Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-23-2015, 06:13 PM   #346
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and lest I forget, George Powell you sound like a freaking idiot. Africans were smelting gold and studying astronomy while Neanderthals were still trying to figure out how to make fire in a cave. We're not angels either, but such is the human condition. Pick up a book, and I don't mean one by Rush Limbaugh or that pos in your avatard.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:31 PM   #347
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus View Post
Africans were smelting gold and studying astronomy while Neanderthals were still trying to figure out how to make fire in a cave.
Pssst ... the Neanderthals died out about 40,000 years ago.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #348
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Poppycock cb.. don't convolute this conversation with facts LOL
Old 07-23-2015, 07:11 PM   #349
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Shiet... I am still here.... Neanderthal Proud!
Old 07-23-2015, 07:42 PM   #350
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Oh and lest I forget, George Powell you sound like a freaking idiot. Africans were smelting gold and studying astronomy while Neanderthals were still trying to figure out how to make fire in a cave. We're not angels either, but such is the human condition. Pick up a book, and I don't mean one by Rush Limbaugh or that pos in your avatard.
Smelting gold and studying astronomy? Then why isnt sub saharan Africa the hub of the world's economy? And their space program? They never even made ships.

Im not into Rush Limbaugh, but Colin Flaherty is great. I just ordered "Dont Make The Black Kids Angry".... the title is taken from something from said by a black Congressman. And Michael Fumento's "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS" is another literary masterpiece.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieqsRxuE6fc

Anyhow, in 2015, whites are making new medicinal and technological discoveries while Africans in Africa are still running around naked, living in huts, starving, covered with flies, and seeing witch doctors to cure malaria and AIDS. So much for smelting gold and astronomy 5000 years ago.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:51 PM   #351
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Some whites are doing that, but your white ass ain't doing shit but trolling on a hooker board. Just like how Africa is fucked up but most of us here live leagues beyond.. have a seat! You can't take credit for their achievements! You are the weakest linck of your kind, just like how wellendowed is the weakest of his. Believing what others say and what his eyes chooses to see, with no breadth of understanding beyond that.

That could be the beginning of a great joke, a black fucktard and a white fucktard walk into a brothel...
Old 07-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #352
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Cool

Quote:
Some whites are doing that, but your white ass ain't doing shit but trolling on a hooker board. Just like how Africa is fucked up but most of us here live leagues beyond.. have a seat! You can't take credit for their achievements! You are the weakest linck of your kind, just like how wellendowed is the weakest of his. Believing what others say and what his eyes chooses to see, with no breadth of understanding beyond that.

That could be the beginning of a great joke, a black fucktard and a white fucktard walk into a brothel...
Ya killin me with this HV.

Old 07-24-2015, 02:28 AM   #353
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

2 days and 3 pages now later.... I wish this could get settled .....
Old 07-24-2015, 02:56 AM   #354
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

The last time the mod or admin has posted to this fotum is 12-14-13. Who is monitoring this cluster fuck of a train wreck? Thie is so off topic and this proves nobody is watching this forum! THIS IS A JOKE!
24 pages!
Old 07-24-2015, 06:51 AM   #355
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
The last time the mod or admin has posted to this fotum is 12-14-13.
Pssst ... a mod posted in this very thread five days ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I suggest that you all keep the focus on the original topic of this thread and leave the animosity out of these forums.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:03 AM   #356
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

maybe they just are not attracted to AA men?
im not attracted to a woman bigger that a size "5"
if a woman can twerk she is to fucking fat.
maybe because they dont want to be reamed out by that radiator hose for the same money as
vienna sausage.
a woman can choose who they want to see for ANY reason. Its thier bodies.
I suppose a mom and pop cupcake store can't to sell to a gay couple also???? oh yeah i forgot they do or they will get sued!!

I dont like what goes on in Bed Bath and Beyond but I dont picket outside saying they are the axis of
evil. I just dont go inside.

GET OVER IT.
Old 07-24-2015, 07:12 AM   #357
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitlog View Post
I dont like what goes on in Bed Bath and Beyond but I dont picket outside saying they are the axis of
evil. I just dont go inside.
What goes on in BB&B?
Old 07-24-2015, 08:50 AM   #358
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Interracial BBCR... I hear it's rampant there
Old 07-24-2015, 10:53 AM   #359
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
The last time the mod or admin has posted to this fotum is 12-14-13. Who is monitoring this cluster fuck of a train wreck? Thie is so off topic and this proves nobody is watching this forum! THIS IS A JOKE!
24 pages!

Why do you care? is someone forcing you are gunpoint to read this thread?

Control freak.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:05 AM   #360
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuspenDover View Post
i got to call pure bullshit on that one buddy. i don't know of any african nations that have committed total genocide upon other peoples of color.
If yer saying that AA statistically have more of a disposition toward violent acts then i suggest that you look at history over span of lets say 1000 years or so.

Racism has no place in the public view in an intelligent community but its been normalized in this country so much that most see nothing wrong with saying "No AA" in public posts. That in itself is very sad.

Take a few professional ethnic sensitivity courses and the professors will tell you the same.

Sorry for your lack of understanding.

If you want to compare who was more civilized between blacks or whites in the last 1000 years lets do it. And lets put it into context. Whites killed more at times because they had the power and that's the only reason. What you are doing is ignoring the power argument in things. Are you going to mark up all the deaths are the hand of the US military the last 6 years on black men because Obama was in charge? I bet not.

Are you going to seriously act like if blacks were in charge instead of whites things would be better? Give me a break. Your PC bullshit got old a long time ago.

But I would rather talk about now and what we face in America. Obviously without a doubt by percentage a random black man is much more likely to be dangerous then a random white man and there is no question about it and its not even close. The difference is staggering. Do you deny this?

And there is nothing wrong with people reacting to it. Its unavoidable. Stop blaming people for basic human reactions.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women