Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 03-19-2015, 02:45 AM   #1
rryanhart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Review for SB's

There does not appear to be a place for reviews of SB's anywhere, unless I completely missed it in my internet travels. I am NOT advocating this site as a connection for SB/SD arrangements, but rather a forum for discreet reviews separate from SB sites since those sites do not provide this type of service. Suggestions, insights, comments, moans, complaints?
rryanhart is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:05 PM   #2
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default ex wife review site

I don't see an ex wife review section either, so maybe we should start one? That way the other guys that wanna fuck our ex wives know what to expect before going in. I know sounds silly ... but I would say a SB/SD relationship is closer to a negotiated temporary marriage than it is a hour long session with a provider. I am not sure a TRUE SB/SD relationship could be boiled down to a one page review -- hell I am not even sure a really good 1/2 hour session being boiled down to a page of text makes sense either.

5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:23 PM   #3
OhNoz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

@rrh I will quote the same thing I told you in the SB forum when you posted this same terrible idea

Quote:
You think that because you consider SBs low cost hookers. They are not the same thing. There is nothing to review. They are not selling a service in that way. At least not the real SBs that most of us here are looking for.

Again, something that will drive real SBs out the game. Keep the hooker shit in the hooker forums.
OhNoz is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 01:25 PM   #4
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

......clueless noobs....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:50 PM   #5
Captain Correlli
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Totally bad idea. Anybody seeing enough guys to get a review is a hooktard, not a sugar baby.
Captain Correlli is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:54 PM   #6
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rryanhart View Post
There does not appear to be a place for reviews of SB's anywhere, unless I completely missed it in my internet travels. I am NOT advocating this site as a connection for SB/SD arrangements, but rather a forum for discreet reviews separate from SB sites since those sites do not provide this type of service. Suggestions, insights, comments, moans, complaints?
What/who are you reviewing? Are you going to put real world information out there?

"I met Susie Burgerflipper at the local McDonald's and asked her if she wanted to be my SB. She didn't like the idea, and told me to fuck off and threw a coke in my face. My recommendation on Susie is NO...."
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 04:26 PM   #7
rryanhart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

OhNoz, I concede to your points except I consider SB's to be more expensive. I kind of want to drive SB's who are only running game, and no service, out of the game. ex: a SB who has several SD's and may not be servicing. That is all I am saying. There are quite a few in my area from SA. But I don't see any support for such review and respectfully withdrawal the proposal on this string. Thanks for everyone's feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoz View Post
@rrh I will quote the same thing I told you in the SB forum when you posted this same terrible idea
Quote:
You think that because you consider SBs low cost hookers. They are not the same thing. There is nothing to review. They are not selling a service in that way. At least not the real SBs that most of us here are looking for.

Again, something that will drive real SBs out the game. Keep the hooker shit in the hooker forums.
rryanhart is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:33 AM   #8
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Date: Mar 30
Sugar Baby: My girl
Phone: Nunya
Email Address: Nunya
URL / Website: She is a sugar baby/No website
City: Nunya
State: New York
Address: Nunya
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Always
Activities: Picked up some Tupperware for weeks lunches for work, Went to Walmart for chicken, diced tomaotoes, etc..
Session Length: All day
Fee: What gas costs/her: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is 5'4 about 125 pounds, tats on forearm and pelvic area but not distracting seems how I bought them. Perfect smile and very smart. Eager to learn and is a great cook for 21 years old

ROS: We woke up early and I grabbed a coffee and waited while she showered and got dressed. Went to Walmart and picked up a few things she needed for work the next week. Went back to her place, took the dog out and then we went to a bike shop so she could get a bike to ride back and forth to work. (This is our third time there looking and she finally found the one she wanted) So she got that and we picked out a small bag for under the seat, an air pump, and a few other items and checked out. Total she paid was 1300.00 or whatever.

Took the bike back to her place and I gave it a little ride, let the dog out again and settled on the sofa and watched a little TV. Got a little frisky and ended up banging one on the sofa and i think the dog watched which made it all that much hotter.

Afterwards we made a little dinner (I grilled a couple steaks) and we sat on the sofa a little longer till bed time, went to sleep.

All in all I would say a nice relaxing day. My legs hurt a little because it has been years since I rode a bike

I wouldn't repeat because I don't think she wants to test ride any more bikes and shell out another 1300.00.

Recommendation: Yes
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 07:41 AM   #9
Tetas
Perineum Access

That's so fucking hot 6!
Think she'd go bike shopping with me???
As soon as you're done with her I mean...
lol
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #10
Guest101016
Account Disabled

User ID: 279680
My ECCIE Reviews

I was a sugar baby for a long time and its a real personal relationship, I don't see how to review years of someone's life togather
Guest101016 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:17 AM   #11
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Stupid idea! Jeeez
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #12
Whispers

Quote:
How about keeping the private shit in the private forums?
Old 03-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhNoz View Post
How about keeping the private shit in the private forums?
Old 03-20-2015, 02:48 PM   #14
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you are a SD with any brains, you can figure this out pretty quickly talking to them. If you are not smarter than they are, you don't have any business trying to find an SB. Get a life.
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:06 PM   #15
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

This thread made me chuckle.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women