Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2024, 10:52 PM   #16
Otis Firefly
Premium Access

Answer text messages and quit asking for a deposit and maybe u would have clients
Otis Firefly is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 01:05 AM   #17
Myaaxoxo69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 567817
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe know what you’re talking about before just typing..bcuz never once did I say I didn’t have clients or needed more clients, I simply asked for different sites bcuz I’m sick of the same ones I’ve been using. 90% of my income is from regulars I’m just so sick of the typical bs of men thinking that I’m gonna take them serious or risk my safety if they’re not willing to cooperate in one way or another the amount of randoms that just expect me to sit in a hotel all day is crazy, I have a life I’m a real person I do a lot of outcalls if someone plans on showing up I don’t see why there’s an issue with a deposit it goes towards the room why should I pay for a room if I don’t have one for a random person I’ve never met.? Also why would I set aside time out of my life without a deposit.? It’s to secure your time that’s all & it’s only for people I’ve never met to make sure no one’s wasting time.
Myaaxoxo69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 06:54 AM   #18
EBPEM1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

I've contacted your WhatsApp number at least 15 times over the past 2 years attempting to book with you while you've had a recent ad posted, but I've given up by this point because I haven't gotten a response other than once a few days afterward in 2022. Your advertising is definitely striking my interest, but it seems like you've already got enough regular business that you don't really need to post ads
EBPEM1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 08:04 AM   #19
Otis Firefly
Premium Access

Agreed quit posting ads when you never respond and the one time u responded out of the hundred of times I text u you wanted a deposit.Why would I give u a deposit when your probably not going to respond after u receive it.Pittsburgh is the worst city ever for girls.A bunch of average or below average girls who require to much and ask for too much money
Otis Firefly is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 03:12 PM   #20
Thedude213
Gaining Momentum

So if 90% of your income is from regulars and you're not needing new clients why even worry about a new site? Yeah wasting around in a hotel is pretty annoying and I've had to do it with some of these girls and just like you I have a life also. I have a job to be at 12 hrs for 4 a week but some of these girls have no issue canceling prior 2 hours before and after I've already booked a room. It's the hypocrisy with these women that gets me
Thedude213 is offline   Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:30 PM   #21
Myaaxoxo69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

If your contacting my texting app you probably won’t get through it’s so blown up & I get so much spam on it my main number is listed on my tryst, but yes I have regulars I don’t have to post but I like $$$$ don’t you.? I post ads still hoping there are others out there like my clientele. I wouldn’t mind adding legit clients but a lot of the people that I’m getting from STG is bs & not my style so I’ll probably do away with it completely hence why I asked for new site suggestions
Old 04-01-2024, 06:19 AM   #22
pghrb1
Premium Access

Encounters: 74

Wow, this threAD really illustrates how great the Pittsburgh scene really is. If you dumbasses would just use the right number of the multiple listed, provide your ID for screening, give a deposit, and pay through the nose for attitude, you too could be one of the privileged regulars...
pghrb1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 10:55 AM   #23
Myaaxoxo69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Lmao typical man a woman can’t ask a simple question without guys grilling the shit outta her & when she simply replies she gets told she has an attitude, sorry I’m not gonna let anyone say things that either aren’t true or not respond when people are basically saying I should just see any jackass that comes my way sorry that I have a certain way of doing things to protect myself & make sure I know who I’m seeing. & I never once gave a single client an attitude that I’ve seen I’m the most easy going person you’ll ever meet but I guess you wouldn’t know that bcuz you’d rather bitch online instead of see thorough providers that require some kind of process. But carry on I got the answers I needed along with some entertainment.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:24 AM   #24
Pens71
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myaaxoxo69 View Post
Lmao typical man a woman can’t ask a simple question without guys grilling the shit outta her & when she simply replies she gets told she has an attitude, sorry I’m not gonna let anyone say things that either aren’t true or not respond when people are basically saying I should just see any jackass that comes my way sorry that I have a certain way of doing things to protect myself & make sure I know who I’m seeing. & I never once gave a single client an attitude that I’ve seen I’m the most easy going person you’ll ever meet but I guess you wouldn’t know that bcuz you’d rather bitch online instead of see thorough providers that require some kind of process. But carry on I got the answers I needed along with some entertainment.
Just curious...are you also willing to give your real name to whoever would like to see you?
Pens71 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 11:40 AM   #25
Myaaxoxo69
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep idgaf I actually link my IG & TikTok bcuz people claim that “I’m not real” or using someone else’s pictures
Old 04-01-2024, 01:22 PM   #26
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

I have been interested in meeting you ever since Angeldaze showed me your pictures when you were doing duos. The big issue for me was trying to find a reason to go to Monroeville. I typically never have a reason to be out that way. I have a difficult time getting out of my home office alone let alone find the time to get to Monroeville. I did try and reach out once but never heard back.
mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:45 PM   #27
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members time to get back on the threads topic.
Dr-epg is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 09:37 PM   #28
Loretta77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Mya, my 2 cents would be to maybe try seeking. Honestly I don't engage often but when I do try to search, I assume most posts on skg are fake.
Loretta77 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women