Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #31
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaniellaDViante View Post
Most just wanted the facts, which I gave.
Now this is just a vicinms opionion, not ECCIE, and not Moderator, but I doubt if anyone really wanted the facts about a personal issue between you and Lillian, that has no impact to the board or its members. Many have probably wondered why even post it here (and especially all over the board as you have)? You and the lawyer on your fingertips obviously had the situation under control, and it seems your desired result of removing her web page was only a matter of time. It looks as if your goal as stated clearly by you, was to "ruin her on ECCIE". Btw, I think you failed in that regard (if anything, it probably increased the interest in her)! As you said, you were very angry and it's pretty obvious the lengths you will go to exact your revenge!

Quote:
The .02 of an uninvolved member of the Eccie peanut gallery is hardly going to cause any of what you are attempting to accomplish here.
Every member's .02 worth of posting here is worth as much as your, so I don't think that insulting every "peanut" that disagrees with you is doing you any favors.

Quote:
No one with any sense would ever actually take from this that I go about posting hobbyists RL info all around the internet for no good reason because I take RL info lightly.
Hopefully for your biz sake that's true, but in some hobbyist's minds it might seem that anyone who would go to such lengths over a web site, surely wouldn't hesitate to use their RL info against them, if they crossed you in some way!

Just my personal .01
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #32
edk
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Would I see Lilian? yes! would I make excuses for her on THIS issue? heck no.
edk is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #33
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Photos of Lilian, please........so, I can get something of value from here.......taint would be nice

Never mind....I found her.........I'd still do her.....while looking at the OPs website......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:52 AM   #34
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
I'd still do her.....while looking at the OPs website
LOL, thanks alot Dearhunter - I nearly choked to death eating and laughing at the same time! Daniella does have a hot body - if she puts as much energy into her sessions as other things, I'm sure her clients are leaving with a big smile. Hey, maybe we could get them to kiss and makeup in a steamy doubles session. Who volunteers to be in the middle?

Sorry, this is just little ole Miss - we don't usually get those real entertaining threads like you guys in TX do!
vicinms is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #35
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Moshi-Moshi Ms.Daniella:
Haruka's Humble Opinion
I've been observing this Post for a day and a half while I'm fairly a novice to all this...I've already discovered that plagiarism is the second largest activity in this Industry, simply open Backpage:
All publicity is good, except an obituary notice.”
Brendan F. Behan

Your gravest mistake was to grant her the right to all this 'Free Publicity'...thus building her name.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:13 PM   #36
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I need to see some taint photos in order to see who is right and wrong on this. I never want to have my judgement tainted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #37
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish this thread was a person so I could choke it to death... DIE!!
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #38
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

I can understand why plagiarism is an annoyance. Specially, because I had similar stuff happening. (I wrote about this on my blog). The second annoyance is with the inability of such providers to actually "react" in a appropriate way.

She could have apologised, she didn`t.
She could have changed certain things on her site, she didn`t
She also could have said something and she didn`t.

So I can understand why someone would go official with stuff like that.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #39
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinms View Post
Many have probably wondered why even post it here (and especially all over the board as you have)? You and the lawyer on your fingertips obviously had the situation under control, and it seems your desired result of removing her web page was only a matter of time. It looks as if your goal as stated clearly by you, was to "ruin her on ECCIE". Btw, I think you failed in that regard (if anything, it probably increased the interest in her)! As you said, you were very angry and it's pretty obvious the lengths you will go to exact your revenge!

Hopefully for your biz sake that's true, but in some hobbyist's minds it might seem that anyone who would go to such lengths over a web site, surely wouldn't hesitate to use their RL info against them, if they crossed you in some way!
Well, how about copyright infringement? And how about the other provider not reacting?
I mean, it`s not like she did not try. People should not play with fire if they can`t stand the heat, just my 0.5 cents.
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:21 PM   #40
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

I can understand you being upset with someone stealing your website work, but since she has taken down her original website...I'd say...you got what you asked. Consider yourself fortunate...as some would fight you tooth and nail.

Also, Daniella...I realize you're a VERY INTELLIGENT prostitute, but you really don't need to keep defending yourself. Everyone has a right to their own opinions on this thread...right or wrong.

Everytime you post a reply...you're only giving Lillian...more attention and probably more business. The mindset of trying to "ruin" her reputation or the business of a provider, is futile. Only time will tell...one can only ruin their own reputation. Good-luck to you!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #41
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

Lmao skylar speaks wise words.
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #42
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

Jesus fucking Christ people... Girl stole her shit. She was pissed the fuck off. She told everyone. If the chick is stealing someones shit off the internet how fucking lovely can she be? I applaud her for telling us that this chick is a thief. It is not always necessary to be a dick.

Stop being bitches and arguing with her.
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #43
Dick BadCock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 78

Nothing to see here...move along...
Dick BadCock is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #44
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

This is the first thread where I have seen someone from another CONTINENT pipe in (see posts 38 & 39). Now that is when you know a thread has jumped the shark. I'm not complaining, I'm just making a geographic observation......lol.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #45
hudpud11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

And a true "high d***ar" eccie provider at that. But, but, but, but, DAMN!! Her website is very nice.
hudpud11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women