Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2019, 06:23 AM   #31
Guitar
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

A superbowl of any type wouldn't be on MY bucketlist. I'm more into the female species than any football. But that's just me. Some guys like sports, I like females!
Guitar is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 08:32 AM   #32
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default Bucket list of things having to do with Sex

Since this site is a sex related site. Seeing 2 ladies is on alot of folks bucket list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyland View Post
Shouldn't this post be in mens forum? Cause seems to me this post went to advertising for 2 girls real quick. Plus if 2 girls seen each other then it off the bucket list right? Maybe watching super bowl in owners box with a different cheerleader every quarter.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 12:41 PM   #33
Guitar
Premium Access

My bad, Billy. U did mention cheelearders. I misread your reply. Sorry. As for me, I have no problem with a different cheerlearder every quarter, you hit the nail on the head there. But I'd personally want my cheerleaders to be Ms. Kynsley Morgan and Ms. Cassie to be the ones' that's cheers me ON!!!! (Have yall seen Ms. Cassie's lips?) SUCK-U-LANT!!!!!! Those 2 just do something 2 me. I got to be with them not long ago, when they came to Jackson, (Both AT THE SAME TIME). I can't tell what all we done in the parking lot, (I could tell ya, but I'd have to kill ya). But believe me, they've lit a fire that won't GO out!!!
Old 06-05-2019, 01:24 PM   #34
Guest072019-3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Billyland does have a good idea on the resort package, and the prices are not as cost prohibitive as you would think.

blueparadise- dr.com

Something else that would be fun is one of the VR sex machines.
Guest072019-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:36 PM   #35
billyland
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Guitar Since you already have Kynsley and Cassie then its OFF your bucket list. This post is about bucket list yet completed. Also I hate seeing someone and have it blasted on Facebook for all to see. Isnt that right Cassie? Any drama free session will work on my list. Plus if I had a preference on women on my bucket list they would be different from those 2 (I would love anyone drama free and discreet). Lol.
billyland is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:54 PM   #36
Guitar
Premium Access

I had NO intention of dragging anyone thru a bunch of drama when I posted what I posted. Please forgive me, Ms. Morgan and Ms. Cassie. My only intentions were to give positive vibes to two of the most gorgeous ladies on here. And nothing else. From now on, I'll keep my bucketlist to myself.
Old 06-05-2019, 03:08 PM   #37
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyland View Post
Guitar Since you already have Kynsley and Cassie then its OFF your bucket list. This post is about bucket list yet completed.
Who passed the baton of judgement off to you to decide when someone's bucket list was complete?

And for your other post, this does belong in Coed as it was posed to the general audience.

Back to the subject of bucket lists..
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:21 PM   #38
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all BL guitar has met with us yet not played so therefore it's still a bucket list. As to FB it is MY FB and I can post what I want there. I have over 300 Eccie and p411 members on my friends list so they know EXACTLY what I post. And anytime my name is brought into a situation or topic it becomes my business. I never outed anyone or any personal information nor did I name any lady. Since you ARE NOT on my friends list quit with the cyber stalking. Oh yeah that's impossible for you though isn't it. As to bucket lists I don't have much left except for I would love to get hold of a sexy little midget and spin her.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:22 PM   #39
Guest072019-3
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Getting back on point how about a basket fuck

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=basket%20fuck

It would take some brave souls I think.
Guest072019-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:00 PM   #40
Guitar
Premium Access

Ms. Cassie, I was tring to make everyone think we had all PLAYED TOGETHER in the parking lot!!! LOL!!!! We'll leave it at this, we didn't PLAY, but we ain't telln what ELSE we DID do!!! Hope yall know, I'm just joking around. NOT!!!!! But u can bet this, Ms. Cassie and Ms. Kynsley can ROCK YOUR WORLD, in our out of a bedroom. I mean, parking lot!!!!!

PS: Ms. Cassie, I’m not a female midget, but parts of me might make you think I AM A MIDGET! U might have to look twice to make sure I’m not a female, even. Does this qualify me to be a part of that fetish in your Bucketlist? I’ve been teld i kiss good! And i can’t WAIT to prove that to ya!! Ooops, now they know that didn’t happen in the parking lot neither! I better hush. I keep telln on my own self!!
Old 06-05-2019, 11:52 PM   #41
billyland
Valued Poster

Cassie 1st off you mentioned billyland on your fbook post along with another friend of mine who used to be on ECCIE and you was slammed my New Orleans friend 4 days later. 2nd) this post is about bucket list guitar not keep singing the praises of 2 ladies.
Back to bucket list: Private balcony on a cruise using the ocean motion and by moonlight and no drama 4 days later.
Old 06-06-2019, 01:38 AM   #42
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

A friend of yours that throws you under the bus, and is still on here..
Come on!
Poor sod is scared of you. Nobody is your friend! Is it beginning to feel a lot like Christmas, Billyland?

My biggest bucket list is that all evil and sadistic people get smited by the almighty smiter.
Oh goodness...please dont take that as a death threat and call the FBI again.

Cassie, we need to find us a cute little person and have her jump out of a cake and let us play with her.
I dont want another chuckie doll chase again.

And keep bringing a family oriented social media site up lol.
Screaming screenshots, why not post them for all of MS to see?

Yall have a good night and juicy kisses and cuddles to all the true amazing gents of MS.
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:57 AM   #43
billyland
Valued Poster

An All natural, nothing fake or man made. Nothing wrong with firm boobs but hard ass fake boobs gotta go. Nothing worse than meeting a lady who says all natural and after 1 feel you realize you been duped, spinner and fit. Someone like (Sexy Sophia #1 Coast provider).
Old 06-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #44
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default hummmm

That could be interesting. They'd have to go one way, then back the other, so on and so forth or they'd get real Dizzy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Miss Guy View Post
Getting back on point how about a basket fuck

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=basket%20fuck

It would take some brave souls I think.
mississippifunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:58 AM   #45
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Stop it with the drama or you will not like the results.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women