Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2015, 11:29 AM   #16
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Oh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina Girl Holly View Post
You know I noticed that too Nicolet with Eccie; especially the ISO/Search section; reply: crickets...chirp; bump
moving on...
oh - very funny R. L.
New Orleans is even worse. Guys ask if anyone is available, ASK for a PM, then the crickets show up.

I've gotten the same here, ask for interest or respond to an ISO (I come to MS more than ya'll know!), nuttin' but crickets.

What happened to good manners? Anyone? Bueller?
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:34 AM   #17
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Right there, turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo-dog View Post
How do we "like" posts on Eccie?
This might be better!

Old 09-21-2015, 05:56 PM   #18
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

I've gotten to be friends with a couple providers, and we have chatted about the hobby. I know how much you ladies put into making a meeting enjoyable for us horn dogs, and I think most of us appreciate that effort and expense. I know that in my case, retirement and age have had a big effect on my ability to hobby. I'm no less horny, I'm just less able both economically and physically to engage as much as I'd like. I doubt that age is the reason most guys on ECCIE are hobbying less, but I suspect economics have a lot to do with it. I have found myself considering half hour appointments to stretch the budget. The cheap ladies on BP are tempting, and some are even acceptable, but ECCIE ladies are sure to provide a better experience - reviews let you know what to expect.

Apparently, my observation that things are slow is accurate. I have no idea how to give the hobby a boost, or how to answer the question Ann Walker posed in the "Questions for Mods" thread. I just hope the situation improves before we lose you wonderful ladies. That would be a tragedy.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:51 PM   #19
curtdog
Gaining Momentum

I think most people are just tight on money with summer and everything . Whatever happened to all the meet and greets we use to have ? When was the last time we had one in Jackson , it was years ago wasn't it ?
curtdog is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 11:27 PM   #20
hdmaverick95
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

The last one I attended was in 2011 but it was on the coast.
hdmaverick95 is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:12 AM   #21
turbo-dog
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Hmmm... Thanks. I use my phone 99% of the time I'm on Eccie, and that button isn't on the mobile version.
turbo-dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:37 AM   #22
BassCat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

I think a lot of the funds that were once so freely spent on the higher price indys on eccie are now finding their way into the hands of the young more reasonably priced bp girls. I for one will not pay more to see an older much less attractive eccie provider when I can do a little research and find a very attractive girl in her early twenties for much less than her eccie counterpart. The hobby is changing and I for one am pleased to see it. Its basic supply and demand. Its been this way in Houston and Dallas for decades. I have personally spent time with some very attractive young women in the last month for less than $.5 a visit some as low as .7. Now dont get me wrong there are some girls who can demand high rates and stay very busy but for the most part the average provider is going to have to reevaluate her rate scale if she wants to compete in this new buyers market. I say thank goodness to all the young girls getting into the business who enjoy visiting the gulf coast New Orleans area. You girls keep coming and I promise to do my part to keep your pocket books full (as long as your rates are what I consider reasonable lol)
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 08:30 AM   #23
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awww Bass baby.....don't rule out us "old chicks" just yet.....there are some of us "old chiocks" at VERY reasonable rates who offer experiences that will curl ALL your toes & blow your mind,body,and soul!!
lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 11:12 AM   #24
formalj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

If I said something like basscat did I would get slammed on here. Hell I said thick and u thought I was the devil. I have found a couple ladies that do amazing work and don't put ne in the poor house. I would rather see a couple a month for .8 to $ then to see 1 a month with the same or less results because they think they are doing me a favor.
formalj is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 03:49 PM   #25
BassCat
Valued Poster

Dallas I have no problem with older providers. I would like to think that I am not an ageist. I have seen some providers in their 50's whose bodies put most twenty year olds to shame. Most young girls would kill for your ass for instance ;~) Its just hard for me to justify paying a higher rate to see woman who is sometimes twice the age of the girl I could be seeing for less. I will mostly always choose the younger girl with the tight body for less money. Now when the rates are comparable I will look at the menu and reviews then choose who I wish to see based on a combination of looks/menu/reviews. Still I cant lie I will usually always pick the younger girl but not always.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:57 PM   #26
BassCat
Valued Poster

I know I have taken this thread way off topic but I hope this link is appropriate regardless... Lets take a moment to celebrate the beauty of those who have aged well. Look at some of these beauties

http://www.purpleclover.com/entertai...-then-and-now/
Old 09-22-2015, 04:02 PM   #27
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That is a great link to some of the worlds most beautiful women. You're a straight forward man, BassCat. Can't find fault with that.
Old 09-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #28
Carolina Girl Holly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 249208
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I will not hijack a thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassCat View Post
I know I have taken this thread way off topic but I hope this link is appropriate regardless... Lets take a moment to celebrate the beauty of those who have aged well. Look at some of these beauties

http://www.purpleclover.com/entertai...-then-and-now/

SO I WILL START MY OWN....
Carolina Girl Holly is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Cajun...fun is what we all search for in our own ways...
Sorry I did not mean to hijack the thread

Carry on my friends...
Old 09-22-2015, 04:17 PM   #30
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Cajun...fun is what we all search for in our own ways...
Sorry I did not mean to hijack the thread

Carry on my friends...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women