Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45
Default It was bound to happen sooner or later.

I have a confession to make. I broke the cardinal rule and fell for a kgirl provider. She is in an AAMP in NorCal, but I’m posting here because this is my home community and if anyone can relate to the allure of a beautiful asian companion and the simplicity of the AMP environment, it’s this group. Plus, this is not the kind of thing I can get off my chest at home!

I’ve seen here several times ove the past three months as work has taken me to the area. She leaves for Korea in 7 days, so not possible to see her again. Saw her last week for the last time. A little pillow talk as the session is ending and she looks at me with a solemn expression and asks, “is this the last time?”. A few minutes later she touches my cheek and says she’ll miss me and, BAM...felt like I was hit by a truck, and realized I have fallen for this girl...HARD.

Naturally, the reality is I fell for the fantasy, as I really know very little about her. We’re connected on K-Talk, but like mine, it’s an alias identity. And, while there is no doubt a personal connection, the magnitude is clearly one-sided. Plus, there’s the whole RW life thing. Even with all of these rational thoughts, I’ve still been walking around in a funk for a week. I’m such an idiot.

slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:23 PM   #2
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

You need to test drive it for six months. If that works out, dive in. Good luck.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:33 PM   #3
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

Been there. Done that. Total failure after 5 years of off and on. Feel your pain. But still a believer it can work out. It did for my best friend. 10 years and still going strong.
Ronin3 is online now   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:46 PM   #4
Moriarty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

#metoo
Moriarty is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 07:03 PM   #5
sledbikemike
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

I am right there with you. I have been carrying on an outside the spa relationship with my atf for over two years now. I know there is a real possibility it could come crashing down anytime.However, right now things are good, she's beautiful, Im happy and satisfied. If and when it does crash I can look back and still say it was worth it.
sledbikemike is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:07 PM   #6
billw1032
Valued Poster

What's your RW status? Single or is there an S/O?

If you're single and really want to see what's there, book a two week trip to Korea. Tickets are cheap and will be even cheaper after mid-August when the heavy travel season ends. If she'll host you in her home city, introduce you to her family, etc. then that tells you something. Also gives you a chance to see her in her natural environment. If she balks, then that gives you your answer.

OTOH, if there's an S/O in the picture then you've got a much bigger risk. You pretty much have to be prepared to walk away from a known thing for something that may or may not be there. Most likely may not. Do you really want to walk away?

One more thing to think about. How much do you like kimchi?
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:56 PM   #7
chitwoodstunts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

It's okay to walk around in a funk, reflect and reminisce. But do your self a favor and delete k-talk or block her and put it behind you. You have a RW life and probably more than you want to sacrifice personally and professionally if this came to light.
chitwoodstunts is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:11 PM   #8
Ferdinand II of Aragon
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
What's your RW status? Single or is there an S/O?

If you're single and really want to see what's there, book a two week trip to Korea. Tickets are cheap and will be even cheaper after mid-August when the heavy travel season ends. If she'll host you in her home city, introduce you to her family, etc. then that tells you something. Also gives you a chance to see her in her natural environment. If she balks, then that gives you your answer.

OTOH, if there's an S/O in the picture then you've got a much bigger risk. You pretty much have to be prepared to walk away from a known thing for something that may or may not be there. Most likely may not. Do you really want to walk away?

Go to Korea and let her host him? That's how you get your organs illegally harvested. Not even joking. Look it up

Guy said he's seen her for the past "several months". Need to get your feelings in check man maybe this isn't the game for you smdh
Ferdinand II of Aragon is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:12 PM   #9
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by billw1032 View Post
Thanks for the levity. Kimchi is definitely an acquired taste. One I haven’t mastered!

Walking away from RW/SO is not in the cards. Just different needs at this stage, not dissatisfied.

The one-night-stand, no drama nature is what I like about the AMP environment. I think it was the added intimacy of the Apartment AMP environment that pierced the veil, so to speak, in this case.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 09:41 PM   #10
leon1611
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Man I feel for you buddy that feeling of if you're not gonna be able to see them again after hearing goodbye.
leon1611 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #11
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

this is just for fun man, as long as happy hr over yougo back to where you belong man, if more than that it may bring you more trouble man
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:11 PM   #12
Billogoods
Premium Access

Encounters: 75

We've all had at least one gal (or vehicle) that has made us feel this way. But, the truth is that you haven't really "fallen" for someone if you are not willing to chuck it all and go balls to the wall to stay together.

So, let it go. Miss her a bunch. Find a new sack mate. After all, you were able to find someone to fill the gap in your RW relationship. A little shopping & the right amount of money will get you another one.

Sex is the worst basis of a relationship. It always goes bad, at some point. Then, you're shopping, again.

If it's love you need, love your wife. The more you love her, the less you'll care about KGirl.

Better yet, forget about the SO & the KGirl and buy an old hot rod or motorcycle.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:15 PM   #13
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

love cant replace good sex that why we are here
TX_hammer is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:16 PM   #14
billw1032
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferdinand II of Aragon View Post
Go to Korea and let her host him? That's how you get your organs illegally harvested. Not even joking. Look it up
Well, I did 5 minutes of searching (all I had time for) and the articles I found said what's going on is Korean patients going to China looking for organ transplants. Speculation is that the source is Chinese prisoners who are members of disfavored groups like Falun Gong. I don't know about all that, but I've been to China A LOT recently and wouldn't be the least bit scared. But this is all OT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpickens54 View Post
Thanks for the levity. Kimchi is definitely an acquired taste. One I haven’t mastered!

Walking away from RW/SO is not in the cards. Just different needs at this stage, not dissatisfied.

The one-night-stand, no drama nature is what I like about the AMP environment. I think it was the added intimacy of the Apartment AMP environment that pierced the veil, so to speak, in this case.
I think you just answered your own question. Take chitwoodstunts advice and cut off all communication and put it behind you. I made the same mistake with a stripper and I was in a funk for quite a while, but trust me you will get over it.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:18 PM   #15
thomas k12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post

Sex is the worst basis of a relationship. It always goes bad, at some point. Then, you're shopping, again.
x1000
thomas k12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women