Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #31
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
The only person banned will be Brutusbluto.

Turnabout's fair play.

GP is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #32
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
You must have thought I was going for a "a bunch of providers have been picked up" argument when I was really going for a "here's a bunch of stuff to read about a provider who got busted" comment
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:03 PM   #33
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

Quote:
And? The question was asked when was the last time I heard of a provider getting prosecuted for tax evasion...Christina was the last one I remembered, so I linked to her case. You must have thought I was going for a "a bunch of providers have been picked up" argument when I was really going for a "here's a bunch of stuff to read about a provider who got busted" comment...is that what you were thinking? Or were you trying to convince us that providers never get busted for tax evasion and this was just an exception?
Yup, I read it as a bunch of providers have been picked up. My bad.

The Taxman doesn't care who it is when they go after the evaders.

Is that Valerie in your avatar?
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #34
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Yeppers...the wifey is a bit of a camera whore...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #35
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
28 miles is a pretty extensive hike, particularly if that's one way.
Damn upstate is a tiny geographical place ... 28 miles one way is taking the brats to school.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 AM   #36
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Quote:
The only person banned will be Brutusbluto.

Turnabout's fair play.
No thats not fair! Me too PLEASE???

DD ...
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:11 AM   #37
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

it just seemed a little extreme. 56 miles round trip is like 2.5 gal of gas at most so $10 to be fair . still leaves $50 on the table. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:17 AM   #38
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatballsoffire43 View Post
. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol

With that frame of mind, you may as well have offered a total of $20 including gas....

WOW.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #39
Guest092113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

cmon liz! 140 to 200 is quite a jump. im sure im not busting up her already busy schedule! shes unemployed afterall, i thought shed be happy to have some work come up! im really being a sarcastic joker! some of yall are a little touchy on here i must keep reminding myself of this!
Guest092113 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 09:35 AM   #40
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
With that frame of mind, you may as well have offered a total of $20 including gas....

WOW.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:04 AM   #41
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
cmon liz! 140 to 200 is quite a jump. im sure im not busting up her already busy schedule! shes unemployed afterall, i thought shed be happy to have some work come up! im really being a sarcastic joker! some of yall are a little touchy on here i must keep reminding myself of this!
An extremely fair jump, IMHO.

Your original post of "Lol! Had to stop myself from laughing to death when a provider sent me her rates!"

Seems to me, simply insulting.

A lady's rate is a lady's rate.

You inquired on her rates, and she gave it to you. Why bust on the sweet thing in a public forum? Obviously she took the time to reply to your inquiry.....

Additionally, I believe most any lady is delighted to receive an inquiry.

I have seen this type of opt out. I'm a pretty easy going lady, so I typically figure "to each their own" and respect the prospector who bailed as a simple inquiry that didn't pan out.
(Plain incompatibility.)

However, if my business practices were laughed up at a public forum, it would certainly T me off.

As does any public defamation of a lady's rate, , because I like the ladies, and they shouldn't have to be bashed for their TCB skills at a public forum because you didn't like the number given you.

Seriously, what's so funny about it? That she'd like to actually pay her bills this month without being financially raped in the process?
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:36 AM   #42
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

This entire board is dedicated to laughing up provider's business practices...not sure why you're getting upset about it...if someone wants to give their opinion about what they see as a bad business practice, more power to 'em...

Here's some advice to all you hookers out there...go join the comment forum on http://www.realbakingwithrose.com/ if you don't want to get any of your practices possibly ridiculed...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #43
Perryay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I don't always agree with Sweet Elizabeth but in this case, absolutely!! Time is money and that does not seem like an unfair jump if you're asking a lady to travel an extra hour+ round trip.
Perryay is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #44
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

FWIW ...I don't think the extra $60 is much of a jump for the distance and the time involved. She has 25-30mins drive time one way... and then has to drive home 20-30 mins. not too far from reasonable I should think.
My other statement is not meant specifically towards the OP or anyone else directly...but...

WTF? How do we question how much a provider wants to charge to service a fat, hairy, smelly, octogenarian? I know that is an extreme example...but ...your spending money for sex...that is the most disposable of disposable income... ,

Yet guys seem to nickle and dime Chicks all day long! If you are spending for this activity...GET ON WITH IT MAN!!! if the difference is from 200 to 1500 ...well then don't buy the Bentley...by the VW beetle. But from 150 to 200...PUH-LEEZE!! If the service is gonna be there....just enjoy it ! HOWEVER!!! that is not to say it's ok to walk into the 'turkish bazzar' and get haggled for every act or position. The 'upsell city' is no town to enjoy action...but if the price is the price and you can move from the office to the bed and enjoy some quality time? Then pull some Jacksons or a Grant from the billfold and enjoy!

If you need to haggle over pennies...by the penny stocks. Save the cheap seats for the streetwalkers.
Peace
PK
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #45
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
it just seemed a little extreme. 56 miles round trip is like 2.5 gal of gas at most so $10 to be fair . still leaves $50 on the table. i mean if your unemployed i would assume you'd take any $$$ comin your way! just sayin! lol
Then hows about you make the 56 mile round trip and avail yourself of the $140 incall?

Quote:
This entire board is dedicated to laughing up provider's business practices...not sure why you're getting upset about it...if someone wants to give their opinion about what they see as a bad business practice, more power to 'em...
And if the ladies want to fight back and ridicule customers who make unreasonable demands or issue unreasonable criticisms, more power to 'em.

So un-bunch your panties.
Doove is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women