Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47528
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Should ECCIE add a DON'T LIKE button under each post?
yes 38 80.85%
No 9 19.15%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

Old 02-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #16
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Like the Mods don't have lives as well as the responsibility to look over things on the boards?.... You expect them have the time to respond to you banging the RTM key?

I would imagine they look at it and decide if your complaint has merit and act or don't act.....

I've seen the results of using the RTM but can't remember ever getting a response....

Be "mature" enough to not hide behind the RTM Button and Don't like button concept.... Participate..... Share your views... defend the points you make if debated on them.....

Cmon Whispers, you know that's not a fair suggestion lol. Us actually saying what's on our mind around here? Now how would that look?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:10 PM   #17
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Two Opposing Camps

From where I stand, both of you, Whispers and London, have valid points.

There seems to be two primary and opposing camps on the board.

On one side, there is the very vociferous camp that jumps with loud indignation at the slightest offense or even just imagined misdeed. This is the vocal minority, but maybe it's not so minor anymore.

The other camp are the quiet and timid ones who rarely post and would rather quietly push a button to voice their opposition without anyone knowing who they are to avoid the angry flames that would surely follow.

Personally, I think there is a middle way.

A way where people conduct themselves like responsible adults who consider their words carefully before they post them and correct those who need correction more along the lines of a teacher who gently corrects a student with wisdom and less like the way a prison guard savagely corrects a prisoner with a baton.

Why is that so hard?

. . . Why can't we all get along?

Old 02-09-2011, 08:27 PM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you! Geez! Every single person I have ever had an argument with here, I would gladly buy a drink for in the realy real world. Why do some people just have to keep pegging away. Life is too short. Lighten the hell up!
Old 02-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #19
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Cmon Whispers, you know that's not a fair suggestion lol. Us actually saying what's on our mind around here? Now how would that look?
hmm... Like adults?

Then again... If give the whiners buttons that don't really do anything..... Maybe they will pound away on their buttons rather than whining?
Old 02-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #20
lil_michelle
Account Disabled

User ID: 68434

Quote:
I always said there should be a "Stupid" button. I am still waiting.

LOL.. Funny, I vote for that one
Old 02-09-2011, 09:07 PM   #21
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
hmm... Like adults?

Then again... If give the whiners buttons that don't really do anything..... Maybe they will pound away on their buttons rather than whining?
Well...it's going to be one or the other ha ha. Either listen to us gripe here, or give us a stupid button.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:02 PM   #22
Whispers

Look what I found!

41781_2467125957_2041_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2467125957

I've reported you and it's Facebook so you KNOW your in trouble now!
Old 02-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #23
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Crap! I knew social media would get my butt one day.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:14 PM   #24
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Crap! I knew social media would get my butt one day.
No worries, I rather pleasure you into submission than Behead you
Old 02-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #25
Mariah Moore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9765
My ECCIE Reviews

In some ways I agree with the "Don't Like" button because it would be a great way to be a little under the radar and say that you don't like what's going on but then on the other hand I don't agree because there is already alot of conflict on here between providers and providers, hobbiest and hobbiest and even provider hobbiest so if there was such a button I think some people would just push it because of who wrote the thread not on what the thread says.. Just my .02
Old 02-10-2011, 06:15 AM   #26
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally I would rather someone say "don't like" under my post than to tell me "just go back and bury my head in the sand" If some are going to be THAT rude, then maybe a few DON'T LIKES under the post might not hurt.

And just for the record, I have been around this type of board for 10 years, I'm not rude or offensive to others over that time. I D.E.W. not casually hit the RMT button, no, sir it takes ALOT for me to hit that button.

Now I will say I'm sorry IF I'M WRONG about it being deleted, however if there is no action for months and the behavior continues, then something is wrong there. And I stand by my comment that the mods usually get back to me, in fact SIXX I think you have gotten back to me months ago over something.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:28 AM   #27
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
Personally I would rather someone say "don't like" under my post than to tell me "just go back and bury my head in the sand" If some are going to be THAT rude, then maybe a few DON'T LIKES under the post might not hurt.
Dagny D.E.W. I'm not saying you would do this, but read Mariah Moore's post closely and that's basically how many other will use this button you want. I haven't been on the boards as long as you say you have been, but in my short period I've been on I've run across many that would abuse this button as Mariah as stated & they will do it just because they are very hardheaded & set in they ways, and even when you try to educate them to what the real truth is (including facts to back it up they will still hit that button anonymously just because they can (and have their following do the same) which will make anyone giving good info to appear bad!!!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:31 AM   #28
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagny D.E.W. View Post
Now I will say I'm sorry IF I'M WRONG about it being deleted, however if there is no action for months and the behavior continues, then something is wrong there.
If it is a behavior continuing for "months" I would bet the problem is YOUR perception of it being an issue.

ECCIE is run by adults FOR adults and although there are still a few MODs around that feel the need to enforce what THEY believe is socially acceptable, at the end of the day, when the ones that really matter get involved, the forums and membership are given a lot of leeway and left alone.

Based on what SOME tend to believe MODS would be doing I think arguments could be made for them to delete ads/posts that include deceptive practices/lies...

It's amazing that you ladies believe that dishonesty and deception should be tolerated but heaven forbid someone mention something about it..... Oh No... It's rude to question a lady about it or point it out.....
Old 02-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #29
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rcoop361 View Post
Dagny D.E.W. I'm not saying you would do this. I haven't been on the boards as long as you say you have been, but in my short period I've been on I've run across many that would abuse this button as Mariah as stated & they will do it just because they are very hardheaded & set in they ways, and even when you try to educate them to what the real truth is (including facts to back it up they will still hit that button anonymously just because they can (and have their following do the same) which will make anyone giving good info to appear bad!!!
Yea but wouldn't it be funny as all get out if you saw like 98 "stupids" under a post?

And don't you boys say it....already know what you're thinking about my posts lol.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #30
Rcoop361
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:
Yea but wouldn't it be funny as all get out if you saw like 98 "stupids" under a post?

And don't you boys say it....already know what you're thinking about my posts lol.
Yes that would be funny
As for your post it seems I have to quote you to respond, being each time you post I have to work just to get past that FINE VIEW of your Avatar to see your actual post, that's my thinking on your posts, LOL
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women