Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47550
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2015, 11:24 AM   #166
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're such a dumbass you can't see how this post of yours completely undermines every stupid argument you've made to this point.
He also said Ukraine and ISIS are “different issues” and need to be treated differently in terms of our moral attitude – but then he flip-flopped and argued that Obama is approaching both with the same high horse/stern moral lecture.

He repeatedly shoots himself in the foot – and then pounds his chest pretending he isn't getting his ass handed to him!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:33 AM   #167
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
He also said Ukraine and ISIS are “different issues” and need to be treated differently in terms of our moral attitude – but then he flip-flopped and argued that Obama is approaching both with the same high horse/stern moral lecture.

He repeatedly shoots himself in the foot – and then pounds his chest pretending he isn't getting his ass handed to him!
He lacks YOUR conviction. That's not the same as not having any. And I noticed you didn't address me handing your ass to you on the last post. Bring something solid to the table besides your opinion. Your buddy I B a dipshit is on ignore. You're heading that way. You don't have anything to back up your take. Nothing. First you say you want him to issue a Stern rebuke, then he's on his high horse, then he lacks conviction. Are you sure you aren't a pretzel?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:34 AM   #168
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

Note how the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion shoots himself in the foot with this statement in another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
The government imposes lots of requirements on us. Being part of society means you don't get to pick and choose which ones you follow. Try driving on the other side of the road, not paying your taxes, etc. and see how far you get.
Yet, the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion argues in this thread that societal norms do not mean anything, and he out of hand ignorantly dismisses the difference between 13th Century Christian society and 21st Century Christian society as being of no consequence.

Quote:
He lacks YOUR conviction. That's not the same as not having any. And I noticed you didn't address me handing your ass to you on the last post. Bring something solid to the table besides your opinion. Your buddy I B a dipshit is on ignore. You're heading that way. You don't have anything to back up your take. Nothing. First you say you want him to issue a Stern rebuke, then he's on his high horse, then he lacks conviction. Are you sure you aren't a pretzel?
Fess up, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. The only "ass" you have in your hands is your own, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

BTW, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, watch this video and learn something about how two centuries of Christian crusading in the Levant pales in comparison to fourteen centuries of Islamic jihad throughout the Eastern hemisphere:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:39 AM   #169
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Let me get this straight; you want to be revolted by the acts of ISIS, he calls them pure evil and that's not ok with you? That doesn't even make sense.

It's not a matter of me WANTING to be revolted by ISIS - I AM revolted. Period. I am perfectly fine with a POTUS calling them pure evil. But that was after he called them a JV team and before he told us not to get on our high horse. All I want is a POTUS who has a consistent message and acts in a manner appropriate with that message. Is that too much to ask? You and Odumbo are the ones not making sense here.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:47 AM   #170
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's not a matter of me WANTING to be revolted by ISIS - I AM revolted. Period. I am perfectly fine with a POTUS calling them pure evil. But that was after he called them a JV team and before he told us not to get on our high horse. All I want is a POTUS who has a consistent message and acts in a manner appropriate with that message. Is that too much to ask? You and Odumbo are the ones not making sense here.
+1

That, and a POTUS who does not propagate lies every time he opens his mouth.
Old 02-08-2015, 11:51 AM   #171
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the mark of intelligence on the upper east side of manhattan and thus all liberal circles, .......including their brainwashing, emperor has no clothes and I go along because our professors are so experienced and I don't want to be thought dumb if I dont, college educations....is to be broad-minded

so broad minded they don't take their own side in a fight

for you see, its so stupid to know evil when you see it
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #172
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
First you say you want him to issue a Stern rebuke, then he's on his high horse, then he lacks conviction. Are you sure you aren't a pretzel?

You're the one twisting like a pretzel. I'm just sitting here trying to interpret and understand where the POTUS is coming from. You act like you have the inside scoop but you're doing a piss-poor job of explaining his remarks. Why don't you just throw in the towel and admit he can't be defended?

Quote:
Your buddy I B a dipshit is on ignore. You're heading that way.
Awww, such a disappointment! Lemme know when you put me on ignore. That means you've tapped out and I can take a victory lap.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:11 PM   #173
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awww, such a disappointment! Lemme know when you put me on ignore. That means you've tapped out and I can take a victory lap.
+1

The "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion has already surrendered.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:24 PM   #174
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

Note how the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion shoots himself in the foot with this statement in another thread:

Yet, the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion argues in this thread that societal norms do not mean anything, and he out of hand ignorantly dismisses the difference between 13th Century Christian society and 21st Century Christian society as being of no consequence.

Fess up, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. The only "ass" you have in your hands is your own, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

BTW, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, watch this video and learn something about how two centuries of Christian crusading in the Levant pales in comparison to fourteen centuries of Islamic jihad throughout the Eastern hemisphere:

I bumped this so the Ozombie could see it.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:45 PM   #175
JustCause
Account Disabled

Quote:
?.. And I noticed you didn't address me handing your ass to you on the last post. ...
You don't get to decide that. Consensus does. And consensus doesn't appear to agree with you.
JustCause is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 12:58 PM   #176
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you equally revolted by murderous acts carried out by Christians in the name of their god? If not, you're as full of shit as you say Obama is. What makes that act morally superior to what the Muslims are doing? Regardless of the consistency of his message, you wouldn't like it and would find something wrong with it. You act like your mind can never change based on new information etc. You want the world to be black and white but it's too grey for a dinosaur like you. If he did the same thing all the time you would accuse him of not adapting.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:59 PM   #177
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCause View Post
You don't get to decide that. Consensus does. And consensus doesn't appear to agree with you.
Really? Read what he said then read the articles I posted. He's full of shit. Stay ignorant though.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:32 PM   #178
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I have to agree partially with Obama. We are not at war with Islam. We are at war with the lunatic fringe of Islam.
+1

We don't agree on much politically. There is common ground with this issue.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:38 PM   #179
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
No you can't. The premise for invasion was false. They had no WMD and they had nothing to do with 9/11. As for Gitmo, there are men there who have been there over 10 years without ever being tried or told what their crime is. That's not right. It's also much more expensive to keep them over there but Republicans lose their shit when the prospect of bringing them to the US for holding is brought up. They're fiscally conservative when it serves them, otherwise they're spending money like drunken sailors at port. As for ISIS, I've already pointed out what's being done. Do you want more young men to go over there and die? We are bombing the shit out of them. It's not our neighborhood. Why not let those that live in the neighborhood take care of them?
+1000

Excellent post.

The Kurds took back a city that was under ISIS control last week. Jordan has joined in with the bombing. We don't need 20,000 boots on the ground over there.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #180
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Are you equally revolted by murderous acts carried out by Christians in the name of their god? If not, you're as full of shit as you say Obama is. What makes that act morally superior to what the Muslims are doing? Regardless of the consistency of his message, you wouldn't like it and would find something wrong with it. You act like your mind can never change based on new information etc. You want the world to be black and white but it's too grey for a dinosaur like you. If he did the same thing all the time you would accuse him of not adapting.

You see what you did here? You attempted to invalid someones argument by calling them a dinosaur meaning that they (and their argument are old) and the exact same time you are using acts carried out by Christians many hundreds of years ago to justify (am I wrong to use this word?) what Islam is doing today? I think you both shot yourself in the foot and stepped on your dick at the same time.

Then again, I have yet to see protestors justifying the Crusades in the 12th century. I recall too, the Crusader argument was a Muslim argument against George W. Bush in 2003. Are you a radical Muslim because you argue like them.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women