Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 08-10-2011, 08:23 AM   #16
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
Not switching the condom is like having unprotected sex for the female, you're safe she is not.
I see now. I think what I wasn't fully comprehending is the risk difference between the transference of fluids from female to female vaginally as opposed to orally.

So I guess you're saying that when women perform oral on each other the risk is much lower than if they were to come into contact with each other's fluids vaginally, right?
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 08:39 AM   #17
Biomech
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnT View Post
I use them mostly for duos. Easy for the guy to switch. Make sure you are lubed well and it takes a few minutes to get the condom in. The ladys have to shove the excess up in there. lol The ring that goes in our cervix is a slippery sucker! Also you have to check and make sure they dont get pushed up in.
I've used them a few times and yes, the easy switching is a big plus, but as I said... I find them visually unsatisfying and unappealing.

I suppose some men don't care so much about the visual aspect, but I find most (although not all) vaginas beautiful and well... I love looking at them during sex. It's a huge turn on for me. So... looking down and seeing myself go in and out of a plastic bag detracts greatly from my visual stimulation.

Don't get me wrong, if I was with two women and they insisted on female condoms I would be fine with it, but given the choice I'd much rather just keep switching condoms.
Biomech is offline   Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
lilred_robin
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 89202
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomech View Post
I see now. I think what I wasn't fully comprehending is the risk difference between the transference of fluids from female to female vaginally as opposed to orally.

So I guess you're saying that when women perform oral on each other the risk is much lower than if they were to come into contact with each other's fluids vaginally, right?
Did you not even notice my previous post?

Like the difference between bbbj and bbFS.

Smart ladies don't share toys either. Condoms fit on those too.
lilred_robin is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 01:35 AM   #19
ScubaBad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Lilred, I think the key here is "smart ladies". Sharing of any genital fluids is crazy.
ScubaBad is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

When I used them the first time, I didn't like them too much but the second time wasn't bad
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 07:33 PM   #21
AlluringExotic
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 83713
My ECCIE Reviews

I hate female condoms! I can never insert one right. Its like a vaginal trashbag.
AlluringExotic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women