Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2019, 01:09 PM   #1
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
Default Sexual Etiquette....

After seeing some posts about BB in the men’s lounge, I wanted to pose these questions and was wanting some educated feedback from the ladies. But... please, everyone feel free to chime in...
1. In a FMF threesome situation.. is it always necessary to swap condoms with each lady? Or is this a know the moment and your company and answer at that time?

2. Lot of guys fired up to talk about BB. I’ve on occasion stepped into those situations, especially in the SB works, nearly never on the hobby world. Some I stayed strong and covered up, others I succumbed to the moment. If a lady comes at you and doesn’t cover you...does that mean you still need to pull or is that light green to cream pie her? I try to be a cover first guy, but since I’m fixed, if I’m going BB, i can get carried away. What’s a ladys preference? Or is there an etiquette to this one?

3. If you ejaculate inside a woman’s vagina, is that exchange of bodily fluids more risky than BB sex?

4. Is asking a girl if you can cum in her mouth during a BBBJ still a thing? Or is it just granted?

5. I used to never bring condoms to hobby apts, but always carry them to SB dates, and now have them on me all the time. Another danger for a fixed married guy who has no use for them at home!! Is it the guys responsibility to bring them or just a good practice?

Feel free to answer or add questions. I’d love feedback from both sides. Especially to questions #2...
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:45 PM   #2
GregJM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

It is always best to use a condom when having vaginal or anal sex with a non-exclusive partner. This is not just because of the risk of HIV transmission but other STDs as well. We all know this.
However, we are human, condoms do break. And sometimes in the heat of the moment the condom does not get put on.
If this happens it is not time to commit seppuku. The chances of actually transmitting HIV (or other STD for that matter) during any single sex act are not that great.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/estimates/riskbehaviors.html
https://www.catie.ca/en/pif/summer-2012/putting-number-it-risk-exposure-hiv
However, if you have unprotected sex with people that you do not know several times a day for an extended length of time, your chances of becoming infected with something certainly increase. I think most of the women on here know this, and that is why they prefer (insist) that their clients use condoms. This is not just for their protection, but the protection fo future clients.
Note that the chances of transmitting HIV through oral sex is extremely low. This is why not everyone insists on condom use for blowjobs.
However, unless a woman actually advertises that she does bbbj-cim, it would not be polite to cum in her mouth without asking. In fact, even if she does advertise cim, I ask her if she will finish me orally first if this is what I want. I don’t just cum in her mouth. (I did this once when I was young and foolish and the woman definitely was unhappy!)
GregJM is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 02:55 PM   #3
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Totally agree with Greg above. I would never assume just because she is willing to go bare that it's a green light to cream pie. If you tell her I am getting close and she starts pumping harder, gon for it.

It's always about communication, even with CIM. Even with CIM I will give direction to the provider "keep doing that, and I will CIM". Then its her call from there.
Fizley is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 11:45 AM   #4
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1. This is where female condoms come in handy. A lot of condoms can get wasted not to mention a risk for bv for the ladies.

2. Never assume. Oh, and who else are they/you bb-ing and are they clean?

3. Anything is a risk.

4. Never assume.

5. She should have her own. Period. What if: She has latex or spermicide allergy? He is a jerk and pokes holes in his?
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:11 PM   #5
Tom Keen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

I forgot to mention. This is much more in RW and SB type situations. Not hobby life ones.
As a fixed guy... I’ve dont ever pull at home. I was just unsure what’s typical protocol on that #2 question when faced with it.
Tom Keen is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 08:07 AM   #6
tinman483
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

I duno but a hobbyist wrote, a couple yr ago, he shared 2 providers and neither objected using the same condom!
tinman483 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 11:19 AM   #7
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some can with no issue. I have a sensitive and bitchy vagina.
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women