Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70394
biomed160369
Yssup Rider59873
gman4452893
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35230
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2019, 07:59 PM   #1
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Female condoms a.k.a. internal condoms

Back in the 90's on a trip to San Francisco, I was introduced to the female condom by a sex worker. Since then, I've seen a few people mention them on hobby sites, but very rarely. I looked them up online, and they are also called internal condoms.

If you haven't seen them, it's like a larger version of the male condom, but baggier, with a closed inner ring for insertion and a larger outer ring that stays outside. The inner ring is supposed to stimulate the guy, and the outer ring stimulates the woman's clitoris and also keeps it from getting shoved inside.

I'm just curious if anyone in the hobby has used them or has any comments about them.

Among the pros are that it can be put in place up to 8 hours before sex, and so it may be a more natural feeling temperature by the time of penetration. The downside is probably that it interferes with the pleasures of DATY and finger play.

Anyone care to comment on their experience with it, or things they've heard about it? I tried search eccie for "female condom", and what I got was every thread with the word "female" and "condom" in it.
Dev Null is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 08:26 PM   #2
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

They are cool, a bit different yet fun.
Agent220 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:32 PM   #3
chairspud
Valued Poster

Encounters: 116

I love them and there a must for FMF! Only problem is they’re pricey unless bought in bulk.
chairspud is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 10:31 PM   #4
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

They are great with a woman that knows how to insert them properly. Several woman don't and it is a waste of time. I love using them with The Alpha when I see her.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 04:23 AM   #5
zmonator
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

The only brand is FC2. You can buy them directly from the manufacturer for about $2 each. https://fc2femalecondom.com. You have to choose the option that says you don't have insurance or your insurance won't pay because they are prescription only. They arrive by USPS. You can also get them on Ebay which can be a pain. Amazon also but very expensive.

You will have to buy them as the only girl I know that stocks them is SweetBabyBeth.

Not sold in retail drug stores. Cindie's used to carry them but I'd call first. Not hard to do DATY on the clit just move the ring out of the way. 80% of the time the girls want me to insert them which is part of the fun.

I usually put them in at the start and it takes me 20 seconds depending on how tight they are..Search on youtube for a demo video.

In my case they make me last longer.

The number one advantage is the girl is always ready in case you have to pause and reboot. You can go from penetration back to BBBJ often without having to rip off a condom. It's as close to the real thing as you will get unlike a tight cheap restricting condom They are much safer for the girls because they cover the contact area more. I've gotten zero pushback.
zmonator is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 09:42 AM   #6
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’ve used them before, odd looking, but fun. I have (1) at the moment. I wasn’t aware you needed a prescription for them or that you could insert them hours ahead, not sure I’d ever want to do that, things heat up quickly enough around me, lol.

~
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:00 AM   #7
moneykavega$
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 414572
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Would that be considered BB for the men?
moneykavega$ is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:49 AM   #8
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Tried them once, really didn't feel any different from my Crown condoms.

Downside - if you like to switch between CFS and DATY, they're a pain....

...so I've heard.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 12:17 PM   #9
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Cindie's doesn't have them. I asked and the clerk showed me to the dental dams and finger condoms. I don't think retail outlets can carry them because they are prescription only, which sounds pretty silly to me.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:26 PM   #10
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykavega$ View Post
Not likely. The unadorned pussy has a certain texture to it that's very appealing to the penis, and the female condom doesn't have that. It's probably as close to the BB experience as you can get with a barrier device.
Old 07-07-2019, 12:38 PM   #11
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

At a show at the lost well last night there was a table giving out free male and female comdoms and they had a pile of them. It was manned by an outreach volunteer of a local HIV Prevention program. I bet if you were to reach out to them, they might be able to provide them for free to sex workers.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 01:40 PM   #12
Dev Null
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
At a show at the lost well last night there was a table giving out free male and female comdoms and they had a pile of them. It was manned by an outreach volunteer of a local HIV Prevention program. I bet if you were to reach out to them, they might be able to provide them for free to sex workers.
There are some very good deals on ebay with expiration date 3 or 4 years out. Wouldn't surprise me if someone is getting them for free at a PP clinic or an outreach event like this, so it's likely 100% markup.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:42 PM   #13
LOJ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

The feel AMAZING. My girl orders them (FC2) in 24 counts on AMZN.
LOJ is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 06:19 AM   #14
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

JMHO
It's like fucking a zip lock baggie full of KY
governmentguru is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #15
Agent220
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneykavega$ View Post
No ma'am.
Agent220 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women