Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2023, 07:45 AM   #31
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post
Carm, your last post makes me realize the level of intelligence you have, Thanks.

Roo, I have them in my family, not my immediate family but close, They had a f-ed up childhood and are looking for attention because of growing up unloved, only one out of many, so others probably have different situations.

I also have many friends in a certain local school system where it is "en vogue" to want to be transgender. It's a fad and the dems are giving the older ones a platform to push their agenda. Are there some that feel like they are woman in a man's body? Maybe, and maybe I'm a little old school, but, if you're born with a penis you're a boy. It feel something different. You need a shrink, not a doc.

As for Elg's comments. You don't think the Dems are the same thing just on the other side of the fence. Both side suck, and don't care at all about the people, just power and control.
1st: both parties are NOT the same. 1 party, as ive shown earlier with facts, wants to help people whie the other wants to punish others. Which was the party that tried to invalidate a free and fair election? Oh, right, the traitorous republicans.
2. Youre anecdital evidence about some mythical school district is beyond useless. I know a school.district where trans kids are trrated the same as everyone else and there are all-gender restrooms and everyone lives their lives happily. See how easy that is? Gtfo with your nonsense.
3. You provide 0 FACTS in your dogshit ramblings but insult my intelligence. Youre a gullible rube who got conned by a "billionaire" who doesnt even tailor his suits. Your political party is based on owning the libs, not governing. Youre the antithesis of an american and in wish nothing but progressive political policies in your future. .i.dont wish death on you and yours like MTG and the rest of the fuck9ng maga cunts do to those that disagree. Enjoy dying alone because your kids hate what their dad became- a monster with no empathy and hate for anyone not like him. So very christian from the party of morality, amirite?
Carminethebowler is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:40 AM   #32
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

LOL.

1st if you are referring to the past election, remember when Russian collusion was brought up by the Dems when Trump won. Yet then the defense was elections can't be rigged when Pappa Joe won. Your Dems are so wonderful, you are as brainwashed as the MAGA Republicans.

2. LMFAO what's beyond useless is your ability to spell.

3. I just said your last post lets me know your intelligence level, you insulted yourself, maybe I was giving you a compliment, get some self confidence. And as towards a monster with no empathy and hate for anyone not like them, LMAO again. Look in the mirror, how did you just respond to my comment.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 11:49 AM   #33
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Ya know what IS cool? We have all discussed this pretty rationally, said our piece, not said really bad shit about each other (mostly).

These are polarizing times. And they don't need to be. Many are intentionally pitching bullshit to try to divide us all further.

I said my piece earlier. Won't belabor the point, nor refute any of those made by the rest of you.

I only have two small things to say:

The first is...don't demonize marginalized people. They are being used to further the agenda of those who only want to accumulate power. They are lying to you.

And the second is...

Fuckin elg

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 01:05 PM   #34
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Agree with Roo. Just remember it is BOTH sides trying to use them.

Elg - Thanks for seeing my point.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 02:11 PM   #35
brasil
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Well said, Roo.
However, while polarization requires two bickering sides, there is just no equal to Trump. To equate anyone on the other side to him is just an acute case of whataboutism.
brasil is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2023, 11:50 PM   #36
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Well said, Roo.
However, while polarization requires two bickering sides, there is just no equal to Trump. To equate anyone on the other side to him is just an acute case of whataboutism.

if you say so
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2023, 10:48 AM   #37
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasil View Post
Well said, Roo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
if you say so
YES....he does. He "gets" it more than anyone else on this stoopid hook board.

(now pleeze excuse me while I go back to ignoring yer Tucker threAd...and Tucker)

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2023, 06:36 AM   #38
Flair4Drama
Premium Access

Encounters: 10
My ECCIE Reviews

Flair4Drama is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women