Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-30-2015, 12:21 AM   #31
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Allow me to apologize the fine people of Mississippi for bringing TX drama to the MS forum. Not all parties are privy to all the facts, myself included. But I have spoken on the phone to Siberia over the last month and can confirm, she has a thick Texas accent and I find it hard to believe she has spent any amount of time in MS. From what I have read about Anita Lay, she seems caustic and I assure you Siberia is quite the opposite. She got involved in all this due to peer pressures and has deep regrets for her part in it. I was supposed to message Anna an apology on her behalf, but work and real life often get in the way. So as belated as this is, Anna please accept our apology and cease this malicious behavior. It appears "friends" from your past had baited you and you ran with it. Gossip and rumors have no place on an information exchange board.
All this is a poor reflection on our southern charm, and I again apologize for the drama.
H.Hat out
Old 01-30-2015, 06:24 AM   #32
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Y'alls Ridiculous Drama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arverni View Post
EDIT: @ Ninotsugi ... Siberia isn't a "Yat" ... she may live in Chalmette but she doesn't have the "yat" accent (at all). She does have a thick Texas accent though. Also - she's shorter than 5'6" ... Flora, I think - said Anita Lay was 5'6". And by the way ... I'm not from Chalmette, but it's unsettling to me how much "racial" bias is thrown at people who are from there. Calling someone a "yat" ... is low-class.
Oh Mighty Arverni... I apologize for having stepped out of my Humble Boundaries towards you.
Had I knew St. Christopher had Knighted
you the Appointed Defender of Moral High Ground on E.C.C.I.E...
my actions would have been completely different, I do hope you find it in your Heart to forgive me.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:38 AM   #33
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninotsugi View Post
Oh Mighty Arverni... I apologize for having stepped out of my Humble Boundaries towards you.
Had I knew St. Christopher had Knighted
you the Appointed Defender of Moral High Ground on E.C.C.I.E...
my actions would have been completely different, I do hope you find it in your Heart to forgive me.

I totally expected such a response from you.
Old 01-30-2015, 10:29 AM   #34
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking A Questionable Avatar

Quote:
I totally expected such a response from you.
Nicholas Cage Assists In The Destruction Of
New Orleans Housing Market

Ted Jackson / The Times-Picayune

It is not without ground that Foreclosures destroy Housing Markets, so it is with no regret that we say Goodby to Nicholas Cage. The Actor, whose life has been in financial meltdown for the past year, lost his French Quarter and Garden District homes at foreclosure auction Thursday.

Nicholas Cage lender, Regions Bank, purchased the homes for a collective $4.5 million, or two-thirds the value that appraisers hired by the Birmingham, Ala.- bank had determined they were worth. No other bids were registered for the properties.

Nicholas Cage with his nonchalant attitude toward the situation did not come to the lunchtime auction in the lobby of the Orleans Parish Civil District Court, nor did it appear that any representatives attended on his behalf. Simply put, he had a 'Devil May Care' perspective toward the entire crises.

Arverni... you have a magnificent perspective on the representation of the city of New Orleans.

Old 01-30-2015, 10:57 AM   #35
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nicholas Cage Assists In The Destruction Of
New Orleans Housing Market

Ted Jackson / The Times-Picayune

[SIZE=3][FONT=Book Antiqua]It is not without ground that Foreclosures destroy Housing Markets...
Well ... you would know about foreclosures now wouldn't you? In fact, I'd say you're an expert on them?

EDIT: You are also an expert on HTML fonts. I sooooo wish I were also!

EDIT #2: I mean seriously - the ease that you shift back and forth between fonts ... it really IS amazing and gives the reader the impression that the author is someone of high intelligence and class. Kudos to you my little Asian minx!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:02 AM   #36
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Well ... you would know about foreclosures now wouldn't you? In fact, I'd say you're an expert on them?

EDIT: You are also an expert on HTML fonts. I sooooo wish I were also!
Veni,Vidi, Vici
Old 01-30-2015, 11:09 AM   #37
Arverni
Valued Poster

Quote:
Veni,Vidi, Vici
Holy shit! I bow to the goddess of FONT!!!

You are truly the sensei of the internet!!!

EDIT: Question ... what, is "sensei" a masculine term? What exactly would be the feminine form of that? I'm not Japanese.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:25 AM   #38
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default The Alpha Male

Quote:
Holy shit! I bow to the goddess of FONT!!!

You are truly the sensei of the internet!!!

EDIT: Question ... what, is "sensei" a masculine term? What exactly would be the feminine form of that? I'm not Japanese.
BETA MALE: A.K.A. Arverni... an unremarkable, confrontational, sub-species.
These Males lack the Physical Presence, Charisma, and Confidence of the Alpha Male.

As evidenced by the Juvenile Usage of ... when entering into a Counterpoint,
with an Individual of Higher Intellect.

ALPHA MALE: A.K.A. Not Arverni... a Male having the highest rank in a Dominance Hierarchy.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:29 AM   #39
Arverni
Valued Poster

Actually, the Arverni were a tribe of the Gauls. Their Chief - Vercingetorix was the last in Gaul to challenge Caesar. HE LOST - SO SAD!!! Since you quoted "Veni, Vidi, Vichy" with such "fonticular" excellence - I thought you were familiar with Latin and thus, familiar with Caesar.

But can we get back on topic and will you enlighten me some more about foreclosures? I'm thinking about buying a property in Ocean Springs.
Old 01-30-2015, 11:31 AM   #40
Arverni
Valued Poster

Also - do you consider your HANDS to be your best feature?

Alpha Males have a HAND fetish? Fuck?! Who knew!!!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:42 AM   #41
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I Bid You Adieu SIR... please return to New Orleans, where Absurd Behavior is Socially Acceptable.
As I said before,
We Burn our Trash in Mississippi... We do not Entertain it,
your welcome to visit any time just please have a more positive Agenda in mind.

Old 01-30-2015, 11:44 AM   #42
Arverni
Valued Poster

And a very good night to you, madamme. You have certainly taught me a lot about "HIGH END CORTESANS" who charge a 1/2 hour rate!

I am certainly not your intellectual equal!!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #43
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I am certainly not your intellectual equal!!
Old 01-30-2015, 12:22 PM   #44
Guest062317-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 199376

Arv, you didn't know? She's the ONLY GULCOAST COURTESAN...
Old 01-30-2015, 12:31 PM   #45
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
She was told by a mod not to come on the Mississippi board she said, or as we all know she would have said something in her own defence.
M.M.
I don't know why any Mod would tell her not to come here and defend herself. It didn't come from me and shouldn't have came from anyone else! "Siberia, you are welcome to post whatever you want"! In my opinion, the thread really shouldn't have been posted in a public forum without a certainty, simply due to the negative press something like this gets (which can't really be undone). Still, ECCIE respects that "First Amendment" right thing, so it's allowed true or false, right or wrong, sigh!

Sometimes even bad publicity is good for business, so hopefully Siberia gets some new interest out it - I'm thinking some mountain climbing looks like fun right now, lol.

MJ/Anita Lay is really old news and she hasn't caused any problems in MS (or anywhere else that I know of) in a long time. Really, I honestly see no reason why she wouldn't be given another chance on the board, like we have so many other banned members! Altogether now, "MJ come home", LOL!

Btw, as a reminder to those posting in this thread, Stay on Topic! This is not yet another excuse to engage in Word Duels.

Also, I wasn't quite clear where some of this newsbreaking info came from, so just to cover all the bases:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women