Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2019, 02:10 PM   #16
Dub83
Lifetime Premium Access

Can’t get the full GFE without an overnight....
Dub83 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:27 PM   #17
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dub83 View Post
Can’t get the full GFE without an overnight....
And that is the real issue in my mind. Those of us who want the full GFE in a leisurely environment tend to really like overnights.

Those whose priorities are something else aren't wrong, they are just different. The problem comes in when a guy looks at a photo, goes brain dead with lust, and doesn't do his homework. He picks the wrong lady for the wrong length of time, and then is upset when it didn't work out as he daydreamed. Some guys should stick with an hour, and some women probably shouldn't offer ONs.

Personally I don't think I would do an ON with someone I didn't already know well enough. I want to make sure there is some chemistry, and some common expectations for the evening.

The last thing I will say is that the more preexisting history between the two, and the more the lady believes it will be a real date, the more affordable the price. Not all, but many I have seen. The second or third ON is often a very different situation than the first one--making a compatible choice, being respectful, creative, and providing a few extras is often reciprocated in kind.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:42 PM   #18
AlexisMarie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 487260
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/l...?ref_=wl_share
AlexisMarie is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:35 AM   #19
Fmk123ster
Registered Member

The best time I have ever had was an impromptu overnight. Completely unplanned, unscripted. Literally every experience I have had since is measured against that night.
This thread is SOOOO timely for me.. I have my first scheduled ON Next week, with a lady I have never met before but have researched extensively. We are similar in age and we seem to have a fair about in common. I am more excited by this opportunity then I have been about any other meeting I have had.

I am curious though about the preference of the ladies.. about staying in -vs- going out to a local restaurant / Pub -vs- sex club type experience.. what do you ladies prefer? (assume you are in your home base area)
Fmk123ster is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 01:21 PM   #20
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I give full gfe for over nights or just a hr
over night for me is 8hr's
Dinner is a must and good way to start out and have some talk about the night ahead of us .
Room services or go out
Come back shower up together and get the Romance started in to the wee hr's , have some drinks and maybe watch a movie in between .
and start all over , take a nape for few hr's
wake up and shower and get the last of the fun in ..
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 09:24 AM   #21
agentman09
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Could not agree more! I’ve recently started dabbling in overnight appointments, and have found them to be much more fulfilling than traditional visits.
agentman09 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 10:33 AM   #22
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Naked time.
Dinner/drinks/show/gala etc.
Naked time.
Sleep.
Naked time.

I getting to know someone on a much deeper level. Over and over again.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 11:04 AM   #23
Blair B
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 454829
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think overnights are great!!!!
Blair B is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:32 PM   #24
GoBlue34z
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Ive done 1 overnight but wasnt planned or paid for (but gave a large tip). She stayed all night and finally told her she had to go as i had a meeting. Great time though only had sex for 2 of the 8 hours. Worth 2500 or whatever the amount would have been? Hell no would rather have 8 or whatever 1 hour sessions
GoBlue34z is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 07:39 AM   #25
Snorwood
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I had an impromptu overnight years ago, and it was fantastic. I had booked a 2-hour outcall to my place and the provider - who was coming in from out of town - ran late. By the time we finished our scheduled appointment, it was getting too late to check in to a hotel (she hadn’t booked one). So I suggested she stay and save the money, which she did. The initial session was amazing, the extra play was off the charts.

So, fast-forward to now, I have a celebration coming up that I want to mark with a dinner date or overnight. I would appreciate some thoughts on a couple of questions:

- Should I book this session with a girl I have seen before?
- Should I book dinner in the restaurant of the hotel where I’ve booked the room?
- Or, does travel time from dinner to hotel eat into the session time (if not full overnight)?

Any other pearls of wisdom would be appreciated too.
Snorwood is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 05:53 PM   #26
VeronicaTurbay
The Girlfriend Experience

User ID: 360415
My Bio Page

overnights and long dates are my favorite kind of meetings. (my rates are Cather for those clients). Dinner date, movies, having fun, long talks, kisses and cuddles.
Overnights are not for everyone I certainly enjoy them with the right guy.
VeronicaTurbay is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:44 AM   #27
Holedriller
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I have had a few overnight dates over the years. Several with a ATF that were absolutely wonderful. One was with a provider that I had seen a couple of times and when I requested another date she begged for an overnight date. Things started great until I went to freshen up in the bathroom and when I opened the door to the Livingroom suite she was gone. So was the overnight date gratuity. Live and learn.
Holedriller is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women