Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2011, 02:20 AM   #31
guest020211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
lol

demented hummer? is that 'code' for something?

Malco drive in on summer ave (summer and 240). open on weekends yearlong, nightly during summer.
I belive i can decode this, Demented is s totally twisted view on life and relationships.(Think Pervert). Hummer a really good blow job. So a "Demented Hummer" would be a really good, twisted, perverted, blow job. The alphabet code would be DHTBJTCIMS. or IT COULD be simply a ride in an over amped suv
guest020211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #32
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM View Post
Who is your insurance co. I would like to short their stock cause what u do is worst than texting!
No, not by a long shot.

I've received the BJ while driving before. One of my college girlfriends was very good at it. I had no trouble keeping from being distracted (in fact, the driving distracts from the BJ, and prolongs the pleasurable sensation). I never felt unsafe doing it.

OTOH, I cannot even think about texting while driving; I know that I can't keep my attention on both activities well enough to not get into an accident.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #33
topsgt38801
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

One of best times ever was in a 65 Volkswagon bug. Got to be careful of stick shift though unless your into subtle ways to use it. Little to old for it now and would be bad on the back. Some very good memories though! Never knock it until you've tried it!!!!!!!!!

topsgt38801 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 01:30 PM   #34
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Ahhh, BJ in a car...memories. I used to go with a lady who worked in the same building. Some times we'd to to lunch, and if she suggested a ride, I knew she was going to be working me over. She just loved doing it, and I have to say I just enjoyed her doing it.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #35
guest042712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 10132
My ECCIE Reviews

RM you are just too funny! I really enjoy your sense of hummer....giggle

Yes you do JaG!

I'm thinking of a rented 10 seat passenger van....it was BCG that my girlfriends and I were going to go kidnap that one time wasn't it, after the Jackson M&G? ROAD TRIP....giggle
guest042712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #36
massagemanusa
Valued Poster

I've done it countless times and never had a problem at all. Ne
massagemanusa is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #37
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohooooo Lea bring the toys!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:46 PM   #38
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
I'm thinking of a rented 10 seat passenger van....it was BCG that my girlfriends and I were going to go kidnap that one time wasn't it, after the Jackson M&G? ROAD TRIP....giggle
No, no, no... Don't bother kidnapping bcg. Take my word for it, he's totally useless when there's more than one woman around. (That damn avoidant personality disorder of his. He'll curl up in a fetal position on the floor of the van and babble incoherently until you take him home and put him to bed--alone.)

Find some other guy who'll be much more "up" (*snicker*) for such an adventure than bcg would. You, your girlfriends, and he will enjoy it more that way.

(Cue the hundreds of guys saying, "kidnap me, kidnap me!!!" in three... two... one...)

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 06:01 PM   #39
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
No, no, no... Don't bother kidnapping bcg. Take my word for it, he's totally useless when there's more than one woman around. (That damn avoidant personality disorder of his. He'll curl up in a fetal position on the floor of the van and babble incoherently until you take him home and put him to bed--alone.)

Find some other guy who'll be much more "up" (*snicker*) for such an adventure than bcg would. You, your girlfriends, and he will enjoy it more that way.

(Cue the hundreds of guys saying, "kidnap me, kidnap me!!!" in three... two... one...)

Cheers,

bcg
Took the words right out of my mouth!
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #40
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't knock it until you tried it,not eveything in life is for everyone.
wildcat4fun is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:03 PM   #41
guest020211-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Actually I had a BJ while driving on the Interstate once. Darn near wrecked the car and killied several people! Thinking if I had had cruise controll, then all I would have to do is steer and not worry about keeping foot on gas.
guest020211-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #42
JxnBiLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6998
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Best Cars for Car Dates...

Here's a list of top 10 cars for sex. My vote is for a minivan. On a recent roadtrip, I slept on the floor behind the 2nd row of seats. Would be awesome for a little fun!

http://jalopnik.com/5723361/
JxnBiLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:19 PM   #43
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Geez, not one Rambler mentioned - back with I was a teenager, we lusted after them, since they had reclining seats! JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #44
saintsFanChris
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I would not mind trying going down on a woman in a parked car.

Any takers (too be eligible you've got to have a pussy... no chicks-with-dicks, please)?
saintsFanChris is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #45
Brer Rabbit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Now you guys are bringing back fond memories of my late teen years. I wanted a car. Didn't have much money. My dad thought he was keeping me pretty under control by buying this ugly little foreign car that was already about 10 years old. A Fiat 1100 four door sedan with a four speed on the column (not the floor) and a tiny engine that probably made about 50 horsepower. One of the ugliest cars I ever saw.

I was sort of embarassed to drive around in the thing, until I discovered a hidden secret: the front seats would fold back flat with the front of the rear seat! Yep, those cars did not have head restraints and the top of the front seats, both sides, lined up with the front edge of the back seat. With both seats reclined, it was like a flat bed inside. With the shift on the column (conveniently out of the way) this became a teen age boy's dream ride with a willing date on a Friday or Saturday night.

My steady girl (and a couple others she did not know about) and I had a lot of fun in that car, most of it with both front seats all the way back and the windows fogged up!

After graduation from HS I stepped up to a high horsepower MOPAR muscle car. Four speed on the floor. Very hot car, but not good for extra curricular activites beyond bj's.

BTW: Big convertibles from that era were fantastic for sex if you were in a very private place and didn't mind playing with the top down. You can be very creative.

Sorry for the trip down memory lane. Ladies here are way too young to have been a part of that scene. lol.

Brer
Brer Rabbit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women