Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2024, 04:32 PM   #61
CreatedInSpace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

What the heck does that mean? You’re living in an alternate reality if you actually believe that. Taxes were cut for every bracket over 11k/yr (who already don’t pay any), as were corporate taxes, and the standard deduction raised dramatically. It appears that the Biden administration is going to let these lower rates expire, which will raise taxes on everyone, including low and middle class workers. Doesn’t make sense to throw another anchor around the necks of people who are already struggling to keep above water in the Biden economy, IMO.
CreatedInSpace is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:16 AM   #62
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace View Post
Which personal rights and freedoms does Trump want to take away?
Freedom for women to have the right to do with their bodies as they and their Doctors see appropriate.

The ability for states to run elections as they and their constituents - duly elected, seem appropriate.

The ability to not have votes disenfranchised because he's a fucking loser- and cannot accept losing- not in court or politics.

Encouraging the loss of rights to LGBTQ folks.

Distorting Religious liberties - As if only christians are allowed to have rights, while he mocks others of any other religion, and even praises the leaders of countries like china that lock up religious groups. By suggesting that some rights are “unalienable” and others are “ad hoc,” there is a serious possibility that the commission will give the administration the green light to ignore many vulnerable groups under the guise of protecting religious liberty.

Implementing racist policies- remember the shit-hole countries comments and how the GOP is targeting the browning of america as a slogan-

Shutting the doors on refugees and immigrants- talking about deporting those who has sought asylum legally!! WTF?? 2 out of 3 of his wives immigrated to this country. Hypocrisy much?>!

Undermining indigenous rights- limiting funding to indigenous tribes of the USA for things like education and other monies promised when the lands they owned were taken over by white Europeans. A deal is a deal.

It's not just about the EPA and electric cars. The fucking dude is a total menace and a nightmare of shitty policies- that lack any legal support and capacity. Maybe an Exec Order would allow some to be put in place, but when legally challenged 99% fall to the wayside.

Gas Stoves???

-- You ppl are good little lemmings for watching FOX "Faux" news.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:43 AM   #63
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Freedom for women to have the right to do with their bodies as they and their Doctors see appropriate.
How did Trump take that away from women? Was that personal loss for you?

Quote:
The ability for states to run elections as they and their constituents - duly elected, seem appropriate.
How did Trump take that right away?

Quote:
The ability to not have votes disenfranchised because he's a fucking loser- and cannot accept losing- not in court or politics.
You know vote fraud is disenfranchisement as well right? How did Trump take that personal right away from you?

Quote:
Encouraging the loss of rights to LGBTQ folks.
How did Trump take that personal right to pack fudge away from you?

Quote:
Distorting Religious liberties - As if only christians are allowed to have rights, while he mocks others of any other religion, and even praises the leaders of countries like china that lock up religious groups. By suggesting that some rights are “unalienable” and others are “ad hoc,” there is a serious possibility that the commission will give the administration the green light to ignore many vulnerable groups under the guise of protecting religious liberty.
You're just cut an pasting now... How did Trump take away your personal right to worship as you choose?

Quote:
Implementing racist policies- remember the shit-hole countries comments and how the GOP is targeting the browning of america as a slogan-
What personal right did Trump take away from you related to shithole countries?

Quote:
Shutting the doors on refugees and immigrants- talking about deporting those who has sought asylum legally!! WTF?? 2 out of 3 of his wives immigrated to this country. Hypocrisy much?>!
What personal right did Trump take away from you related to immigration? You understand 99% of all Asylum seekers coming over the Southern border had to travel through multiple countires before claiming asylum here? Why didn't they stop in Mexico? You understand that those 2 wives immigrated to the US legally? vs. illegally right?

Quote:
Undermining indigenous rights- limiting funding to indigenous tribes of the USA for things like education and other monies promised when the lands they owned were taken over by white Europeans. A deal is a deal.
What personal indigenous rights did Trump take from you?

Quote:
-- You ppl are good little lemmings for watching FOX "Faux" news.
Yes you cannot site a single right that's been taken from you. That was the question... I will be generous and assume that you can read, so why can't you answer the question? Why paste a bunch of talking points without any specifics? Oh because generic {Insert Republican Candidate Here} is Hitler is enough?

Nobody cares when you call people RAYCISS anymore... it's lost its meaning when literally EVERYTHING is RAYCISS.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 09:17 AM   #64
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Great question.

... Lemme answer it...

Trump will take-away yer gas stove... You'll need to per-
oh wait... that's NOT what Trump will do.

... Trump will force you to perchase electric vehic---
Hmmm... No, Trump won't be doing that.

... Hmmmm.... Your guns and right to free spee---
... No, that's not Trump either...

... Reckon I'm havin' a rather difficult time here,
with understandin' just WHAT rights and freedoms
will be gone if Trump is elected.

... Trump's platform IS Freedom for the American people!

#### Salty
Sadly- and respectfully- You would have a difficult time understanding anything that didn't come straight out of FOX News, Breitbart or the right-wing marching book synonymous with Mein Kompf; We get it- you love Trump-, but Do you really think that the DEMS are coming for your stove and your guns?

That's ridiculous.

As far as EV's go, there were significant investments into both technology and infrastructure regarding EV's and acceptance, as has been the case for other national surge items like nuclear power, the arms race against other countries, oil production and exploration and even clean air- and carbon capture.

All those things have cost both time, money and effort- what the fuck is so repulsive about American car companies making EV's a part of the choice of offerings?

You do realize that almost zero cars are made wholly or completely with domestic parts don't you? As most are made from GLOBALLY sourced materials, and some are assembled locally and some are not. That should have you more concerned than one burning gas, or using electric!

Outsourced materials and assembly domestically is taking labor and dollars out of this country and is selling out the 'American Way!' Remember when made in China was a joke?? Well, the joke is on us now, and we should encourage more production of parts,(when feasible) domestically and assembled locally too. The biggest problem is Americans are lazy-ass compared to other countries. We all want the most for the least, and are not willing to pay for it.

Are EV's for everyone- NOPE- but certainly there is a market for it.

Just like Cash for clunkers- took a lot of the heaps of rust off the road and gave an incentive towards cleaner burning cars....same same. See??
Old 05-06-2024, 09:44 AM   #65
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

Yes you cannot site a single right that's been taken from you. That was the question... I will be generous and assume that you can read, so why can't you answer the question? Why paste a bunch of talking points without any specifics? Oh because generic {Insert Republican Candidate Here} is Hitler is enough?

Nobody cares when you call people RAYCISS anymore... it's lost its meaning when literally EVERYTHING is RAYCISS.
I don't care what you think personally- You've proven to not actually read the information that has been posted- and cannot refute those facts either. Sad- that you think every right Trump has taken from any AMERICAN has to be a personal right from me. It could be a right he's taken from friends, family or loved ones; it could even be me fudge packin whomever I like- but that's a weird attempt to obfuscate the truth- and that is that you're not allowed to discriminate against LEGALLY entitled to groups like:

Women,
Gays,
Christians or non-Christians,
Native Americans,
and on....

Trump adminstration took FOSTA as a method of eliminating whore boards, and perhaps that isn't a personal right-it affected me and others who come here to read about those exploits vs. your drivel and banter about tryin Trumps platform- or the lack of it.

If I have to drive a friend from the state of florida to have a procedure that isn't Republican supported, or from your state- of TX, then isn't that affecting me by proxy- The loss of one person's rights has a direct effect and affect upon those who care or support them.

Not sure where you ever thought that WOMENS rights don't have an impact on MEN.= but unless you're only interested in fudge-packing men- and don't have any interest in normal hetero sexual relations with women, (which involve women's reproductive health and choices,) then and ONLY then would that not affect you.

And to answer your innuendo- I think Trump is actually worse than Hitler- He's got too many Lemmings that would follow him no matter what- even as he's been shown to lack a single ounce of ethical behavior. "He's got rules for thee..none for me."

This is exactly how authoritarian dictators are born and allowed to propagate in the world. They appeal to nationalist who feel disenfranchised, due to extremism, and incite them into actually picking up arms or coups, etc.

Trump's already said this will be bedlam if he loses in NOV. How doesn't that concern you when every election since 2020 has proven that while he may be popular on the GOP, the Dems, women and most other groups- aren't on board with his divisive positions and rhetoric.
He's just a loudmouth loser. He has no actual policies- just like he didn't have any prior. Just division and name calling- That's it- Unless you're a wealthy donor or billionaire- then you and he might have one thing in common.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:26 AM   #66
texassapper
Premium Access

Quote:
you're not allowed to discriminate against LEGALLY entitled to groups like:

Women,
Gays,
Christians or non-Christians,
Native Americans,
and on....
Unless you're a Christian bakery... in which case you may certainly may be discriminated against. It's odd the Gay rights activists NEVER attempt that shit with Moslems.

Quote:
Trump administration took FOSTA as a method of eliminating whore boardsblah, blah blah...
Democrats supported FOSTA-SESTA as well... passed the house by 388-25, and the senate by 97-2. Personally I prefer teh Chief Executive to defer to the Legislative on most issues unless there is a pretty clear cut Constitutional issue. Does Trump signing a Bipartisan Bill make him the sole responsible party in that legislation?

Quote:
If I have to drive a friend from the state of florida to have a procedure that isn't Republican supported, or from your state- of TX, then isn't that affecting me by proxy- The loss of one person's rights has a direct effect and affect upon those who care or support them.
Rather than assume what procedure are you talking about?

Quote:
Not sure where you ever thought that WOMENS rights don't have an impact on MEN.= but unless you're only interested in fudge-packing men- and don't have any interest in normal hetero sexual relations with women, (which involve women's reproductive health and choices,) then and ONLY then would that not affect you.
Ah, so what womens rights did Trump take away?

Quote:
And to answer your innuendo- I think Trump is actually worse than Hitler- He's got too many Lemmings that would follow him no matter what- even as he's been shown to lack a single ounce of ethical behavior. "He's got rules for thee..none for me."
Worse than Hitler you say? LOL. You see why nobody takes you seriously right? And if you're going to compare him to over the top dictators..why not go all out like Stalin, or Mao? The communists are far more efficient murderers of the citizenry than were Hitler and his henchmen. Is that because you admire the communists or you think Trump is more evil than Hitler but not as evil as Stalin or Mao?

Quote:
This is exactly how authoritarian dictators are born and allowed to propagate in the world. They appeal to nationalist who feel disenfranchised, due to extremism, and incite them into actually picking up arms or coups, etc.
Oh you've made an extensive study of the field have you? How dis Stalin or Mao appeal to the nationalists in the Soviet Union or PRC?

Quote:
Trump's already said this will be bedlam if he loses in NOV.
Well if old Joe manages to turn out more voters than are actually registered again this time it probably will result in bedlam..I predict bedlam if he wins as well, but it will be the pANTIFAgs that create the bedlam.. but that probably won't bother you.

Quote:
How doesn't that concern you when every election since 2020 has proven that while he may be popular on the GOP, the Dems, women and most other groups- aren't on board with his divisive positions and rhetoric.
Because I'm old enough to remember when Reagan, Bush Senior, Dole, W Bush, McCain, and Romney were all LITERALLY worse than Hitler before Trump became worse than Hitler... and when Trump is off the political stage whoever the future Republican nominee for National office will be the new "Worse than Hitler" guy.

You liberals are a broken record... you've been calling Republicans Nazis since Truman was in office.

Quote:
He's just a loudmouth loser. He has no actual policies- just like he didn't have any prior.
Hmmm so "remain in Mexico" wasn't a Trump policy? You prefer the Biden open border policy? (Just to name one)

Quote:
Just division and name calling-
You've just spent a good bit of electrons calling Trump worse than Hitler. Is that not division and name calling? Are you implying that Biden has not caused division?

Quote:
That's it- Unless you're a wealthy donor or billionaire- then you and he might have one thing in common.
yes.. just like the wealthy Biden donors have with Biden right?
Old 05-06-2024, 11:51 AM   #67
eyecu2
Premium Access

I think that conservatives view any "other" views than their proprietary ones, - which means that you fail to understand that there are two sides to every coin, is that you think your vision is the only vision. I've never said that you're not entitled to that, and have even detailed how these views are different.

BTW- With every post that you make- where you cite nothing to do with Trump's policies- but simply malign the point with nonsense like Bakeries and gays, and interject Muslems into the mix??? Obfuscate much?!

What I see from you TexSap is that you think your vision is the only one. When it comes to Trump- he's well known and documented at being the most divisive potus or candidate in over 60 yrs. I think I may be older than you as I remember watergate, and other shitty things that POTUS's have done- AND yes I think Trump would prefer to kick lesser enfranchised americans or visitors with a boot heel similar to Stalin or Hitler, you turn a blind eye to shit like; "let the deportations begin- or Deportations, - the like we've never seen before". Well, what if it's an asylum seeker, or an immigrant waiting on a green card, similar to Trumps ex's? That ok with you?

You've yet to gain anyone's respect here with your drivel of deflection, and attempts to derail the post and it's main quest: Trump Policies.

I've stated the policy of violation of existing laws and rights that he's flagrantly commented on his intention to continue- why don't you tell us about this vision TRUMP has for the next 4 yrs and exactly how he's gonna create the utopian GOP you wish for?

Or is it reinstate stay in Mexico - and Deportation, and make abortion and womens health a big donut hole / nothing that doesn't affect any one you know??
Old 05-06-2024, 12:39 PM   #68
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatedInSpace View Post
What the heck does that mean? You’re living in an alternate reality if you actually believe that. Taxes were cut for every bracket over 11k/yr (who already don’t pay any), as were corporate taxes, and the standard deduction raised dramatically. It appears that the Biden administration is going to let these lower rates expire, which will raise taxes on everyone, including low and middle class workers. Doesn’t make sense to throw another anchor around the necks of people who are already struggling to keep above water in the Biden economy, IMO.
Agreed, although I expect, like they have in the past, the president and Congress will agree to keep the cuts in effect for "low and middle class workers" while letting them expire for upper middle class and above.

I would hate to see the corporate rate go back to where it was in 2016. Financially it makes no difference to me, but we just weren't competitive when companies were paying at a marginal federal + state rate around 40%. Our competitors were paying much lower rates. So I'd view Trump's tax policy as a positive. On the other side of the fiscal equation, the bozos in Washington aren't serious about controlling spending, and that applies to Trump, and especially Biden, along with most of the rest of them.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 04:03 PM   #69
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think that conservatives view any "other" views than their proprietary ones, - which means that you fail to understand that there are two sides to every coin, is that you think your vision is the only vision. I've never said that you're not entitled to that, and have even detailed how these views are different.

BTW- With every post that you make- where you cite nothing to do with Trump's policies- but simply malign the point with nonsense like Bakeries and gays, and interject Muslems into the mix??? Obfuscate much?!

What I see from you TexSap is that you think your vision is the only one. When it comes to Trump- he's well known and documented at being the most divisive potus or candidate in over 60 yrs. I think I may be older than you as I remember watergate, and other shitty things that POTUS's have done- AND yes I think Trump would prefer to kick lesser enfranchised americans or visitors with a boot heel similar to Stalin or Hitler, you turn a blind eye to shit like; "let the deportations begin- or Deportations, - the like we've never seen before". Well, what if it's an asylum seeker, or an immigrant waiting on a green card, similar to Trumps ex's? That ok with you?

You've yet to gain anyone's respect here with your drivel of deflection, and attempts to derail the post and it's main quest: Trump Policies.

I've stated the policy of violation of existing laws and rights that he's flagrantly commented on his intention to continue- why don't you tell us about this vision TRUMP has for the next 4 yrs and exactly how he's gonna create the utopian GOP you wish for?

Or is it reinstate stay in Mexico - and Deportation, and make abortion and womens health a big donut hole / nothing that doesn't affect any one you know??

... Please explain what "policy of existing laws" has been
violated by Trump. ... What you believe Trump's "platform"
will be is FAR-AWAY from the Reality of what He will do.

You forget that America actually saw and experienced
Prosperity and Freedom when Trump was on the first time.
Onley to then experience years of DISASTER under Biden.

... The American people WANT the "Trump Prosperity" back!
Which is why Trump surely continues to LEAD in the polls.

... Trump's platform is clear... A Return to Prosperity!

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 07:01 AM   #70
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Please explain what "policy of existing laws" has been
violated by Trump. ... What you believe Trump's "platform"
will be is FAR-AWAY from the Reality of what He will do.

You forget that America actually saw and experienced
Prosperity and Freedom when Trump was on the first time.
Onley to then experience years of DISASTER under Biden.

... The American people WANT the "Trump Prosperity" back!
Which is why Trump surely continues to LEAD in the polls.

... Trump's platform is clear... A Return to Prosperity!

#### Salty

AGAIN. NO exact policies, but a generalization and saying Biden policies are bad, and Trumps is good. NAME THEM!!!

And POLLS????? Meaningless

And return to prosperity-...platform is clear...WHAT IS IT???

If you cannot name it- don't bother replying. Ridiculous.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:11 AM   #71
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I nailed it and you just want to deflect. Not one maga has posted what trumpfs plans for the country is , yet.
Here's my snick.

Maybe yssup will come and use the red pointy thing in this thread now.
His plans for the Country are the same as any other Candidate and that is to help establish a Global Economy and Criminalize any "Hate Speech" towards Israel. Trump is a Zionist just like Biden is and most of Congress. Oh by the way you didn't nail a dam thing you missed the mark by a mile.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 04:49 PM   #72
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default No racism allowed

T he maga's on here cannot discuss a trump platform because racism is not allowed on here

If you don't believe just (dont) watch
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2024, 09:36 PM   #73
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I'm not MAGA, and I don't think Trump will win, but here is what I perceive his platform to be.

1. Remove immigrants who are in the USA illegally, and process cases of immigrants who haven't gotten green cards quickly. Put more effort into preventing illegal immigration.

2. Promote deregulation

3. Remove U.S. from Paris climate accords and encourage oil and gas production. He would remove the suspension on issuing permits for LNG plants. And if he has the legislative support to do so, roll back some of the green pork in the Inflation Reduction Act.

4. Extend his tax cuts

5. Increase tariffs

6. Use federal resources to support policing. He'll want to use the national guard and military for domestic policing but won't be able to do that.

7. Turn education over to the states to a greater extent than it is now. Support school choice.

8. In his heart he doesn't care what bathrooms people use, but would be anti-trans, and to a lesser extent anti-gay, because part of his base and people like Slimy Stephen Miller and Steve Bannon will demand it.

9. He may use the bully pulpit to encourage red states to permit abortions, up to 15 weeks according to what he's been saying recently. But he'll leave abortion up to the states.

10. He'll want to spend too much money. But not as much as Biden and a Democratic House and Senate would.

11. He will try to avoid involvement in foreign wars while talking tough. Kind of the reverse of Teddy Roosevelt's "speak softly and carry a big stick," except that he will support high military expenditures. Look for him to try to force Ukraine to the negotiating table, to end the war with Russia in a way such that Russia will keep the territory it occupies. But look for him to support Israel more strongly than Biden.

12. Surprisingly, he may support criminal and civil justice reform. He actually did this during his first term. Maybe his current experience with New York's unfair justice system will cause him to push this harder, in ways that will help not only people like him, but the poor and disadvantaged who get rolled by The Man. But maybe that's optimistic thinking.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 12:54 AM   #74
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:

How did Trump take that right away?

You know vote fraud is disenfranchisement as well right? How did Trump take that personal right away from you?

How did Trump take that personal right to pack fudge away from you?

You're just cut an pasting now... How did Trump take away your personal right to worship as you choose?

What personal right did Trump take away from you related to shithole countries?

What personal right did Trump take away from you related to immigration? You understand 99% of all Asylum seekers coming over the Southern border had to travel through multiple countires before claiming asylum here? Why didn't they stop in Mexico? You understand that those 2 wives immigrated to the US legally? vs. illegally right?

What personal indigenous rights did Trump take from you?

Quote:
Unless you're a Christian bakery... in which case you may certainly may be discriminated against. It's odd the Gay rights activists NEVER attempt that shit with Moslems.

Democrats supported FOSTA-SESTA as well... passed the house by 388-25, and the senate by 97-2. Personally I prefer teh Chief Executive to defer to the Legislative on most issues unless there is a pretty clear cut Constitutional issue. Does Trump signing a Bipartisan Bill make him the sole responsible party in that legislation?

Rather than assume what procedure are you talking about?

Ah, so what womens rights did Trump take away?

Worse than Hitler you say? LOL. You see why nobody takes you seriously right? And if you're going to compare him to over the top dictators..why not go all out like Stalin, or Mao? The communists are far more efficient murderers of the citizenry than were Hitler and his henchmen. Is that because you admire the communists or you think Trump is more evil than Hitler but not as evil as Stalin or Mao?

Oh you've made an extensive study of the field have you? How dis Stalin or Mao appeal to the nationalists in the Soviet Union or PRC?

Well if old Joe manages to turn out more voters than are actually registered again this time it probably will result in bedlam..I predict bedlam if he wins as well, but it will be the pANTIFAgs that create the bedlam.. but that probably won't bother you.

Because I'm old enough to remember when Reagan, Bush Senior, Dole, W Bush, McCain, and Romney were all LITERALLY worse than Hitler before Trump became worse than Hitler... and when Trump is off the political stage whoever the future Republican nominee for National office will be the new "Worse than Hitler" guy.

You liberals are a broken record... you've been calling Republicans Nazis since Truman was in office.

Hmmm so "remain in Mexico" wasn't a Trump policy? You prefer the Biden open border policy? (Just to name one)

You've just spent a good bit of electrons calling Trump worse than Hitler. Is that not division and name calling? Are you implying that Biden has not caused division?

yes.. just like the wealthy Biden donors have with Biden right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
His plans for the Country are the same as any other Candidate and that is to help establish a Global Economy and Criminalize any "Hate Speech" towards Israel. Trump is a Zionist just like Biden is and most of Congress. Oh by the way you didn't nail a dam thing you missed the mark by a mile.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 11:26 AM   #75
texassapper
Premium Access

You want the plan?

I don't think you can handle the plan....

But here you go...

But I'm sure it's probably too difficult for you to read so you will claim this plan doesn't count....

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women