Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40270
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2019, 03:28 PM   #1
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

User ID: 420688
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile When you enjoying your self so much oops you go over Time;)

I have a Question. For Science of course lol

I posted this in my City but I guess I want to cast more of a wider net of views and opinions. It’s a Lazy Sunday so I have time lol

We all have times when we’re just having the best time and time gets away from us. I personally don’t clockwatch so it happens more often than Not.

Who do you think should be at ffault for time being over stayed?

The Provider for not monitoring time?
Or
The Client for not Monitoring time?

And Do you all pay the difference if time is overstayed?

I’m not talking about a few minutes either lol I’m talking about if you came for 30minutes but end up staying a hour or over a hour

Do you all just pay the hour rate? Or do you all feel like the provider should have been monitoring time so you shouldn’t have to pay?

Like if you punch in at work and your boss tells you to stay a few more minutes are you clocking out at your regular time or are you clocking out after your done with the extra for your boss?

Tell me something lol
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #2
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default good question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lia88 View Post
I have a Question. For Science of course lol

Who do you think should be at fault for time being over stayed?

Do you all just pay the hour rate? Or do you all feel like the provider should have been monitoring time so you shouldn’t have to pay?

Like if you punch in at work and your boss tells you to stay a few more minutes are you clocking out at your regular time or are you clocking out after your done with the extra for your boss?

Tell me something lol
Ok let me start with the sassy answer... Guurrrllll if I am in heaven after our time together we are over the limit there is NO FUCKING WAY I am going to say 'hey time is up' LMAO.

But (not so seriously) to answer the question, if we are enjoying each other and time gets away from us, no fault it is just a good time. It happens. Now I am going to give you more than the agreed, as a tip for a great time..Yes. And if I don't you should call me on it for sure. And maybe next time suggest 'hey we had a good time. Sure you don't want the longer session?' to let me know we need to keep it in check.

Now if I am asking for things.. or going for round 2.. or 3.. in the overtime that would be different.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 04:31 PM   #3
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Ya had fun, forget it. No matter if he paid the overtime or not.

look at it as making happy repeaters you like being with anyways

If bitches he toast, but no going after him at all
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:32 PM   #4
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

In my opinion, there is no “fault.” If you had a good time, then you had a good time and it should be left like that.

In terms of compensation I think of it like this. If I’m getting hassled for going five minutes over, the odds of being a repeat client just dropped to zero. Maybe there is a long line of clients banging down your door so who cares but asking for a few bucks to forego potentially thousands of dollars sounds like poor business sense to me. The exception of course is if it works the other way around. If we’re done five minutes early and it’s prorated then it makes sense if you go over. What’s fair is fair.

Another example in my RW is that for a contractor, we occasionally run by them questions and requests. They do it at no charge but they’re established with us and we’ve given them millions over the years. We look to them to get things done. Another contractor kept nickel and diming us and we dropped them like a sack of bricks. They shut down a couple years ago because they kept pissing off their customers. They tried squeezing $$$ from clients and ended up with nobody. I’m sure they thought they were doing the right thing by making sure they got compensated for everything but ended up with no compensation.

Long and pointless story lol but good business sense may mean having a rendezvous go a few minutes over and letting him leave on a high note and positive impressions of you.
omg_lol is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:33 PM   #5
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Ya had fun, forget it. No matter if he paid the overtime or not.

look at it as making happy repeaters you like being with anyways

If bitches he toast, but no going after him at all
Good to know
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:37 PM   #6
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
In my opinion, there is no “fault.” If you had a good time, then you had a good time and it should be left like that.

In terms of compensation I think of it like this. If I’m getting hassled for going five minutes over, the odds of being a repeat client just dropped to zero. Maybe there is a long line of clients banging down your door so who cares but asking for a few bucks to forego potentially thousands of dollars sounds like poor business sense to me. The exception of course is if it works the other way around. If we’re done five minutes early and it’s prorated then it makes sense if you go over. What’s fair is fair.

Another example in my RW is that for a contractor, we occasionally run by them questions and requests. They do it at no charge but they’re established with us and we’ve given them millions over the years. We look to them to get things done. Another contractor kept nickel and diming us and we dropped them like a sack of bricks. They shut down a couple years ago because they kept pissing off their customers. They tried squeezing $$$ from clients and ended up with nobody. I’m sure they thought they were doing the right thing by making sure they got compensated for everything but ended up with no compensation.

Long and pointless story lol but good business sense may mean having a rendezvous go a few minutes over and letting him leave on a high note and positive impressions of you.

Well we’re not talking a few minutes.

That’s insane to kick someone out over 5 or 10 minutes!!! Are you kidding me!!! 5-10 minutes!!! Wow!!! Just wow!!!

Omg that actually happens to people??!?! Like honestly people kick people out over 5/10 minutes!?!?? wow... sorry to hear that happened to you.

....But no in my post it states I’m talking about 30 minute sessions that turn to a hour/hour and half.
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 05:42 PM   #7
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well we’re not talking a few minutes.

That’s insane to kick someone out over 5 or 10 minutes!!!

Omg that happens to people? Like honestly people kick people out over 5/10 minutes wow... sorry to hear that happened to you.

But no in my post it said I’m talking about 30 minute sessions that turns to a hour or hour and half.
Hasn’t happened to me yet! I have heard it happen to others, though.

I’d say if it’s well beyond and it’s 90 minutes when a 30 minute was being arranged, I think that’s a different deal. I think it comes down to the situation. Was it good faith and you all just had an awesome time or was he intentionally pushing to get a deal? One is accidental but ok since he will likely book you again and can remind him to book more time; the latter is a very different story. You can probably get a read from him and act accordingly.

Personally when I see a lady, it’s rarely an hour, it’s often 90 minutes or two hours. Feels like you’re just barely getting started at 30 minutes.
Old 03-24-2019, 06:02 PM   #8
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_lol View Post
Hasn’t happened to me yet! I have heard it happen to others, though.

I’d say if it’s well beyond and it’s 90 minutes when a 30 minute was being arranged, I think that’s a different deal. I think it comes down to the situation. Was it good faith and you all just had an awesome time or was he intentionally pushing to get a deal? One is accidental but ok since he will likely book you again and can remind him to book more time; the latter is a very different story. You can probably get a read from him and act accordingly.

Personally when I see a lady, it’s rarely an hour, it’s often 90 minutes or two hours. Feels like you’re just barely getting started at 30 minutes.

Yep but unfortunately most can’t afford a hour and most can afford more I guess. I don’t judge anyone’s financial situation.

My thing is this. If we’re having a great time that’s awesome. If I notice that it’s happening more than once I will suggest for a longer date in the next go around but you know what happens?

People actually decline a longer date so that gives me the impression you were just taking advantage of my kindest of kind pure heart :,(

That makes me sad that people actually try to take advantage of people. Like how could you ever think of trying to take advantage of someone whose just trying to make sure your having a great time

But oh well it happens...

On another note there’re people who genuinely actually say....

“ I know we went over time and I know you wouldn’t ask for anything extra but here, I’m going to pay anyway because I respect you and your time and don’t want you to think I’m trying to take advantage”

Gollyyyy where do those men come from
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 06:35 PM   #9
omg_lol
Valued Poster

Yeah that’s too bad that people are taking advantage it’s one thing to enjoy ourselves and it runs over, it’s another to do it in a way that ruins trust and empathy.
Old 03-24-2019, 07:14 PM   #10
pfunkdenver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Since you are trading time and companionship for $, it's up to the provider to track time, IMHO.

Many girls I know have playlists for 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, etc.

Start the playlist when he arrives, so when the playlist stops, time is up. "Oh my, look at the time, gotta get moving! Thank you soooo much!"
pfunkdenver is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 07:26 PM   #11
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default it happens...

Quote:
Omg that actually happens to people??!?! Like honestly people kick people out over 5/10 minutes!?!?? wow... sorry to hear that happened to you.

....But no in my post it states I’m talking about 30 minute sessions that turn to a hour/hour and half.
Yes, it does happen. I have not had much issue with clock watchers and usually try to make sure I am getting my fun in within the time scheduled. Also have had plenty of times where round 2 begins and she puts in an extra 5-10 minutes (on an hour or more) to make sure I leave happy.

It is about good business. How many good sessions will come from that review? Word of mouth? Repeat business?

Question for you Lia88 if a guy books you for an hour and just can't hold back.. finishes in 20 minutes.. and says thanks then heads out. Would you consider only asking for the half hour rate? Or something less than full hour?
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 07:28 PM   #12
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver View Post
Since you are trading time and companionship for $, it's up to the provider to track time, IMHO.

Many girls I know have playlists for 30 minutes, 60 minutes, 90 minutes, etc.

Start the playlist when he arrives, so when the playlist stops, time is up. "Oh my, look at the time, gotta get moving! Thank you soooo much!"

Wait one minute...
So you mean to tell me our time is actually valuable?

I’m just kidding lol
That’s a good idea. I usually just have a good sense of time though.

This is a hypothetically speaking post
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 07:33 PM   #13
Lia88
Puerto Rican Lia

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
Yes, it does happen. I have not had much issue with clock watchers and usually try to make sure I am getting my fun in within the time scheduled. Also have had plenty of times where round 2 begins and she puts in an extra 5-10 minutes (on an hour or more) to make sure I leave happy.

It is about good business. How many good sessions will come from that review? Word of mouth? Repeat business?

Question for you Lia88 if a guy books you for an hour and just can't hold back.. finishes in 20 minutes.. and says thanks then heads out. Would you consider only asking for the half hour rate? Or something less than full hour?

My friend I have tried. Lord knows I’ve tried to give money back.

But they just don’t take it back.
They actually give me more. It’s so weird.

They tell me stuff like... “why would I take money from you.
It’s not your fault your amazing and got the job done in 20mins and I’m still paying full price because you opened a time slot for me for today”

Weird right..

But if they leave in less than a hour after one time their usually in a rush and didn’t expect to release fast. It happens. That’s why my guys are nothing short of Amazingggggg
Lia88 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 10:23 AM   #14
Ace Johnson
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

This doesn't happen often but it has happened on occasion. I enjoy a session more if the provider enjoys it too (or at least seems to). If it's to the point that we (she) doesn't 'watch the clock' or worry about the time and we go over, I wont hesitate to peel off 1 or 2 Benjamins and place them on the donation envelope if the original donation is reasonable.
Let's be honest here, this is a business and the bottom line IS the bottom line. I'm there for a good time and she's there for compensation. Sorry if I've burst any romantic bubbles here. This might also give me booking preference if I call again.
Be safe and have fun, Ace.
Ace Johnson is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 04:11 PM   #15
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

It goes both ways. An hour session that ends at 42 minutes....I don't recall getting any rebates.

Does every single visit end at an hour? If they don't, how many end up short? And out of that, how many prorated reimbursements are given...or, do you just chalk it up as a small 'win' to get paid an hour for 40-45 minutes of work?

In fairness, I'll try to add some more context. If we spill over time, and, in that spill over, we're just shooting the shit, talking about whatever, no more...physical activities are going on, do you feel like you're being cheated?

I can understand if you're at the 50 min mark and he pushes for one more go, and that takes another 25 minutes. Sure, a tip should be thrown in there.

But, let's circle back to time ending early. Any rebates given??

For the record, I'm not speaking angrily here, I'm just striving for balance.

I mean, take a regular job. You're supposed to get off at 5, but sometimes you work until 5:18. Another day, you get to leave at 4:32. But when it's time to tally up hours clocked in, do you round UP or no?

Probably round up, right?? Yeah.

Just saying.

I still love you ladies, btw...all of you.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women