Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-11-2015, 12:08 AM   #46
Rjames
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

GFE Juliete you have every right to make that choice. I'm not exactly sure what I pay my ATF, but that $1000 seems about right. Honestly I don't pay much attention to that we do what we do, I ask, she tells me, I pay her, and life is good. Whatever I pay her it's worth. If she wasn't so stubborn......
Old 07-11-2015, 08:46 AM   #47
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette View Post
I love your quote at the end of your page. It's very inspirational.

Hugs,
Juliette

(High-End Courtesan) is someone who is more Beautiful inside than she is outside, regardless of how Beautiful she might be physically. She is often unaware of the extent of her outer Beauty, and is more concerned with bringing Kindness, Pleasure and Happiness into people's lives, not living off an ego, or putting others down to make herself look better. She is a Whole, Wise WOMAN, Confident in herself, who brings Inspiration, Serenity and Integrity, not corruption, bitterness and slander.
Gfe Juliette... thank-you beautiful lady my area is plagued with Drama Queens and Negativity,
I learned to speak my 'Personal Truth' into the Universe a very long time ago.

"To the only GOD, our SAVIOR, through JESUS CHRIST our LORD, be Glory, Majesty, Dominion,
and Authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen."
Jude 1:25
Old 07-11-2015, 10:01 AM   #48
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjames View Post
GFE Juliete you have every right to make that choice. I'm not exactly sure what I pay my ATF, but that $1000 seems about right. Honestly I don't pay much attention to that we do what we do, I ask, she tells me, I pay her, and life is good. Whatever I pay her it's worth. If she wasn't so stubborn......
Old 07-11-2015, 10:20 AM   #49
ReneeSexxySweetz
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 240847
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do have it in my ad, but no way am I a racists. I do see AA men above a certain age and I don't see young men under 21 of any race simply for the nonsense. I prefer my clients be gentlemen and carry and speak as such as I carry and conduct myself as a lady should.
Old 07-11-2015, 10:51 AM   #50
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30
Default Just saying. Don't kill the messenger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
Racism has no place in a public forum.

When i see "No AA" in ads it means that no matter how educated, nice, respectfull, courteous or genteel that I am I will never be as acceptable as a dope addicted, drunken, woman beating person of other ethnic groups because i'm AA.

Can we limit this preferance to private screening in lieu of placing it in the disney daylight like the euro version of the little mermaid showing both surf and turf tits.

I really dont need to be reminded that because i'm black i'll never be good enuf for some people.

The argument that providers have the right to put whatever they want in their showcases and ads here is simply wrong.

Placing an ad is not a right, its a privilege.
It is granted by the owners of eccie to facilitate commerce in this profession and eccie has the Right to moderate the contents of those ads using standards.

At the very least we can use that privilege to support interethnic courtesy rather than continue to proactively promote exclusionary practices that keep us divided as a nation.

Keep yer racism out of the public view. It makes eccie appear as if its supporting it.

Nobody needs to be reminded that you think they aren't good enuf because of their skin color.

Keep it in your screening process. Saying "No AA" is not the same as saying "No 'N_ggers" but its pretty damn close.
Check out the link.

http://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/200...ricans2000.htm
Old 07-11-2015, 05:59 PM   #51
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscleup View Post
I call BS since in the hobby world, for the most part condoms are used to help mitigate the risk. If you doing anything bare, there's always a risk no matter the race.
Old 07-12-2015, 06:34 AM   #52
novpill
Registered Member

What a bunch of fucking cry babies!

Heaven forbid a black man look in the goddamn mirror to find out why his own nest is so full of shit. Did any of you ever stop to consider that it is the actions of not-just-few black men that make people not want to deal with you? ESPECIALLY in a vulnerable and intimate setting. For decades black men have been trying to sell our society that the thug life is supposed to be not only accepted, but revered. And that mentality has been fostered and encouraged by the sports and entertainment industries.

Anybody from a small town ever walk the streets in NYC? Now there's a bunch of assholes. That city is full of mean,rude,pricks just looking to take advantage of everyone else. And Texans? Don't even get me started on those arrogant cow fuckers. Should I be forced to deal with the Texas community if I don't like it? Should I be forced to walk the streets in NYC if I feel unsafe? Then why should I fuck a black man just because he might be abnormally respectful and non-dangerous? Oh, he might have his feelings hurt if I say know. Too fucking bad. Go somewhere and be a grown up. Traveling providers go where they want for their own reasons. If a girl from hot girl from Iowa travels, should she be forced to go to Queens? Should she be forced to go to Amarillo? All because the losers feel slighted by her personal preferences?

Well you got your fucking wish! Thugism is as much a part of our society as anything else today. You think Ron Artest would still have a job if he was white? Would Michael Vick be playing in the NFL if he were white? FUCK NO! Even the law steps in and demands that African American's get equal access to jobs and higher education whether they are actually qualified or not. That is racist as well. Preferential treatment based on skin color. The law can do that. Make people do things they don't like or that are even flat out wrong. But BCD, the law is ones own self interests of safety and preference. If a provider chooses to not see black men, the reason doesn't matter. It is her risk, her body, and her choice. And it takes a real dumbass to compare selling intimate physical relations to buying a goddamn cell phone! Now that's a fucking idiot.

Maybe, just maybe some providers say no AA not because they are not racist, but because they value their own safety, have self worth and self dignity. They realize the best chance to lose all that is to go BCD with an asshole. And they might believe the guy is more likely to be an asshole if he is black. ESPECIALLY if he is always crying about being treated differently.

Saying no AA is somewhat offensive? Yeah, well so is anal sex, pegging, group sex, cheating on your wife, risking STD's to your family, BDSM, lying, manipulating young women short on cash, golden showers, sex with your babysitter, country music, rap music, and most of all, stupidity. Get over it and go change your own fucking diaper.
Old 07-12-2015, 08:00 AM   #53
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about everyone else but i see young black men all the time without a problem.

First off, i am not scared of them and i think they get that.

Second, i can usually tell by the text if i am going to see them or not.

People in ALL walks of life will take advantage of you if they can.

All in all everyone has the right to say no to who they want too.

Just find a provider that you like that sees AA. They are out there!
Old 07-12-2015, 09:18 AM   #54
rsvpshanice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 300538
My ECCIE Reviews
Default well....this whole thing is stupid lol!!!

Well 1st, living in a city like stl or dfw, have the men that hobby are black. Now with that being said "no aa" has nothing to do with race. It is simply the young lady communicating that anyone displaying a type of unsafe behavior will not be seen.

Im a black woman, lol, I can tell difference between "dem nikkas" or the regular black man that hobby. It's all just a matter of screening.

No provider wants to be in an unsafe environment. I know white girls who will not see biker dudes just passing threw town. It's really not about race at all. It's about safety.
Old 07-12-2015, 09:20 AM   #55
rsvpshanice
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 300538
My ECCIE Reviews

Or age..
Old 07-12-2015, 09:24 AM   #56
blackmaleindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
You are automatically assuming that because a lady doesn't like AA men, they are racist. Wow! For you to say that, you too are being prejudice because you are pre-judging us based on our preference of men. DEFINITION OF PREJUDICE- preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience. I can't speak for all ladies but the reason I don't spend time with AA gentlemen is because I am not attracted to that race.
Quote:
Not how they speak to me before we meet, not by learning more about them through their emails, not by them being a great conversationalist which by the way is my biggest turn-on when it comes to meeting a gentlemen. I must be alone with my definition of an attractive person. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT LOOKS!
Hugs,
Juliette
Using your definition(s), aren't you implying you are not attracted to black men because we all have the same personality traits (i.e. not being good conversationalists) that you find unattractive? If you are lumping all black men together that way then that is racist.

Black men are more diverse than you might know and your limited interactions with black men may be prejudicing your opinion. Some of us are college educated white collar professionals no different than your white clients and often times with the same life experiences.

Having said that I don't care who a provider sees or doesn't see, as long as it's stated clearly on her ad so I don't waste my time or hers. I'd just caution anyone judging an entire group of people based on the actions of some. I think everyone wants to be judged based on their on merits and not the actions of other people.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:14 AM   #57
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by novpill View Post

Heaven forbid a black man look in the goddamn mirror to find out why his own nest is so full of shit. Did any of you ever stop to consider that it is the actions of not-just-few black men that make people not want to deal with you? ESPECIALLY in a vulnerable and intimate setting. For decades black men have been trying to sell our society that the thug life is supposed to be not only accepted, but revered. And that mentality has been fostered and encouraged by the sports and entertainment industries.

Anybody from a small town ever walk the streets in NYC? Now there's a bunch of assholes. That city is full of mean,rude,pricks just looking to take advantage of everyone else. And Texans? Don't even get me started on those arrogant cow fuckers. Should I be forced to deal with the Texas community if I don't like it? Should I be forced to walk the streets in NYC if I feel unsafe? Then why should I fuck a black man just because he might be abnormally respectful and non-dangerous? Oh, he might have his feelings hurt if I say know. Too fucking bad. Go somewhere and be a grown up. Traveling providers go where they want for their own reasons. If a girl from hot girl from Iowa travels, should she be forced to go to Queens? Should she be forced to go to Amarillo? All because the losers feel slighted by her personal preferences?

Well you got your fucking wish! Thugism is as much a part of our society as anything else today. You think Ron Artest would still have a job if he was white? Would Michael Vick be playing in the NFL if he were white? FUCK NO! Even the law steps in and demands that African American's get equal access to jobs and higher education whether they are actually qualified or not. That is racist as well. Preferential treatment based on skin color. The law can do that. Make people do things they don't like or that are even flat out wrong. But BCD, the law is ones own self interests of safety and preference. If a provider chooses to not see black men, the reason doesn't matter. It is her risk, her body, and her choice. And it takes a real dumbass to compare selling intimate physical relations to buying a goddamn cell phone! Now that's a fucking idiot.

Maybe, just maybe some providers say no AA not because they are not racist, but because they value their own safety, have self worth and self dignity. They realize the best chance to lose all that is to go BCD with an asshole. And they might believe the guy is more likely to be an asshole if he is black. ESPECIALLY if he is always crying about being treated differently.

Saying no AA is somewhat offensive? Yeah, well so is anal sex, pegging, group sex, cheating on your wife, risking STD's to your family, BDSM, lying, manipulating young women short on cash, golden showers, sex with your babysitter, country music, rap music, and most of all, stupidity. Get over it and go change your own fucking diaper.
Old 07-12-2015, 02:10 PM   #58
Cunt Hunt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Signed up yesterday to say this shit!

Quote:

Troll much?
Old 07-12-2015, 05:40 PM   #59
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:

It's not that serious man relax and take a chill pill or two. You act like some black 'THUG' as you say it done took every Female in your family for their pleasure and made you watch. And your only post...what a surprise lol.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:47 PM   #60
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:

Novpill... Left-Coast indeed its almost ironic that Y'all are always pointing the finger at us Southerners
for being Racist Rednecks... if one of us were to spew that much HATRED we would use our
Real Handle, Post a Picture, and wave a Confederate Flag in your face!!!

Here Is To You Finding Country Music Offensive!!!

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women