Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-03-2010, 05:42 PM   #181
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default @ Olivia

@ Olivia I know you are against the mosque being built even near GZ. This article appeared Front Page in today's USA Today (if you don't like the paper, sorry; it's what I read on the road): http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ms911_CV_N.htm The only thing I can say: this story has to give you pause...at least on some level. It may not change your mind, but it should cause a pause.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 07:28 PM   #182
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Someone said, that would be me, that I’m not Christian. Who cares what Pat Robertson or Jerry Farwell said? A, they are not germane to the debate;

They absolutely are germane to the debate because i know G damn well that if they were attempting to build a church ON GROUND ZERO you wouldn't have a G Damn thing to say about it. In spite of what they said about America essentially deserving 9/11. So if you're going to bring something the Imam said into it, then i'm bringing your lack of intellectual integrity into it, concerning what the Imam said.

Quote:
and B, they aren’t building a monument to their success in a sacred burial site that is counter to said site.
"Monument to their success"? You have the audacity to make that claim in the same post where you also say this?

Quote:
What I do care about is actual debate. When you want to, I’ll be here.
When you get off your silly little conspiracy theories (birther, anyone?), then you can lecture me about "debate". Until then, can it.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:23 PM   #183
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Well the only way they can fuck with us is by letting a perfectly legal church proposed to be built in a perfectly legal site AND THEN GETING YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER IT.

They ain't fucking with me. You know why? Because I don't care where they build it. I am a huge property rights kinda guy. If these 9/11 victims don't like where it is being built then take their money they got from hard working taxpayers and BUY the building from these folks or why don'y you set up a fund and buy it for them. Be proactive without taking away a basic right...or continue to bitch and ask the government to do something...this same government that most folks want out of their lives! lol ok end of rant.

If at some point we declare war on Islam then I say ship their ass back to where ever they come from. Until we have the balls to do that I error on the side of equal rights for all. That includes some fuc'd up folks building some structure to their God anywhere they legally can.
WTF, I don’t wear panties . Now if you told me not to get my stiletto outta my backside, well then……………But seriously, I don’t think there should be anything there. I think it should be made a national park like Pearl Harbor was. That‘s must my two cents.

I am completely for property rights. I didn’t say I wasn’t. I said the mosque shouldn’t be built there. They should have the common decency not to. I always respect your opinions (And Charles’. See my comment below.) even if they don’t agree with mine because I do think you have put thought and significantly more than por que mi gusta into the things you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
@ Olivia I know you are against the mosque being built even near GZ. This article appeared Front Page in today's USA Today (if you don't like the paper, sorry; it's what I read on the road): http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-09-03-1Amuslims911_CV_N.htm The only thing I can say: this story has to give you pause...at least on some level. It may not change your mind, but it should cause a pause.

Charles, I like USA Today. I assume you are referring to my comment I made about sources on my links in an earlier post. The main sources I could find reporting on the issue I provided links for was overtly conservative sources: read Fox. Fox I think is too far right, but the other news organizations have become sooooo PC that their reporting is watered down to nothing. This is a huge issue to the American public.. Someone said 70% of Americans are against it. Let’s assume that is a given. That doesn’t mean that 30% are in favor. Don’t forget the I-don’t-knows so less than a third (33.333%) of the nation is pro building the mosque. It’s news worthy, but it isn’t getting reported on objectively: Fox way too right and everyone else way too PC.

I really do feel sorry for this lady. I think it’s reprehensible for people to send her any mail let alone hate mail. People are so insensitive. But remember, she isn’t out inciting others. She’s just a woman that lost her son. She deserves all the respect any other people get that lost loved ones on 9/11.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:04 PM   #184
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I am completely for property rights. I didn’t say I wasn’t. I said the mosque shouldn’t be built there. They should have the common decency not to.

Well nobody would ever get anything built if we ALL had to agree with it being built. I'd veto every church. Or at least make them pay proper taxes!

That is what property rights are all about, legally doing with the land what you see fit. So it is hard to proclaim on one hand you are for property rights and on the other wish to shame them away from a group that has legally bought the land.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #185
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default 'Islamization' of Paris

Very interesting read.

"we only submit to God and nobody else."

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/201...g-to-the-West/
PSD is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:04 PM   #186
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Of course, the group(s) supporting the proposed mosque have every legal right to build it where they want to build it (assuming no constitutionally-adequate NY zoning ordinances are in the way), but it's still an insensitive decision, and, IMHO, probably one that the proponents knew would touch off a great amount of consternation. And, after it's completed, we can be pretty sure that some firebrand Muslim speaker will use its facility to rant and rave about the evils of America.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #187
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
I really do feel sorry for this lady. I think it’s reprehensible for people to send her any mail let alone hate mail. People are so insensitive. But remember, she isn’t out inciting others. She’s just a woman that lost her son. She deserves all the respect any other people get that lost loved ones on 9/11.
+1!!!
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:48 AM   #188
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Very interesting read.

Yikes. Replace all instances of Muslim with Jew and France/French with Germany in the above article...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First...edirected=true
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #189
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
Very interesting read.

Good article. Thanks for posting. The problem is not islam as a religion, but today's increasingly radical islam and islamic law (sharia)

What is also important to remember, there are quite a few branches of islamic religion which are liberal and progessive. e.g. the Alevi http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevi#Women_in_Alevism
.. is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #190
Valued Poster

related: another good article albeit in dutch...

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/7...Wilders__.html
.. is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women