Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 06-13-2019, 07:03 AM   #76
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Sad part is if Creepy Joey were Rep or a dumper guy , the LSM would be up is ass and showing all of is ass grabbing
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
It's ridiculous watching you double down with Politifact as your "fact" checking source only. And to "search" Politifact to prove Politifact didn't vilify GW is absolutely hilarious.

You do realize Politifact wasn't launched until 2007 and didn't really gain traction/etc. in national reporting until 2010. So I would absolutely expect their coverage of GW(which I hope you do know was the POTUS from Jan 2001 through Jan 2009) to be very limited.

Nice try, but a swing and a miss with Politifact yet again.

Other fact checkers and news agencies vilified GW through much of his second term, but I see you are happy to pretend that didn't happen. Enjoy the dream.
I used Politifact for GWB because it was the ONLY website that had any fact-checking on him when I googled it. So please validate your sentence with anything you can.

"Other fact checkers and news agencies vilified GW through much of his second term"
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 01:01 PM   #78
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine View Post
Any adds to this? Too funny...
Uncle Joe,China Joe Sleepy Joe ,Hidin' Joe Biden

Anyone see yesterday's press conference where President Trump said, "I'm always right" (when responding to the press)
Gotta' love it that he "toots his own horn".
I know there are serious matters,but,
I do find it highly entertaining and you guys here keep me in stitches!!
You have to understand. Trump is a "genius". Of course, he is the only one saying that:

"President Trump boasted of his “two greatest assets” on Twitter early Saturday, saying he is known for his “mental stability” and “being, like, really smart.” The president began his early-morning tweet storm by slamming the “fake news mainstream media” for scrutinizing his “mental stability and intelligence.” “I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”"

Says the man who stated wind turbines cause cancer.
Old 06-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #79
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You have to understand. Trump is a "genius". Of course, he is the only one saying that:

"President Trump boasted of his “two greatest assets” on Twitter early Saturday, saying he is known for his “mental stability” and “being, like, really smart.” The president began his early-morning tweet storm by slamming the “fake news mainstream media” for scrutinizing his “mental stability and intelligence.” “I went from VERY successful businessman to top TV star to President of the United States (on my first try). I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius … and a very stable genius at that!”"

Says the man who stated wind turbines cause cancer.
He is using tactics #1,7,8,9,11.

https://www.inc.com/peter-economy/11...-the-deal.html
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 01:49 AM   #80
eccielover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I used Politifact for GWB because it was the ONLY website that had any fact-checking on him when I googled it. So please validate your sentence with anything you can.

"Other fact checkers and news agencies vilified GW through much of his second term"
LOL. That's funny. I'm guessing you have your browser set to filter out any other site than Politifact.

First off, a rudimentary google search of "Fact Checking George W Bush" brings up at a minimum Politifact and FactCheck.org(which has been around a few years longer than Politifact and has several pages of GWB fact checking).

Second, I said fact checkers, not fact checking websites. As I noted GWB was POTUS from early 2001 through early 2009. Fact checking websites actually began popping up more and more during his second term. Many of the "fact checkers" of that era were in other media sources and it appears you don't remember their incessant vilification of GWB during his second term. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN all had biased reporting, fact checking, etc. during that time which has continued into today.

If you selectively choose to "forget" or "ignore" those years, then more power to you. They are making great strides with Alzheimer's these days.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:29 AM   #81
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Stop trying to cover your lie.
You're so used to trump that.......wait, you've always done this.

One more time for the slow people.

You said they rated trump's statement as a lie. That is an easily proven lie.

You couldn't remember which site we were talking about.

You're fixed on numbers there is no proof they are correct, not 31.4 is close to 1/3 (yes it's close but the issue is where the numbers came from).
The Doctors Without Borders polled mostly men, among other reasons why that single estimate isn't a conclusive number.
The white house provided no information where their numbers came from. They didn't even reference the poll.

Remember, you started this by lying in your post. They explained why they rated it the way they did, "Half-True".

Once again you try to pass your opinion as fact. trump made a statement and provides no evidence to back it up. Politifact showed evidence of how they reached their rate.

Remember, you lied to start this off.

"media quibbling and calling Trump a liar over .02% difference in real numbers(No proof these are real numbers) regarding the percentage of immigrant women being raped during their trek to the United States."

I hate having to explain something and cover all the points so you don't try to twist and duck.

Try being a man and admit your mistake. Or if not admit it just shut up about it.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:36 AM   #82
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Again, no examples. I don't choose to forget, I choose to look at what you claim is bias. I'm not going to guess so post some examples.

At this point, all we have is your opinion. And another example of you trying to dodge providing proof of your claim.

Quote:
LOL. That's funny. I'm guessing you have your browser set to filter out any other site than Politifact.

First off, a rudimentary google search of "Fact Checking George W Bush" brings up at a minimum Politifact and FactCheck.org(which has been around a few years longer than Politifact and has several pages of GWB fact checking).

Second, I said fact checkers, not fact checking websites. As I noted GWB was POTUS from early 2001 through early 2009. Fact checking websites actually began popping up more and more during his second term. Many of the "fact checkers" of that era were in other media sources and it appears you don't remember their incessant vilification of GWB during his second term. ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN all had biased reporting, fact checking, etc. during that time which has continued into today.

If you selectively choose to "forget" or "ignore" those years, then more power to you. They are making great strides with Alzheimer's these days.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:40 AM   #83
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

trump had a ghostwriter write that book and he sure isn't delivering the goods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriscoKiddo View Post
Old 06-14-2019, 06:52 AM   #84
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Again, I ask you to post anything that backs up your claim that Bush was vilified by the press. The fact is that no POTUS other than Trump has made the ridiculous statements that he does that keep fact checkers hard at work. God bless people like Sarah Sanders whose difficult job it is to explain away the erroneous statements made by Trump on an almost daily basis.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:56 AM   #85
FriscoKiddo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
The statements about the "tactics" are his. I don't care if he had a "ghost writer" write about his pony Pinky Munchmasterman dying from the clap when he was 7, the "ghost written" aspect of the book is irrelevant to my discussion.
FriscoKiddo is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 07:15 AM   #86
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Stop trying to cover your lie.
You're so used to trump that.......wait, you've always done this.

One more time for the slow people.

You said they rated trump's statement as a lie. That is an easily proven lie.

You couldn't remember which site we were talking about.

You're fixed on numbers there is no proof they are correct, not 31.4 is close to 1/3 (yes it's close but the issue is where the numbers came from).
The Doctors Without Borders polled mostly men, among other reasons why that single estimate isn't a conclusive number.
The white house provided no information where their numbers came from. They didn't even reference the poll.

Remember, you started this by lying in your post. They explained why they rated it the way they did, "Half-True".

Once again you try to pass your opinion as fact. trump made a statement and provides no evidence to back it up. Politifact showed evidence of how they reached their rate.

Remember, you lied to start this off.

"the lame-stream media quibbling and calling Trump a liar over .02% difference in real numbers(No proof these are real numbers) regarding the percentage of immigrant women being raped during their trek to the United States."

I hate having to explain something and cover all the points so you don't try to twist and duck.

Try being a man and admit your mistake. Or if not admit it just shut up about it.
It's trivially obvious to the intelligent and educated that I made no mistake. The lame stream media refused to rate Trump's "one out of three" as a true statement and tried to argue that 31.4% proves Trump's statement is untrue. The reality is that the only thing they 'proved' is that Trump was being more truthful than they are.

BTW, note what you quoted regarding my statement about Trump. I said "lame-stream media"; so, it was YOU who looked up the Politifact article that proved my point regarding Trump. So, it's obvious you were lying earlier when you said I cited Politifact (I said "lame-stream media") ... but to further underscore my point, take note that Politico also quibbled over Trump's statement:
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:24 AM   #87
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

who ghost-writes your posts? Biden's speech writer?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women