Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #61
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

User ID: 224566
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Let's not let one post derail the fact this is a welcome back to a truly sweet woman that I'd glad to call my friend. Those that know her know that she is one of if not the most genuine woman you will ever meet.

Having said that, dear lady I still have a certain object plus a handle of Sailor Jerry waiting to make the trip down to see you.
Awww,RL, you always have such sweet things to say, thank you. I'm very much looking forward to a get together with you in the near future.
naughtyangel4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:41 PM   #62
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

Welcome back, Naughty Angel! I hope to finally meet you soon.
Hue Briss is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:00 PM   #63
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Basscat, you get it. So does everyone else just harder for them to admit it. If a lady wanted to come back she would not leave in first place. If she wanted sex with all of us she could do that for free, I ams sure lots of men would lay with her. Most women come back for the money, nothing wrong with that, not negative, just reality. I think my post was the most positive showing my condolences.

When a person retires, they are looking for change. The change did not work out for her, for whatever reason, so I offer a sincere condolences to her instead of being a horn dog, panting at the door. Realness, I suggest some of you try it.

Thanks Basscat for stating the same thing I said.

Angel, I hope you find what it is you are seeking, for real.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:42 PM   #64
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

GM2, I bet you didn't get invited to kids' birthdays parties because you depressed 7 year olds.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:55 PM   #65
aNameinGulfport
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
GM2, I bet you didn't get invited to kids' birthdays parties because you depressed 7 year olds.
the Lizard has a way with words.
aNameinGulfport is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 02:01 PM   #66
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Gentlemantoo, I never said that I didn't enjoy the financial perks of being a provider. I simply stated that I enjoyed the encounters with friends, old and new. NOT that I felt like I had to come back because I didn't have any other options. Please stop presuming that you know me and know my reasons for returning to the hobby, It's rather tiresome. You were trolling the threads before I left back in April with your self righteous BS. Be careful up there on that high horse, it's a hell of a fall.
Old 10-17-2017, 02:04 PM   #67
Road Lizard
BANNED

She's back, life is gooooooood!
Old 10-17-2017, 02:48 PM   #68
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I do not know you at all nor your reasons do not have to. Nor am I concerned, what I do know is when a person leaves a situation it is for change, leaving a job for more money, new environment, boss an asshole, whatever the reason change is sought out to make a happier life. That change for whatever reason, I stated that already, did not work out for you, sorry about that hope it gets better. I would gamble that you came back for money, do not know that but that is a safe gamble. If you came back for any other reason you could do that without coming back. RL would see you for lunch, so would many others here. No sex no money exchanged, so you did not come back for missing them. If it was the sex you could do that again with a text or pick up new friend at local bar, whatever, so not the sex either. What is left, money. But I do not want to tire you out so, I will leave that alone. You know why you came back, so do the rest of us.

I was being heart felt and sincere but if my true words upset you or make you tiresome, you might want to look at yourself with that one. You might not like hearing the truth because you do not like the truth. And think how much money this thread is helping you with, all that exposure, good for you.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 03:04 PM   #69
Road Lizard
BANNED

GM2... you're like a wet fart in the middle of a wedding ceremony. Just say hi and not down a woman please, at least for one time.
Old 10-17-2017, 04:02 PM   #70
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Basscat, you get it. So does everyone else just harder for them to admit it. If a lady wanted to come back she would not leave in first place.
Thanks Basscat for stating the same thing I said.
GM2 lets not go putting words in my mouth. While I do agree that in my experience women tend to come back eventually. I never did say that I knew anything about why Angel returned. I have never had the privilege of meeting her so I wont be so presumptuous as to say what her reasons for returning are.

Over the years I have known women to return for many reasons not just the money. I know women who actually like the thought that men lust after them to the point they are willing to pay them for sex. I could see where this would be very flattering. I wish I felt attractive enough that women would hunt me down and offer me cash to fuck them because they thought I was attractive. Sadly this is not the case for me. I am the one who has to do the paying.

Yes a lot of women become accustomed to the money and I dont blame them. I enjoy making large sums of cash for the least amount of effort myself. Not saying that what they do is of little effort but I will say this its sure seems a lot easier than nailing shingles on a roof in the middle of the summer. Its damn sure easier than what I do to afford to spend time with them at least from my point of view when its 100 degrees outside and I am sweating like a pig 12 hours a day in it.

I will say this. I have seen a lot of guys who hobby and we are not the best looking most fit group of men as a whole. I know that I have standards based on my physical appearance as to what kind of woman I will sleep with in my life. These ladies throw that to the wayside when they start this profession. It has to be difficult to be a smoking hot 20 year old letting a fat bald disgusting old man touch her perfect young body. God forbid if they allow dfk and grandpa is stuffing his wrinkled tongue in her mouth. It takes a special kind of woman to take that kind of misery and not hang herself at the end of the day.

So for what its worth I think any woman who does this for a living for whatever reason is a saint. I know they bring me a ton of pleasure I would otherwise not know. I will never judge a girl for her choices as I know all to well how difficult life is. To go one step further I will always treat any woman who does this with the same respect that I show any woman I know. All to often guys treat these women like whores or as if they are somehow better than they are because they sell themselves. I will never understand this.

So Angle whatever your reason for returning I personally would like to thank you for making guys like myself lives better. Well that and for posting pics of your gorgeous boobs on the internet for all to see. Thats pretty cool of you too.

Oh btw I started a thread called the boob appreciation thread in the coed section. We could sure use some pics of your girls in it for us guys to drool over. Some very kind ladies have already contributed and you would make a fine addition. You can always email them to me if you have trouble posting them and I will gladly do it for you.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:35 PM   #71
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

GM2, go sit down and write a review instead of the negative snarking that you do.

And welcome back beautiful!
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 04:47 PM   #72
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Ok Gents,
Let us not forget that a troll is much like a child throwing a tantrum. If you ignore it, he will grow tired and move on. This guy is not contributing anything positive to our board/community. Just scroll past his comments and remember what this thread was originally about - welcoming back a very respected provider.
WE are glad to have HER back!!
Old 10-17-2017, 04:48 PM   #73
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Posted from phone-my apologies for the duplicate posts.
Old 10-18-2017, 05:19 PM   #74
naughtyangel4u
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww...you guys and gals sure do know how to make a girl feel welcome! No worries on the negativity that some choose to spread, I'm a big girl and can handle it, hehe. Anyway, I'm very happy to be back!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women