Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-29-2017, 08:54 PM   #16
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Sorry Ol' Miss., that these cyber stalking trolls showed up on your Board. I will head back over to TX and deal with their troll BS ...AGAIN!!

Texas trolls and WKs, stay off these folks Board with your troll lies and drama. They don't want or need your troll BS in Mississippi!! Now GO BACK to Texas!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:15 PM   #17
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Ladies, you have a private section for doing this in and this ain't it.

Let's get this thread back on track.

MoonChild...you put that popcorn down!!!
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:18 PM   #18
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Sorry Ol' Miss., that these cyber stalking trolls showed up on your Board. I will head back over to TX and deal with their troll BS ...AGAIN!!

Texas trolls and WKs, stay off these folks Board with your troll lies and drama. They don't want or need your troll BS in Mississippi!! Now GO BACK to Texas!!!
Sounds like you're shitting bricks already. There you go hiding behind others because you got called out on your BS. You're lucky I don't post those text messages wanting BBFS. You're time is coming.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:29 PM   #19
Road Lizard
BANNED

Last warning, take this somewhere else.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:34 PM   #20
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestycctx View Post
Sounds like you're shitting bricks already. There you go hiding behind others because you got called out on your BS. You're lucky I don't post those text messages wanting BBFS. You're time is coming.
This thread is NOT about me. You may want to consider STOPPING your derailing of this thread. This thread about the fine folks in Mississippi or risk getting another well deserved vacation. However, play it as you wish.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 09:53 PM   #21
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This thread is NOT about me. You may want to consider STOPPING your derailing of this thread. This thread about the fine folks in Mississippi or risk getting another well deserved vacation. However, play it as you wish.
You and what army are gonna ban me? I haven't said anything to get me points or banned. Everything I said was factual and you're butthurt over it. Truth hurts doesn't it....
Old 06-30-2017, 08:25 AM   #22
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Ha, I love popcorn. Kettle corn is the best!!
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 09:49 AM   #23
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This thread is NOT about me.

Not About You????
Ol’ Doc is Calling All Active Members on the Ol’ Miss Board Out. Guys, Gals, All of Ya!!!
For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Marshal Doc Holyday coming to ya from the Texas and ECCIE Badlands. Ol’ Doc gets around the Boards and knows what the heck is happening around ECCIE. Today I want to shine the light on what is NOT happening on the Ol’ Miss. Board.

You may want to consider STOPPING your derailing of this thread. This thread about the fine folks in Mississippi or risk getting another well deserved vacation. However, play it as you wish.
I agree with you, this is about the fine folks in Mississippi.
As long as you leave the ladies of Mississippi alone, they will continue to have no problems with harassment, theft, threats.....

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:07 AM   #24
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The thread opens a discussion, concerning Doc and the folks of MS. Seems to me Doc is creating the drama to me, not the ladies. He is being blasted for his behaviors in Texas and comes over to MS bringing what he already knows will follow, drama. If Doc wanted no drama he would just shut up. But instead he brought it here.

I appreciate the info ladies, concerning Doc, lets me know that is credibility is worse than most people here. He is most likely a lying, sneaky, manipulating man or much more so than others. Now I know to give little credence to his words, thanks.

RL, if you want to point someone, pointw Doc. He knew he was bringing his drama over here. This is an open forum dis ussion and harsh warnings like that are just uncool to the.ladies, RL. I suggest posting in Staff areas for advice on how to handle things. Me, I would let people freely express themselves and if and only when obviouslyw and blatantly off topic would I politely suggest, not threaten, to gear back on topic. What a person posts is their opinion even if I disagree or do not like it. As a good Mod I would have to allow it. Your volunteer position is to ensure things do not get out of hand, not to make things the way you think they should be. Btw we all know there is no.pay for Mods and that you have special Mod forums to discuss this stuff. Just because you did not know this until you were ordained a Mod does not mean the rest of us have not figured this out.

Thank you ladies for the info and Doc take your drama back to Texas, please.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:08 AM   #25
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

RL, looks like there wast drama here, so they started some.
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #26
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dick Holyday came to this forum to kiss ass to the mods and you folks there in Mississippi because he knows he screwed up here in Texas. Me and Francisca got warnings because he went crying to Road Lizard. Ladies stay clear of this barebacking dirty a**hole. He's a danger to the hobby community.

Happy hobbying.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:23 AM   #27
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Dick Holyday came to this forum to kiss ass to the mods and you folks there in Mississippi because he knows he screwed up here in Texas. Me and Francisca got warnings because he went crying to Road Lizard. Ladies stay clear of this barebacking dirty a**hole. He's a danger to the hobby community.

Happy hobbying.
Old 06-30-2017, 10:44 AM   #28
BassCat
Valued Poster

I personally dont bareback hookers its just asking for trouble. That said I could care less if other tricks do. If they dont have the common sense to wrap it before fucking a woman who sees countless nasty tricks then they deserve whatever they get. I know a ton of guys who actively seek out bb. I dont think there is anything wrong with it. Its just not my thing. If it were I would not try to hide it. I dont think there is any shame in it. Risk yes tons of risk but no shame.
BassCat is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 12:47 PM   #29
Road Lizard
BANNED

This thread started on a high note, having nothing to do with the drama from other states. I can only go by what happens in my areas, I can't judge someone by what happens elsewhere. Doc made a thread that attacked no one then it became an 'attack Doc' thread and I stepped in. If Doc attacks the ladies here, I'll go after him. And on this board, he hasn't.

Just respect the theme of the thread is all I want to happen. If someone wants to open a seperate thread, that's up to them. Real simple.

And GM2, nice bait but I'm not hungry.
Old 06-30-2017, 02:20 PM   #30
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
...You guys and gals remind me a lot of the South TX & West TX Boards where people get along, share information, and help each other out ...
I, also, find the good folks in South Texas cooperative and informative. Some members in particular "get along and help each other out":

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2098479

Aside to the marshal: psst, it's been more than the promised "12 hours." ijs
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women