Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2018, 06:18 AM   #61
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mature Companion View Post
For christ sake. Can you simply stop this shit. Take that crap elsewhere.
I have no fight in ya'lls dog shit. But it seems like you simply want to keep some pissing vendata against whomever, going. Stop dude! Enough!!!!

This is an adult HOBBY board. Those of us whom enjoy the adult fantasy and such enjoy this HOBBY. We don't want to log in and read all this nonsense.

Why the hell is this thread even open???

Get back to being adults and doin what adults should be doing! Hell I know I am!! And having one hell of a wonderful time enjoying the fantasy!!!

RL, please lock this shitter up.

THANK YOU Mature Companion!!!
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:29 AM   #62
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Nino, we get along well on the board and I am glad of the respect you have for me. However, I want to respectfully disagree with something you said.

Personal issues with someone should be kept private if at all possible, and it's obvious you and KM have history.

But gloating over someone getting banned like you said publicly I find to be in bad taste. If you are happy about what happened to KM that's your right. I was banned recently AND IT SUCKS. I know I wouldn't want to hear about someone celebrating if I got banned.

RL I know you hated to have to do what you did. We need to remember the responsibilities the mods and admins have and sometimes they have to do the "right thing" and it sucks. Rules are rules and they apply to us all. Any "selective enforcement" that may or may not happen I don't want to discuss.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:25 AM   #63
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby View Post
Fyi there is eccie outings on another website so far 1 provider and one super mod outed so far. Pm me for link and or screenshot.
Well that didn't work out too well. For someone NOT supposed to be BL you sure do have access to his knowledge and belongings sir.
Old 07-26-2018, 09:39 AM   #64
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

I would appreciate if yall would RTM this. I want this to stick hard.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 09:42 AM   #65
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I already did
Old 07-26-2018, 10:04 AM   #66
Cravinhead69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I'm offeneded by the term "Dirty South". I am proud to be from the South, MS to be exact. I love the South. I don't know where this term came from but it seems to be a favorite among the hobby.
Cravinhead69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 10:14 AM   #67
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking HELP... Save Us From Ourselves

Quote:
Why the hell is this thread even open???

Get back to being adults and doin what adults should be doing! Hell I know I am!! And having one hell of a wonderful time enjoying the fantasy!!!
Quote:
RL, please lock this shitter up.
Can The Congregation Say... AMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
Nino, we get along well on the board and I am glad of the respect you have for me. However, I want to respectfully disagree with something you said.

Personal issues with someone should be kept private if at all possible, and it's obvious you and KM have history.

But gloating over someone getting banned like you said publicly I find to be in bad taste. If you are happy about what happened to KM that's your right. I was banned recently AND IT SUCKS. I know I wouldn't want to hear about someone celebrating if I got banned.

Mr LickHer Right... I LOVE White Gentleman but White Boys trip me the hell out, please give me your "P.A.B. Reasoning" on Fronting me on the Board and Kissing My Ass in a P.M.'s all about none of my resources access "P.A.B. Logic". What are you doing are running for Prom Queen??? YOU and your Self-Perceived "Moral High-Ground" need some time away from each other, your obviously oblivious to what the other seems to be doing at any given moment

Signed
"The Dirty South"

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:06 PM   #68
eng7
BANNED

Default The Last Word from eng (engbest)

First of all, most people don't know the term "Dirty South" (unless you are in certain age demography of black men or black women or just heard of term before) due to it originated from black culture (songs and movie). For younger generation (or some older generation) who never heard of "Dirty South" can get offended and should be. "Dirty South" started to downgrade people in south and making fun of their life style of poverty and corruptions. I asked 5 providers in MS, LA, and FL (all under 40) and they are all offended until I explained to them where term was originated (not urban dictionary definition). Some of them wonder what kind provider uses "Dirty South" to get dicks in south?
There were time "Dirty South" was used as insulting southerners in Virginia. People living in North of Richmond, VA will make fun of people living South of Richmond, VA including Richmond by calling "Dirty South" which refer to poverty of non-white people.
Posting definition of "Dirty South" from urban dictionary wasn't wise choice to educate people.

This thread was clearly started by Tomjunebaby without mentioning of Kynsley Morgan. I don't know Tomjunebaby is Billyland or not. Kynsley is throwing dart in the dark to link both handles. Isn't linking current handle to past handle or any handle against eccie rules? I believe that is why TomJunebaby is not linking Kynsley's multiple handles.

Kynsley highjacking this thread is clearly pattern she has shown before and her Lying, stalking, obsession, her personal vendetta against certain members and her narcissistic behavior can be seen in this thread and some recent posts. Can clearly see pattern of serious stalking and trolling by Kynsley following certain handles from MS board to National board and Dallas board by constantly searching/looking. It will be impossible to find postings by certain handles without stalking and patrolling 24/7. In away sorry RL had to do this to his companion.

Dallas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
My head began to hurt after researching then reading a couple of pages (so I quit) of this crap on the link below and the OP chose to continue his vendetta with Kynsley Morgan (apparently she doesn’t like, among other things, he uses a face pic of her as his avatar) with a new handle with this thread, but here it is for the morbidly curious:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2363170

Fyi, if KM hadn’t responded above I wouldn’t have spent the 5 mins it took to research this, but she seems to have trouble staying on the sidelines when her name is not even mentioned initially.
National
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Silver View Post

This thread is wayyyyyy off topic...

Since when did guys have white knights, or dark knights whatever the case may be..

Now I’m curious as to what is going on with the OP and Eng BCD..
National
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan View Post
I wouldn't know Danielle, I have never met eng and he did a fake review in 2017 saying we met.

I feel for the other ladies he has stalked and harrassed.

Roadlizard is a moderator that I respect and consider him a friend, like a few other gents on this board.

I will not sit idle in a corner and be cyberbullied, stalked and harrassed...nor have my personal information outed on a damn board.

Nobody puts me in a corner...
National
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyland View Post
So Roadlizard and Eng did a fake review on you? Now the plot thickens. Btw how come Super Mod or another Admin step up and answer original question? KM and Eng just kiss and make up. Since KM is fighting Roadlizard battle we now know who wears the strap on in their relationship. Lol
I always though I would've my last word in Dallas forum or DC. But thanks to Kinsley Morgan, I have my retirement in MS. I wish KM was here to respond this post of "Dirty South" and quotes but I don't think people really want to hear her on and on trolling....

Road Lizard, now you can ban me again and forever.. after all shits you and I went through, you are still cool white knight MOD who got his ball grabbed by a wrong bitch... see few ladies in Biloxi soon and Thank you all to Eccie... It truly was a fun ride. ENG is leaving happy and feel satisfied with Eccie Mod and Admin justice... Go Enjoy Hobbying~~~
eng7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 07:36 PM   #69
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Tks cravin. Now vote tied. This thread can die now.
Tomjunebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 08:24 PM   #70
Moonchild
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I have no thoughts on dirty south. MS will always be my home. we are not a perfect state and I dont give a shit how other states may view us...the people that live here know the truth. Many good hearted people live here and call this place Home as well.

As far KM, I’ve known her a long time and she is no stalker. She doesn’t take bs either. Her mouth does get her in trouble at time though lol. As for people accusing her as trolling, you know what they say, you point a finger and you have 3 pointing right back. You guys are all fucked up and petty. worse than kids in jr high.
Moonchild is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #71
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Just my 2 cents. We're all here to have fun. PLEASE, if you have a beef with someone, take it to a Private Message.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:02 AM   #72
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just my .02. But I don't know why Mississippi is called the dirty south.
Perhaps it's all us swingers who enjoy getting down and dirty in the best way possible!!!

But in retrospect to the state itself.
Every state, city etc..have their good, bad, and indifferent communities etc.

But to me, in my minds eye. As I travel a lot from one corner of the state to the other. All the time. And I actually find it peaceful and beautiful.
Compared to NYC which is dirty. Hell i feel dirty just driving through, let alone walking around the city.

So NO. I don't find Mississippi to be the dirty south nor am I offended that folks view it that way.
As I said. It can means, various degrees of *dirty* which can be delightfully GOOD!!!
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women