Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 08:14 PM   #16
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

FU KC, you are having way too much FUN !!!!

Remind us what happens/changes Jan 1. I am not keeping up at this time, so I do appreciate the info here.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:25 PM   #17
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Providers will have to register with the government as sex workers. Some are saying this will scare away the women who don't want to be formally labeled as "prostitutes", while others are worried that it is all about being able to collect more taxes from the girls. In both cases, it is expected that there will be fewer working girls after the new year.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 11:50 PM   #18
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
FU KC, you are having way too much FUN !!!!

Remind us what happens/changes Jan 1. I am not keeping up at this time, so I do appreciate the info here.
I am broke and can't afford to play in Austin anymore so I come here ( Europe) it is more cost effective and 100X the fun and about 1,000,0000 times the quality. j/k; I just refuse to pay the Austin rates. Out of sheer principle I'd rather pay $3K-$5K for a 7-10 day vacation and fuck these ladies than pay that bullshit 200/300 hhr/hr. Austin actually provides me w some good $100-$150 QV/HH girls who take good care of me but the hell if I will spend a nickle over $150 there. I'll come here instead and have the best pussy in the world IMHO and enjoy a vacation. Hopefully maybe we can get an Austin ( or TX) group to make a journey here. A group from NY does and a few others as well. Who can we recruit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
Providers will have to register with the government as sex workers. Some are saying this will scare away the women who don't want to be formally labeled as "prostitutes", while others are worried that it is all about being able to collect more taxes from the girls. In both cases, it is expected that there will be fewer working girls after the new year.
Let's become pimps and loverboys Questor and go to Romania/Bulgaria and manage them here. I hear the Burger King at midnight is full of Dietz girls and their thug boyfriends/managers; let's take their jobs! I wonder how many German lawyers and CPA's will be blowing creampies in exchange for the legal and financial paperwork to come.

BTW, I left at 8 last night and my Queen ( as loose as ever too) was up to 11 or so I think maybe was 7 PM. Add in the guys who filled her up between opening and the time I got there at 12:30 plus the ones she did between 8 and closing I ' think' she might have topped the 18 mark ! Get back over here, I will pay for the car! FYI Bianca showed up ( Yes and Yes) but you already knew that, I can see why she is so popular/famous. Top notch gal, could get $500 an hour in Austin EASILY!
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:36 PM   #19
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I definitely want to go back, but realistically it won't be until next fall. I have to save up for England in February, and then summer is very busy with US travel. I should know in the next month or two if I'll be able to do Europe at all in 2018.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:05 PM   #20
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCQuestor View Post
I spoke to a guy in our favorite club today, it is bullshit but I can see why the Germans want that tax money. Many of these girls are making 6 figures in Euros while girls back home in the USA post ' specials' , charge $300 an hour and can't afford a fucking pot to piss in

One Hungarian girl in Sharks I seen a few times told me she fucks about ten a day, works 5 days a week and last month she made over 13,000 Euros !! I didn't even make $130.00 last month and I am paying her LOL. Most guys cum in ten to twenty minutes she said; it's hardly even work for them and for CIM they spit it right out and pocket 50E for nothing; that upsell alone is an easy 25K+ Euros a year!

Per another girl, my Queen makes a fortune especially when she takes it back to Bulgaria tax free. She's been fucking in Germany for 9 years now, no wonder they retire young with huge homes and nice cars etc. I saw a picture today of one of their homes in Romania, the place would sell for close to or over $1,000,000 in Austin with ease.

I don't think these new laws ( I could be wrong) have a fucking thing to do with protecting women etc., they want that tax money. All these girls have to do is let some German CPA creampie them, find loopholes, find them write offs to deduct and they still make a fortune. ( The good ones)

The Europeans get the best hookers in the world, we get the crap.
Old 11-02-2017, 06:27 AM   #21
tp273
Premium Access

Encounters: 162

I talked to a few girls at different clubs about January 1st . Some said they were not going to pay taxes and would go elsewhere. Others said don't worry there's always someone who would be willing to work in the clubs even if they have to register as a sex worker and pay taxes.

I am wondering if the Clubs might let the girls raise the Base Rate to compensate for the amount they have to pay to their new pimp ....... The Fucking Conservative German Government!
tp273 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 03:11 PM   #22
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp273 View Post
Others said don't worry there's always someone who would be willing to work in the clubs even if they have to register as a sex worker and pay taxes.
They can go elsewhere and work but no matter where they go they'll face competition, but there will always be replacements as you stated. Prostitution will survive we will be fine . FYI my friend from Dublin reporting bbbj €50 at Mainhatten! I think this Jan 1 " panic" will pass just like July 1. What the fuck will these girls do they can go work in Switzerland etc. and face tough competition from already established ones, stay where they are or go work in Romania on a farm for pennies. Our " wives" will still be there or replaced. I am booking December and February tonight not going to worry about 2018 and beyond. It's the worlds oldest profession ain't going anywhere. They can ask for more money but good luck to them. I'm interested to know how the government /clubs even their pimps and lover boys will track their income? Their tips?

American whores don't declare all their income ( they post they do but they're all lying) they can always cheat too in Germany ; write offs, etc

Too bad we aren't german CPA's!

Of course I'm just speculating but not going to worry. I'll still be on the S2 as planned for the :32 ride to Dietzenbach!

Glad we had fun trips looking forward to more. Laws are meant to be broken anyway , bbbj and AO both survived July 1 in most places although less of it so I see no reason why all this will suddenly end in 2018
Old 11-09-2017, 05:56 AM   #23
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp273 View Post
I talked to a few girls at different clubs about January 1st . Some said they were not going to pay taxes and would go elsewhere. Others said don't worry there's always someone who would be willing to work in the clubs even if they have to register as a sex worker and pay taxes.

I am wondering if the Clubs might let the girls raise the Base Rate to compensate for the amount they have to pay to their new pimp ....... The Fucking Conservative German Government!
Well good news on our favorite club. My friend just said good bye to his Queen ( after leaving her a creampie of course) and is on the way to the NRW right now to fill up his NRW Queen Kathy but just hit traffic in Cologne said it is a fucking nightmare now getting up there ( I may try to find her in December, 10 days is too many for Frankfurt)

Fortunate for me my favorite is officially registering so she will remain in Germany

She was paid a visit by some government agency to verify her place of residence this past Monday apparently ( it is why she was an hour late for her shift) and filling out her paperwork but she still managed to get fucked 15 times by closing. All of them plan to register there ( including your girl KCQuestor, Maya too has her papers for review)

I have to decide if I want to fuck her on my birthday upon arrival ( and break two German laws) or go to Mainhatten and see Leah ( drop dead gorgeous) and break one German law. Problem is Leah has the intelligence 10X that of an American tute and I heard from a guy at Sharks who used to go to Mainhatten that she pulls in over 10,000 Euros a month at times with her eyes closed sometimes more. Tax free, which is why Merkel now wants her cut. ( one reason)

and of course 90% of that is Asian money she is an Asian Hunter at the top of her game and heard she drives a beautiful Mercedes; she ripped one off for 250E two weeks ago right in front of my eyes for what should have been a 100E session and the guy walked out of the room within 5 minutes thinking he got a good deal for 200E than she raped him for a 50E tip and told him it was customary ( he knows no better, idiot.) After her shower , she had another Asian in her grasps in less than 5 minutes and I am sure he paid 2X-3X market as well. Since I switched airlines so I can land early I can make it at club opening and give her 100E ( 50E standard and 50E for CIM) and she knows better than to ask me for a tip.

After her it is the Tram 11 to the U-Bahn to the Offenbach station to catch the S-Bahn 2 and will be at Alice's XXX Adult Day Care Center by noon.

This new law is garbage, this January 1st will pass as greedy as some of these girls may be not enough for ALL of them to go to the other countries. It's stay in GER and pay Merkel ( and their Turkish boyfriends as usual) or go back to Romania.

I think we have no worries, too much panic out there. I worried in July 2017, this time I am just going to have my fun as this law is a joke ! Tons of speculation, the greedy German tax authority will collect their money and Germany will continue to be the World's Largest Brothel
Old 11-30-2017, 05:20 PM   #24
aka Mike Hammer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by KosherCowboy View Post
Any more clues as to who she might be? I will be happy to look for you next week there ( if I can make it out of Dietzenbach). Any distinctive tattoos? Seems to be the way to identify them or a way, one WG in particular I am seeking out since she is raved about on every continent and even the Germans rave about her. Goes by Mandy. I rarely follow the lead of other guys and I interview and pick for myself but I really want to see what all the fuss is about and why she is so desired. Her tattoos will make her easy to find and the location of where she sits. Where did your Romanian tend to sit ?

I'm just starting to get the names down at Sharks takes a while, the Mainhatten girls I knew many by name but the hell with their greedy asses, many left; Sharks is the best deal in the area by far. BBBJ central in the 50E standard session still. Actually Dietzenbach is the best deal if you're mind is twisted and screwed up with, it is for the perverts and the mentally ill!

I don't recall tattoos; perhaps a few small ones. Blackish-brown typical Romanian hair. I thought it was in a ponytail. Was sitting at the corner of the bar near the entrance, wearing typical stripper heals. Her demeanor was rather pleasing, playful and not pushy. GF material otherwise. Very photogenic GND looks, IMO.

BTW, my November trip to Sharks never materialized. Scheduling nightmare. Getting transportation lined up with meetings was a deal killer, and that period during the Agritechnica absolutely drives the hotel and car market; drives it right through the roof. January is looking good.
aka Mike Hammer is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:53 PM   #25
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Cool

Quick update, as Sean Rider predicted this law is a fucking joke and completely unenforceable. Next up is January 1st and the new laws on registrations as prostitutes and taxes will need to be paid and there seems to be panic over this. Spoke to a German today up with the law while I was in Dietzenbach and he told me even that law has loopholes for the girls but when it comes to taxes the government can't even track their income. As he said they do not have the resources to put computers in place and stand in every club and count appointments and even if they did is the girl really going to report that some john paid her 100E and not claim 50E instead if she even reports the session at all?

They will do just like the American ones and cheat ( drastically under declare) and not only that German laws have loopholes for taxes too. They simply will fuck some CPA to do their taxes and life goes on. IMO any panic over January 1st is unwarranted especially hearing the above from someone aware of the laws.

All that came from July 1 was girls used it to upsell at certain clubs, they may try that after the 1st but good luck to them. Someone else will happy take my ( or your) Euros. And if they do quit, they will be replaced. Per discussions with some other guys today some may quit or go to another country meaning the new girls may not be as ' seasoned' with the services but at the same time their negotiating skills won't be nearly as strong as the old ones but I am sure the idiots from Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul will ruin that and hand over their wallets as usual. However, I do not think many girls will leave, simple math is ' Today's income less taxes they cheat on > than the amount of money they can make back in Romania ';

they really have no choice but to keep sucking dicks and fucking...

Enjoy the Deutschland, IMO no need to panic.

One of the girls I fucked today in Dietzenbach was fucked by a guy ( well a few guys before me) who highly recommended her for her extremely generous and loving services, his job?

an off duty police officer.

so much for following the law(s)

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women