Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans

Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2019, 01:50 PM   #31
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
Lia, yup. I keep a very small circle of men and women. VERY small. Too much drama from grown ass people.
A circle of trust meme from Meet The Parents would fit so good here. Lol
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #32
treeman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I keep up with the time and know when to say when. There have been a few times i wanted to stay pass the set time and i simply asked if it was kool and if so how much. It's all about the pay to play. No pay No play. Simple as that.

Treeman
treeman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 06:43 PM   #33
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeman View Post
I keep up with the time and know when to say when. There have been a few times i wanted to stay pass the set time and i simply asked if it was kool and if so how much. It's all about the pay to play. No pay No play. Simple as that.

Treeman
Thank you.

It’s really that simple.
Just ask if it’s okay.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:41 AM   #34
theccccrider2015
Premium Access

Encounters: 79

Ok first of all I don't feel like I'm a client, I think that is the wrong word as if I have a problem or something, Idk. I feel more like a conquer.. Lol. Let me explain, it takes a lot of work to find someone in the real world, and maintain a relationship with stability. The net, tv, ads, etc. All display sex at some point. So when I go to see someone here, it's not because I'm a client, it's more that I have a bucket list to conquer. You know memories, that's what I'm collecting. I might forget tomorrow, but I won't ever forget a GREAT time with an insatiable woman.
I have over stayed some minutes with some ladies, but nothing generally happened during those moments except bonding time. Getting to know someone on a deeper level, more personal things about them. So I'm for getting to know someone I just made touchdowns with, make sense? I have been asked to hang around by some ladies if I wanted because they had nothing to do for a few hours, and would like my company, so I hung out, and we just sat around drinking / chatting. No charge was asked, and everything in life don't have to be about money. Sure we all want it, but sometimes in life there are things more valuable then money. Memories are one of them..
I also agree that everyone may not get this type of bonding time with a lady here. So, it's very important that if you have this opportunity to not exploit it here in a review. We are not all made of Cheerios, where we all get along in the box. So I agree with one of you girls when you said if you give a guy extra cudos for him not to go blasting it everywhere on here.
I'm out! Lol
theccccrider2015 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 02:41 PM   #35
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by theccccrider2015 View Post
Ok first of all I don't feel like I'm a client, I think that is the wrong word as if I have a problem or something, Idk. I feel more like a conquer.. Lol. Let me explain, it takes a lot of work to find someone in the real world, and maintain a relationship with stability. The net, tv, ads, etc. All display sex at some point. So when I go to see someone here, it's not because I'm a client, it's more that I have a bucket list to conquer. You know memories, that's what I'm collecting. I might forget tomorrow, but I won't ever forget a GREAT time with an insatiable woman.
I have over stayed some minutes with some ladies, but nothing generally happened during those moments except bonding time. Getting to know someone on a deeper level, more personal things about them. So I'm for getting to know someone I just made touchdowns with, make sense? I have been asked to hang around by some ladies if I wanted because they had nothing to do for a few hours, and would like my company, so I hung out, and we just sat around drinking / chatting. No charge was asked, and everything in life don't have to be about money. Sure we all want it, but sometimes in life there are things more valuable then money. Memories are one of them..
I also agree that everyone may not get this type of bonding time with a lady here. So, it's very important that if you have this opportunity to not exploit it here in a review. We are not all made of Cheerios, where we all get along in the box. So I agree with one of you girls when you said if you give a guy extra cudos for him not to go blasting it everywhere on here.
I'm out! Lol
Damn!!

I agree we are all humans and love to enjoy human things.
Wow.
Love your response. I love Cheerios by the way but It’s a lot of empty carbs so I don’t partake in cereal but I love Nuts.....
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:56 PM   #36
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I try and glance at a clock when activities start and go from there. In my experience most providers don’t mind terribly if we go over time a bit if it’s in the natural flow of things and we are having a good time. That being said, it’s the lady’s call. If she says it’s time to go in some way, then it’s time to go.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:11 PM   #37
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Such a great topic, Lia. There is no right answer and as you can tell, everyone feels differently. Like mentioned above...damned if you do...damned if you don’t.

Guys go berserk and complain if you let them know the time is about up. Guys blame you if you let them stay over.

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out on the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:25 PM   #38
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
Such a great topic, Lia. There is no right answer and as you can tell, everyone feels differently. Like mentioned above...damned if you do...damned if you don’t.

Guys go berserk and complain if you let them know the time is about up. Guys blame you if you let them stay over.

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out in the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol.

Thank you B3 I’m trying to get some thought provoking threads going in here lol

Some entertainment That intrigues the masses lol without people taking things personal or calling people out their name.

But true there is no right or wrong answer here and every meeting is not the same.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:45 PM   #39
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

User ID: 485174
My ECCIE Reviews

TFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog76 View Post
A circle of trust meme from Meet The Parents would fit so good here. Lol
Kimberly Kisses is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 08:47 PM   #40
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

My ECCIE Reviews

Boom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post

The one thing I figured out a long time ago that helped me was having a 90 min minimum for first timers. This way, if they stay 15-20 min over, it doesn’t bother me like it would if they were only supposed to be there 30 min. Anything less than one hour definitely doesn’t work for me because I like to have a few cocktails and chat and make out in the couch. My atf regularly stays for a few hours...we make dinner together, etc. so I’m definitely not watching the clock, lol.
Old 03-26-2019, 10:39 PM   #41
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Well my take is if you enjoying yourself and over stay she must’ve been also so being a gentleman that I am and I treat every lady with respect I would tip and not just a 20 I usually do 60 or more hell I sometimes do a 100 but that’s just me ..... I guess you can call me a sucker .... lol
lat is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 09:44 AM   #42
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

I generally watch the time so that I am being a gentleman and not take advantage.
I have a local that I see that I set up an hour appt and was finished in 30 mins. She tried to give me back half the money but I said no as I enjoyed the time so if I want to leave early it is on me.
I always try to be respectful and several have said you can stay longer if you want but most times I do not.
What I hate is for someone to tell me you know you only have 10 minutes left or in one case, I am in K9 with about 20 minutes left on my time and she says, just so you know I have another appointment coming soon.
I pulled out and said no problem let me get out of here so you have plenty of time to get ready. She thought I was being rude but no worries she is now on my do not see list.
To me it is all about respect for each other and being a gentleman.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 10:49 AM   #43
Kimberly Kisses
Touring the south!

My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate these times. I can do the in and out, but prefer getting to chat with someone before just going at it. It feels really clinical if it's just a muted session type deal. I've had guys bring chocolate, champagne etc. It was nice and will be remembered. How you treat a person at the beginning, determines the ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theccccrider2015 View Post
I'm out! Lol
Old 03-27-2019, 11:13 AM   #44
ddog76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses View Post
I appreciate these times. I can do the in and out, but prefer getting to chat with someone before just going at it. It feels really clinical if it's just a muted session type deal. I've had guys bring chocolate, champagne etc. It was nice and will be remembered. How you treat a person at the beginning, determines the ending.
:-) one reason for eccie. It also acts as an ice-breaker to an extent. Then some chatting before hand definitely helps the nerves. It’s also better appreciated and respectful.
ddog76 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2019, 01:01 PM   #45
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I have gone right up to the line, but I don't think I ever went over my time.
I have had a chick fall asleep on me afterwards, and I wasn't too sure if I should wake her or not.
She went over her time limit. I wanted to clean up and go to sleep, I had to go to work early in the morning.
When she finally woke up, she was grateful for the nap and for me not waking her up.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women