Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70381
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2019, 11:27 AM   #76
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Yes please lets not make this about SC...SC thinks 10 steps ahead...but if you truly believe I'm a broke liar then let no one dissuade you from that belief as I surely won't

And stop being envious of beautiful black IG models. Geez what gives? Lmao

And no you dont SC and have never met him and NEVER will. Your ideas of SC being some Austin loser is all in your mind. And quite hilarious to me...but if it entertains you then wallow in that entertainment.

And Lucas I adore you. I love your effort. Its sweet.
lol Ten steps ahead? Why do you trip yourself up so often?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:17 PM   #77
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Good boy sc......now explain the threat you made to me.

In case you forgot what it was....it's in red in my signature line.

To answer your question about mods in your pocket....I don't really give a rat's fuck if you have mods in your pocket or not.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:29 PM   #78
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Read the first part of rule 7 again and do yourself a favor and stop whining. It's so unbecoming.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 01:01 PM   #79
tbone2u
Account Disabled

It's ok sc

It's not a crime to be stupid so you are safe
Old 03-25-2019, 03:14 PM   #80
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Surely you dont think your insults qualify as legit bait material do you? you'd have to try like 1000 more times to get a notable mention.
Old 03-25-2019, 03:54 PM   #81
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Not at all....I don't need bait. I'm not the one that has the meltdowns.
When you are ready you will meltdown from within. You don't need external help. You simply can't control yourself. That's why you look so stupid here. You are like a high-strung bitch that gets her panties all wadded up if things don't go her way. I don't believe I have ever seen any one on the boards as proud of themselves as you. Know how most people think of that?
It makes you look like a loser and no matter how smart you think you are....you are still a loser and always will be a loser. You know this....that's why you constantly look for attention here....but you know in your heart that I am right.
Old 03-25-2019, 04:38 PM   #82
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

So says the guy paying for pussy.

But is it 1865 again..am I being given a speech after being set free. Sounds alot like something said to my ancestors. I guess you dont have an opinion on BSC crazy chics. Just SC 24/7 huh?...you consume way too much of me.

Lmao
Old 03-25-2019, 06:31 PM   #83
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post

But is it 1865 again..am I being given a speech after being set free. Sounds alot like something said to my ancestors.

Good, Good. Let the hate flow through you...and expose your vulnerabilities...

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 09:06 PM   #84
tbone2u
Account Disabled

He can't help it BM. He's his own enemy. He's always full of hate. He will never be happy with anyone until he can be happy with himself. I don't see that happening. Like I said....He will cause his own meltdown because he is his own enemy. He's totally insecure about himself. Kind of like a child.
Old 03-25-2019, 10:10 PM   #85
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

tbone i've been following how you've been trolling SC for a while now. tbh, i see a Supreme Directive in your future. if you would have been doing that crap to me, it would have happened long ago. ijs.

your signature line is also a rule violation imo. it will be coming down shortly imo.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:28 PM   #86
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
Good boy sc......now explain the threat you made to me.

In case you forgot what it was....it's in red in my signature line.

To answer your question about mods in your pocket....I don't really give a rat's fuck if you have mods in your pocket or not.
You call sc a boy and you call me a foooking boy. Please stop doing that. We are men. Calling a black person a boy is extremely offensive and you probably know that. Where I come from that's extremely offensive but I had to give you a pass because where I come from we don't buy pussy, chicks do shit for us. So I'm in violation. #MOD TIES. Familia. My foooking clique. #get you sum. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:34 PM   #87
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

^^ya i'd like to see him call SC boy to his face. or you. or me, for that matter. it's not as bad calling a white person boy, but it would not fly with me in 1000 years..

i predict tbone is about to eat some points shortly. there's nothing funny about his conduct-including cyberstalking SC-and i for one am not amused in the least.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:46 AM   #88
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
^^ya i'd like to see him call SC boy to his face. or you. or me, for that matter. it's not as bad calling a white person boy, but it would not fly with me in 1000 years..

i predict tbone is about to eat some points shortly. there's nothing funny about his conduct-including cyberstalking SC-and i for one am not amused in the least.
I said Boy also... BOY BYE ! Now, the word BOY is a flag on the play Yes, the meltdown has officially kicked off.. Aww hell. It's Tuesday. Last week the trio made it to Wednesday !!
So, it's a bad word.. but not as much of a bad word for white people Now, that sir is a contradiction that simple amuses me...
YOUR views on censorship and who should get points.. well, Im still here aren't I !! btw im still at ground 0 over here !! So much for the "Pocket Mods " and the rest of the crap you all have been posting all over co-ed.

Not only that, your post appears to be antagonizing some type of confrontation.. Can you please explain what you mean by:

"^^ya i'd like to see him call SC boy to his face. or you. or me, for that matter."
I will just leave that there like there rest of the mess you and your boy's-man bud's-homies-alter ego's whatever have started & haven't finished here..

Quick question does your phn/comp have spell check? Your punctuation hurts my eyes ! O wait, that's part of your disguise LOL from your other handles... Oh Hell. Never mind !

Goodnight!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 05:33 AM   #89
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

If this is true, leave her ass alone....now I can start pointing people??
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 06:14 AM   #90
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
If this is true, leave her ass alone....now I can start pointing people??
That would be nice sir. Lol

As long as it ain't me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women