Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #16
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Hmmm, could be our MJ from long ago, but without face pics... It has been several years so her appearance could be quite different and with weight change, hair dye, and a boob job, she could even look like Anna, lol.

Most members who've been banned make their way back to ECCIE, simply because it's a great board. If they do, then hopefully they are smart enough to play by the rules!

Not Anna, Anna has smaller natural boobs. Anna just has a big ass! Anna just found Miss Anita Lay out, she gas disappeared since. She was big and bad, now mute lol
Old 01-29-2015, 09:56 AM   #17
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews
Default After further contemplation...

[QUOTE=Anna Star;1056318528]A client of mine from Louisiana called after seeing my post and verified he saw Anita Lay and Siberia and they are same person. Have comfort that she is in New Orleans[/QUOTE]

I have decided that without further proof, I cannot say this to be factual. I was on board with this, and I still will proceed with an err of caution, however I am deciding to take a different approach to this subject.

Whenever a lady(myself included) just goes with something, and they have no actual proof, it is considered hearsay, and could damage someones reputation.

She may or may not be or have been this Anita Lay person, and like I said without solid proof, we will never know.

If the gentlemen you speak of can confirm this to be true, then please ask him to speak publicly in this forum .

Granted Siberia can be a little eccentric at times, perhaps even a little pushy for no other reason than she is a self proclaimed "Post Whore" lol

I was WRONG to have jumped on a band wagon to ASSUME I knew something that I didn't know.
And for that I have made an arse out of myself.

Now some may say I am taking up for her, (not the case), I am just taking up for what is right. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

From now on I will look before I leap, and stand back and let the story unfold before itself, and then make my final judgement.

I meant no harm to anyone, and I hope ladies here will be doing the same.
Why should we waste our energy on this, when there is so much other things we could be doing??

I DO NOT know the ROS of the past on this Anita Lay, and who ever else she used to be, and perhaps it is better that way for me.

M.M.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:17 AM   #18
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Old 01-29-2015, 10:31 AM   #19
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

NinotSugi, if you know something by your last post, them please by all means share with us so we can make an informed decision as to the facts...

Like I say I stand by my last post. I don't have a dog in this fight, but if you do, please share with us ladies who don't know what happened with this Anita Lay lady...

I am not sure what you are referring to when you say "blackmail" in your last post.
If you are indeed making tea, then by all means please share some with us.

M.M.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:32 AM   #20
Anna Nikkole
BANNED

User ID: 252967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
[QUOTE=Anna Star;1056318528]A client of mine from Louisiana called after seeing my post and verified he saw Anita Lay and Siberia and they are same person. Have comfort that she is in New Orleans

I have decided that without further proof, I cannot say this to be factual. I was on board with this, and I still will proceed with an err of caution, however I am deciding to take a different approach to this subject.

Whenever a lady(myself included) just goes with something, and they have no actual proof, it is considered hearsay, and could damage someones reputation.

She may or may not be or have been this Anita Lay person, and like I said without solid proof, we will never know.

If the gentlemen you speak of can confirm this to be true, then please ask him to speak publicly in this forum .

Granted Siberia can be a little eccentric at times, perhaps even a little pushy for no other reason than she is a self proclaimed "Post Whore" lol

I was WRONG to have jumped on a band wagon to ASSUME I knew something that I didn't know.
And for that I have made an arse out of myself.

Now some may say I am taking up for her, (not the case), I am just taking up for what is right. 2 wrongs don't make a right.

From now on I will look before I leap, and stand back and let the story unfold before itself, and then make my final judgement.

I meant no harm to anyone, and I hope ladies here will be doing the same.
Why should we waste our energy on this, when there is so much other things we could be doing??

I DO NOT know the ROS of the past on this Anita Lay, and who ever else she used to be, and perhaps it is better that way for me.

M.M.
[/QUOTE]

All you have to do is be careful with her and really everyone! I'll let my client decide if he wants to come on and speak on it. He is utr so idk. I'm not forcing anything, just watch your own back. And i do mean with any whore! It doesn't put 2 nickels in my pocket to believe me or not. The post simply said she is elsewhere using different handles!

I have given the information and am done with this matter, safe hobbying everyone!
Old 01-29-2015, 11:58 AM   #21
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Wow.
I thought San Antonio section was having all the drama of late.

I don't know of the party/parties that this thread is about but it surprises me that they haven't come over here and posted anything.

But than again, their lack of posting might be their message to this thread.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #22
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Seems some people just feel the need to post pomposity at its finest. If you know nothing about the person this thread is about, then take a backseat with things.

MJ, fdl150, or Anita lay...is a pretty individual on the outside but when you get underneath her...she unravels. Another provider who is now retired, dealt with a lot of trash from said person mentioned in this thread, so yes said person can be a bit dangerous.

Guys are going to see who they see, that is on them. Siberia has good reviews. She's in another area. At least we don't have to deal with it here in MS anymore and I think even the MS gents are thankful for that.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:25 PM   #23
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

I saw Siberia late last year in Baton Rouge and I don't know if she is this Anita Lay person but I doubt it.Now she may be a little quirky but far from eccentric or crazy, in fact I thought she was quite charming.I also found her to be a professional provider that offered very good service at a fair donation.Guys with PA access can look at my reviews and find the one I wrote on her and judge for yourself but I do not think she is this Anita Lay person, something sorta smells here.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:55 PM   #24
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstud View Post
I saw Siberia late last year in Baton Rouge and I don't know if she is this Anita Lay person but I doubt it.Now she may be a little quirky but far from eccentric or crazy, in fact I thought she was quite charming.I also found her to be a professional provider that offered very good service at a fair donation.Guys with PA access can look at my reviews and find the one I wrote on her and judge for yourself but I do not think she is this Anita Lay person, something sorta smells here.
After much thought and speaking personally with Siberia, I think she was set up to be sabatoged by a malicious attempt to ruin her...

After much LISTENING and thinking, I have come to the conclusion that she is NOT Anita Lay...

She is very hurt by all the accusations including my own.. In this hobby life we all are putting up fake persona's by using a fake name or handle...
We all pretend to be someone different, and that is what makes us unique individuals.

She was told by a mod not to come on the Mississippi board she said, or as we all know she would have said something in her own defence.

I am not a mean or malicious woman, and I have already gave her my heartfelt apologies to try and resolve my part in this thread.

I suggest others do the same, and stop this witch hunt..

Hate her or like her your choice, but she is NOT who you people make her out to be.

He that is without sin let him cast the 1st stone.
M.M.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:27 PM   #25
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking A Positive Agenda

The Mississippi Board... never requested ANY of Y'alls Ridiculous Drama,
please note this for future reference when you desire to visit us once again.
I personally do not hold a high regard for Siberia... I tend to post on the Main Board
and believe her to be a YAT, however that is my Personal Opinion.
We Burn our Trash in Mississippi... We do not Entertain it,
your welcome to visit any time just please have a more positive Agenda in mind.

Old 01-29-2015, 08:38 PM   #26
Guest043022
Account Disabled

Encounters: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
After much thought and speaking personally with Siberia, I think she was set up to be sabatoged by a malicious attempt to ruin her...

After much LISTENING and thinking, I have come to the conclusion that she is NOT Anita Lay...

She is very hurt by all the accusations including my own.. In this hobby life we all are putting up fake persona's by using a fake name or handle...
We all pretend to be someone different, and that is what makes us unique individuals.

She was told by a mod not to come on the Mississippi board she said, or as we all know she would have said something in her own defence.

I am not a mean or malicious woman, and I have already gave her my heartfelt apologies to try and resolve my part in this thread.

I suggest others do the same, and stop this witch hunt..

Hate her or like her your choice, but she is NOT who you people make her out to be.

He that is without sin let him cast the 1st stone.
M.M.
I have spoken to Siberia to and concur everything you said Melissa.I think this thread is all about someone with an axe to grind and they bring this drama to our quiet little corner of ECCIE, where we neither want it of need it!!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:12 PM   #27
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

One of the unfortunate things about ECCIE is that anyone can come on and make any accusation they want. It doesn't have to be true ... it just simply has to be "semi-believed" and it does it's damage.

I remember a year or so back when one provider "outed" another provider for having HIV and yet still working in the business. She had no proof ... only second-hand information. A lot of guys crossed the provider in question off their lists because HIV is literally a life-threatening matter. I was one of those guys. Not that I believed the accusations but ... why take a chance like that?

In the end - the rumors turned out to be just malicious and untrue. But the damage had already been done.

If you're gonna make an accusation - come out with REAL information that is sourced correctly. If someone has seen Siberia and positively identified her as this "Anita Lay" - then let THEM speak. But an OP who strikes up a thread to say ... "Hey somebody else told me this ..."

Is just stupid and wrong on her face. If you don't have positive info or aren't willing to share everything you have on the accusation ... STFU.

I don't know Anita Lay and I haven't seen Siberia. I have TALKED to Siberia on the phone though. I find it curious that a woman who supposedly lived in Chalmette and did calls in Mississippi doesn't know where the I-10 exit for Stennis Space Center is though. Siberia doesn't know where the hell it's at. I didn't throw this question at her to test her. She was asking me where a particular establishment was and I said ... "Not too far off the I-10 Exit for Stennis Space Cener in MS". She's like ... "where's that?"

So wouldn't a provider who made regular runs between MS and LA KNOW where the fuck that was? Yes ... yes they would (or should).

So if Anita Lay made that trip from Chalmette to MS - even a few times - and IF Siberia were Anita Lay - then Siberia would know that exit.

But Siberia doesn't.

This thread ... http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1284727

It's long ... but if you care to go through all seven pages of it (and I certainly can understand why you wouldn't) - you can see that the OP and Siberia have their personal issues with each other on this board. That could be one stimulus for the OP posting this thread - IJS.

If you have DICK though - please respond to the poll because I'm intensely interested in whether or not "Lil Arv" is "below average" ... "average" ... "or HUGE" ... LMAO!!!

EDIT: @ Ninotsugi ... Siberia isn't a "Yat" ... she may live in Chalmette but she doesn't have the "yat" accent (at all). She does have a thick Texas accent though. Also - she's shorter than 5'6" ... Flora, I think - said Anita Lay was 5'6". And by the way ... I'm not from Chalmette, but it's unsettling to me how much "racial" bias is thrown at people who are from there. Calling someone a "yat" ... is low-class.

@ Flora: Hope you are doing well, sweetheart!!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:16 PM   #28
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Well Arv! I was supposed to find out a while back but it just hadn't come back around has it lol!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:37 PM   #29
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
Well Arv! I was supposed to find out a while back but it just hadn't come back around has it lol!
Haha! Well, I was just joking. I'm totally comfortable with my crank size and, in any case - looking at that poll it appears I'm in the "above average" category - hopefully it keeps going my way!!

I am overseas right now ... killing terrorists ... which is better than sex!
Old 01-29-2015, 10:55 PM   #30
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

Lol oh lord! Now you sound about as bad as my SO!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women