Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47596
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2020, 05:37 PM   #721
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
P.S.S. If you really like your gal-pal, consider getting her a Tavor-SAR by IWI
It's what all the cool gals are using. Though, it tends to have a bit of a heavier trigger pull but the Isrealie women prefer it. However, it can be modified to a lighter pull weight. Also, comes in a variety of calibers, including pistol grade carbine, i.e. 9mm (pictured below). Remember, Christmas is just around the corner. Plus the overall length is likely shorter than your 56-SKS, though it is made in the 21st century - so there is that.

P.S.S.S I should note, it is a reliable little pup and I still morn the loss of it and all my others to a tragic boating accident on a deep lake in high winds. With a good Red Dot sight it is, errr - I mean was, pretty sweet and fast at target acquisition. Alas...

that 9mm small thing is prolly good for short range plinking. im guessing.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:02 PM   #722
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Reddog, This is what I mean:

Quote:
P.S.S. If you really like your gal-pal, consider getting her a Tavor-SAR by IWI
It's what all the cool gals are using. Though, it tends to have a bit of a heavier trigger pull but the Isrealie women prefer it. However, it can be modified to a lighter pull weight. Also, comes in a variety of calibers, including pistol grade carbine, i.e. 9mm (pictured below). Remember, Christmas is just around the corner. Plus the overall length is likely shorter than your 56-SKS, though it is made in the 21st century - so there is that.

P.S.S.S I should note, it is a reliable little pup and I still morn the loss of it and all my others to a tragic boating accident on a deep lake in high winds. With a good Red Dot sight it is, errr - I mean was, pretty sweet and fast at target acquisition. Alas...
Why_Yes_I_Do is not somebody you want to humiliate or trifle with. There are two possibilities,

A. He never really had a tragic boating accident on a deep lake in high winds. He actually has enough weapons hidden somewhere in central Texas to stock a small army. In addition to the usual collection of semi-automatic weapons and grenade launchers, he's probably got the odd howitzer and a few antique tanks. You do not want to mess with this kind of person to the point where he will react.

B. He did have a tragic boating accident. However, before that he used to cruise around Lake Travis on his Chris Craft, probably drunk, and fire off about 50 or 100 rounds with one of his licensed, fully automatic weapons when he got near hippie hollow, just for grins, to stir up the gays and watch them scatter. Again, this is not the kind of person you want to mess with. He must be left with his self esteem and dignity intact, no matter how thoroughly you shatter his arguments in gentlemanly debate.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:06 PM   #723
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Dear Hannibal:
The below is for your girlfriend. I like her already. It shows how "aerosols" are filtered by a variety of mask types, by someone that is NOT a virologist. I would upload the Yuotubbie of it, but it gets censored. It is located near the top of the article.

Doctor Vapes Through Face Masks, Shows Thick Clouds Escape Through Sides, Bottom, and Top

...Dr Ted Noel, an anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience, recently uploaded a video contrasting the mainstream media narrative that face masks are the ultimate solution to protecting oneself from spreading or catching the coronavirus....
Yes, she's much better than I deserve, and you've hit on an ideal Christmas present with IWI's Tavor SAR. I note that IWI is the same company that manufactures the Jericho 9mm handgun, which is prominently featured in the opening scene of War Dogs. Maybe I'll get her that too.

I'd question why You Tube is censoring the video and why it's an anesthesiologist delivering the message instead of somebody somebody like a physicist, chemical engineer or virologist.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:09 PM   #724
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
damn.. ur lucky to have a gf that cares the fuck out of ya. lol.

btw, wearing mask too much causes what dentist call "mask mouth".

they found more increased incidents of dental diseases.
Yes Dilbert, I am lucky
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:18 PM   #725
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Yes, she's much better than I deserve, and you've hit on an ideal Christmas present.

I'd question why You Tube is censoring the video and why it's an anesthesiologist delivering the message instead of somebody somebody like a physicist, chemical engineer or virologist.

they aren't. yet ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iQM5x9wF8

all the virologists who speak out against the narrative get censored. the rest are either idiots or pushing the narrative, like farting fauci. fauci isn't an idiot. which means he's part of the narrative. a false narrative he pushed from the beginning on purpose.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:42 PM   #726
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Yeh, butt

Also comes in 300 blackout, 5.56mm and 7.62mm, if you want to reach out and touch someone. Although, close range, aka party mode, ordinance should not be overlooked either. Juss say'n...Just like in golf, NEVER forget your short game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
that 9mm small thing is prolly good for short range plinking. im guessing.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 10:54 PM   #727
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Yes, entierly very tragic

Quote:
Reddog, This is what I mean:
Why_Yes_I_Do is not somebody you want to humiliate or trifle with. There are two possibilities,

A. He never really had a tragic boating accident on a deep lake in high winds. He actually has enough weapons hidden somewhere in central Texas to stock a small army. In addition to the usual collection of semi-automatic weapons and grenade launchers, he's probably got the odd howitzer and a few antique tanks. You do not want to mess with this kind of person to the point where he will react....
Yes, yes, yes! Sadly tragic and I still morn the loss of so many machines/tools ;-( So, no worries. Or not... And, just to be clear crystal clear, I am not necessarily a Range Safety Officer (RSO), in any way, shape or form, in some jurisdictions...

Quote:
B. He did have a tragic boating accident. However, before that he used to cruise around Lake Travis on his Chris Craft, probably drunk, and fire off about 50 or 100 rounds with one of his licensed, fully automatic weapons when he got near hippie hollow, just for grins, to stir up the gays and watch them scatter. Again, this is not the kind of person you want to mess with. He must be left with his self esteem and dignity intact, no matter how thoroughly you shatter his arguments in gentlemanly debate.
I'm a total fan of Hippy Hollow, yet will not discuss my potential platinum frequent flyer status - no matter what. Mayhaps that is where a freak wind storm whipped up, with a tragic loss of so many. Or not...
Old 08-31-2020, 11:11 PM   #728
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default I'm here with you

The Isrealie's know a thing or two about "git'n 'er dun". Juss say'n. If you have an issue getting over the $2K price tag, maybe we can talk about a price sharing arrangement. But then, I would expect a "sharing arrangement" overall.<wink, wink - know what I mean ;-) >. IWI does make some seriously dang fine armaments - IMHO, Do not be a cheap ass-bastard, get her a decent Red Dot sight to go with it. She will appreciate the gesture.

Quote:
Yes, she's much better than I deserve, and you've hit on an ideal Christmas present with IWI's Tavor SAR. I note that IWI is the same company that manufactures the Jericho 9mm handgun, which is prominently featured in the opening scene of War Dogs. Maybe I'll get her that too.
Love knows no bounds
Old 08-31-2020, 11:27 PM   #729
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Remember always

Quote:
Yes, she's much better than I deserve, and you've hit on an ideal Christmas present with IWI's Tavor SAR....

Just remember, it is a heavier trigger pull than most are accustomed to. It work works just fine for me, but I can crush most people's hands. But a trigger replacement is just a couple hundo.
Old 08-31-2020, 11:51 PM   #730
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ain't say'n no, but ain't say'n yes either

Seems adequate, but compared to IWI with space-age polymers and putting the weight in the back end... I dunno. I just don't know enough about Steyer to say for sure over the Tavor. Don't get me wrong, nearly anything with 3-shot burst gets my attention, not necessarily my wallet though. But as to putting 'em down, do not ever underestimate the value proposition of ye olde, much vaunted, Mossberg 500 class pumper with 00-Buck for a couple hundo. A sure crowd pleaser/clearer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
WYID - an interesting weapon.

I prefer my Steyr Aug with .556 ammo. . Or my Ruger Ac 556 short barrel folding stock on 3 shot burst.

There are many ways to put down a terrorist.

Old 09-01-2020, 07:20 AM   #731
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The EXPERTS said = Ventolators we need lots Big T had companies build = NOT NEEDED
The EXPERTS said = Hospitals would be OVERRUN ( why NYC put sick people in nursing homes?) DIDNT HAPPEN - hospital have been back to elective procedures for months

So Lets move on
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 07:26 AM   #732
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
The EXPERTS said = Ventolators we need lots Big T had companies build = NOT NEEDED
The EXPERTS said = Hospitals would be OVERRUN ( why NYC put sick people in nursing homes?) DIDNT HAPPEN - hospital have been back to elective procedures for months

So Lets move on
Yous has documentation to support that, eh?

Right!

Typical WSND, truth dies in the fog!

The USEh is the most infected nation on earth with more deaths fromCOVID than all it’s precious wars combined since Korea, which they also lost. Now yous are willing to follow Trump and Ramboebsy into armed conflict on US soil? Against your fellow citizens?

Fact jack!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:10 AM   #733
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous has documentation to support that, eh?

Right!

Typical WSND, truth dies in the fog!

The USEh is the most infected nation on earth with more deaths fromCOVID than all it’s precious wars combined since Korea, which they also lost. Now yous are willing to follow Trump and Ramboebsy into armed conflict on US soil? Against your fellow citizens?

Fact jack!
Only a small percentage of deaths are from COVID-19 alone. Additionally, since Trump halted flights from China whilst the Democrats were calling him a racist for doing so, many deaths were averted.

At the beginning of this pandemic that has its origins in Wuhan, China, many experts predicted 2 million American deaths. Keeping it below 200,000 has been a success on a relative scale.

Also, Truman prevented General MacArthur from pursuing the enemy (Mao's Chinese troops) across the Yalu River, seriously impeding a winning strategy in Korea.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:38 AM   #734
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seems adequate, but compared to IWI with space-age polymers and putting the weight in the back end... I dunno. I just don't know enough about Steyer to say for sure over the Tavor. Don't get me wrong, nearly anything with 3-shot burst gets my attention, not necessarily my wallet though. But as to putting 'em down, do not ever underestimate the value proposition of ye olde, much vaunted, Mossberg 500 class pumper with 00-Buck for a couple hundo. A sure crowd pleaser/clearer...

WYID - WALDT - (waited a long time for that opportunity)

The Steyr AUG is mostly polymers. It is modular for easy breakdown and part replacement.

One can replace a barrel if overheated quickly and easily. It does not have a three shot burst - - mine is Semi-auto only. hard to find a FA Steyr for legal transfer in America.

The AC556 does have a three shot burst selector switch - and it works very well. Just have to be very careful putting the trigger group back together after cleaning - if the selector switch flange is bent - tis a problem. One of the best FA values in FA transferrable weapons - IMHO!

- the Ruger AC556 is very reliable and simple and most parts available from Ruger

- I have some HK 33 and 53 's that i can trade out my FA trigger packs nicely - the HK 53 is fun at the range - pic below. I prefer the 3 position SEF trigger packs - very reliable - the 4 position packs with burst are so complex they are problematic IMHO. You best be an HK armorer to deal with one of the HK 4position 'burst' packs.

The HK53//33/93 series are all .556 - more punch than the MP5 9mm.

You have a good point about the 00 shotgun - most intruders disappear if they hear it racked.

oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 09:38 AM   #735
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Only a small percentage of deaths are from COVID-19 alone. Additionally, since Trump halted flights from China whilst the Democrats were calling him a racist for doing so, many deaths were averted.

At the beginning of this pandemic that has its origins in Wuhan, China, many experts predicted 2 million American deaths. Keeping it below 200,000 has been a success on a relative scale.

Also, Truman prevented General MacArthur from pursuing the enemy (Mao's Chinese troops) across the Yalu River, seriously impeding a winning strategy in Korea.

MacArthur's bad mouthing of CCP is what caused CCP to enter Korea. the fighting would have ended at the yalu river.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women