Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2023, 11:54 AM   #16
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Haha. You fucking gullible idiots. Evidence of trumps blatant corruption: not enough for impeachment. 0 evidence of bidens corruption:trust us. Hes guilty. You fucking saps.
Carminethebowler is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 05:12 AM   #17
IamVictoryasSecret
BANNED

Encounters: 12

I wonder where the "Total Disarray" is in this statement:

"House Oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations"
IamVictoryasSecret is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 08:08 AM   #18
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamVictoryasSecret View Post
I wonder where the "Total Disarray" is in this statement:

"House Oversight chair admits GOP can’t back up Biden bribery accusations"
The GOP is all about deflecting attention from Trump. They are simply throwing shit on the wall and seeing how many illiterates believe what they are throwing around……..

elg…..
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #19
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carminethebowler View Post
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rce=reddit.com

Haha. You fucking gullible idiots. Evidence of trumps blatant corruption: not enough for impeachment. 0 evidence of bidens corruption:trust us. Hes guilty. You fucking saps.
Ummm...who's guilty, exactly? Cuz yer point is REALLY hard to understand.

As for "evidence" of Trump's corruption not being "enough for impeachment"....the Senate voted on this. And they don't give one fuck about evidence. Only partisan bullshit.

rooster is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 03:18 PM   #20
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

Sorry, shitty formatting before. The g.o.p. is full of traitors and their enablers. The hunter biden shit is a prime example. Ill add that IF hunter and joe are guilty of the shit theyre accused of, LOCK THEM THE FUCK UP. Obviously theyre not guilty because the republicans have had ample time to produce evidence or charge them, but thats one of the big differences between demicrats and republicans: accountability. The republicans are feckless and shameless. Theyre also party of pedophiles (dennis hastert) but yeah, drag queens are the problem
Old 08-02-2023, 03:19 PM   #21
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry, shitty formatting before. The g.o.p. is full of traitors and their enablers. The hunter biden shit is a prime example. Ill add that IF hunter and joe are guilty of the shit theyre accused of, LOCK THEM THE FUCK UP. Obviously theyre not guilty because the republicans have had ample time to produce evidence or charge them, but thats one of the big differences between demicrats and republicans: accountability. The republicans are feckless and shameless. Theyre also party of pedophiles (dennis hastert) but yeah, drag queens are the problem
The Hunter Biden drama is simply Benghazi #2…….

elg…….
Old 08-02-2023, 03:32 PM   #22
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

Buttery males, amirite?
Old 08-03-2023, 09:05 AM   #23
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Gotcha, Carm. Thanks fer the clarification...

Old 08-10-2023, 09:31 AM   #24
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Oh Carm. Every political party is full of traitors and enablers that are only in this mess for themselves. You think Grampa Joe gives one shit about you. If your theory about Bindens not being guilty because GOP has had plenty of time to produce evidence to the contrary, well, where does that leave the 7 year witch hunt on Trump.

As for the difference between Dems and the GOP, there are no politicians who are accountable. Everyone of them will point the finger at someone else as soon as you point it at them.

I think deflection 101 is the first class you take if you go to school for Poli Sci.

Drag queens aren't the problem, it's the democrats wanting to tell our children it's ok to change your sex, and by the way, you don't have to tell your parents it's happening.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 04:05 PM   #25
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlysparrow View Post
....it's the democrats wanting to tell our children it's ok to change your sex, and by the way, you don't have to tell your parents it's happening.
Conservatives on a stoopid hooker board. Who'da thunck...

Ol 'roo don't like talkin about his personal life in front of you damn idiots...

But I'll clue ya in on this: I have personal experience with folks who were clearly born identified as the wrong "gender." They knew it...and so did everyone else...from the time they were little kids.

No one is "promoting" this. They are only supporting people who need help.

Give em a fukkin break, fer chrissake. Y'all have no-idea-what-so-fucking-ever the difficulties these people have in their lives.

They never asked for it. And this ain't a fad. Stop with yer bullshit, makin them out to be some kinda fuggin problem.

(I got news fer y'all too: their parents already fucking know)

Whatever happened to tolerance? Fuck me.

Old 08-10-2023, 04:20 PM   #26
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Oh Carm. Every political party is full of traitors and enablers that are only in this mess for themselves. You think Grampa Joe gives one shit about you. If your theory about Bindens not being guilty because GOP has had plenty of time to produce evidence to the contrary, well, where does that leave the 7 year witch hunt on Trump.

As for the difference between Dems and the GOP, there are no politicians who are accountable. Everyone of them will point the finger at someone else as soon as you point it at them.

I think deflection 101 is the first class you take if you go to school for Poli Sci.

Drag queens aren't the problem, it's the democrats wanting to tell our children it's ok to change your sex, and by the way, you don't have to tell your parents it's happening.
Please provide the 2020 or 2024 republican platform and tell.me how it HELPS people. The entire republican party is about punishing out groups (blacks, women, gays, trans, "others"), not helping anyone. Dems pass infrastructure bills so we can enjoy roads, brudges, and jobs. Dems try to help student borrowers but republicans, who thibk college is bad and evil, object because they dont see the benefits. They control the house and what legislation have they even proposed? Even when trump was in office and the republicans had power, all tgat got done was a tax cut for the rich and corporations. TRUMP DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU. THE MAN HAS GOLDEN TOILETS. Just admit you agree with that fat geriatric fuck who got lit up by the fbi and yhat you want to murder biden and the libs, cause thats the messaging from republicans. Ask that 3 toed sloth marjorie taylor greene about her agree9ng with her constituent who wanted to KILL all dems. Civility is.gone and you fucks killed it. I genuinely hope you all suffer the fate of a progressive government thay helps as manu as it can instead of own9ng libs. Fuck all your mothers. Also, what did al franken do when he was called out for something relatively harmless? He resigned. What do george santos, matt gaetz, any of the reps who went TO RUSSIA (rand paul personally delivered a letter to putin for trump) donwhen faced with mounta9ns of evidemce of real corruption? Scoff at decency and propriety. Again, fuck all your mothers if you cant see the problems with the republicans
Old 08-10-2023, 04:24 PM   #27
Carminethebowler
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
Conservatives on a stoopid hooker board. Who'da thunck...

Ol 'roo don't like talkin about his personal life in front of you damn idiots...

But I'll clue ya in on this: I have personal experience with folks who were clearly born identified as the wrong "gender." They knew it...and so did everyone else...from the time they were little kids.

No one is "promoting" this. They are only supporting people who need help.

Give em a fukkin break, fer chrissake. Y'all have no-idea-what-so-fucking-ever the difficulties these people have in their lives.

They never asked for it. And this ain't a fad. Stop with yer bullshit, makin them out to be some kinda fuggin problem.

(I got news fer y'all too: their parents already fucking know)

Whatever happened to tolerance? Fuck me.

All they know is hate. They want to control womens bodies and eliminate anyone not like them. Its legit terrifying.
Old 08-10-2023, 05:48 PM   #28
elghund
Valued Poster

No question the MAGA movement is the reincarnation of a Hitler style movement.

Hatred, lies, propaganda, fearmongering,and attempts to turn the county into an authoritarian regime, controlled by one party.

The evidence is right before our eyes, and like Germany in the 1930’s, people are falling for the lies that will, in the end, consume those very supporters as well.

I still hope that non-MAGA Republicans grow some balls and start kicking these fanatics to the curb.

elg……
Old 08-10-2023, 09:47 PM   #29
heavenlysparrow
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Carm, your last post makes me realize the level of intelligence you have, Thanks.

Roo, I have them in my family, not my immediate family but close, They had a f-ed up childhood and are looking for attention because of growing up unloved, only one out of many, so others probably have different situations.

I also have many friends in a certain local school system where it is "en vogue" to want to be transgender. It's a fad and the dems are giving the older ones a platform to push their agenda. Are there some that feel like they are woman in a man's body? Maybe, and maybe I'm a little old school, but, if you're born with a penis you're a boy. It feel something different. You need a shrink, not a doc.

As for Elg's comments. You don't think the Dems are the same thing just on the other side of the fence. Both side suck, and don't care at all about the people, just power and control.
heavenlysparrow is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 10:22 PM   #30
elghund
Valued Poster

Quote:

As for Elg's comments. You don't think the Dems are the same thing just on the other side of the fence. Both side suck, and don't care at all about the people, just power and control.
The far left is as crazy as the far right….but they far left is not trying to destroy our system of government.

The No Labels party is of interest, if they can actually harness a credible 3rd party energy and put the extremists of both sides back on the margins, where they belong.

As far as the Trans issue goes, both you and Rooster are right…..it’s a viable issue, with problems to be solved. Not problems to be politicized. Leave it to the medical people.

elg……

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women