Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160204
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452834
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47408
pyramider46370
bambino40262
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2017, 02:57 PM   #91
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
So, feel free to go hate on me Kat & Savannah. I did not break any guidelines. I know what they are.

You'll affect YOUR business adversely, not mine. LOLOL..

No, seriously you think Kat or Savannah will lose folks over attacking another provider? Umm...doubtful. I think their asses and reviews make that highly unlikely, I mean, have you seen them? Fair enough.

However, attacking a client...the ones who pay for companionship, might make some folks take note.

Just a thought.

But while we talk about why this all goes down like this...

Part of the issue is that people use an information exchange as a social media substitute... ECCIE is ok with links to accounts becuase it draws traffic, and you shouldn't put anything here you don't want scooped up to the web anyway. For them, its a business/traffic gig... Just an FYI for folks.

It's also why outting is a big issue, if I choose to post something, I take accountability.

If I do not choose, that violates my privacy... or at least however it interacts with the Terms of Service you click whenever you log in here.

I'm sure they make good money off the data

Happy posting!

Old 09-11-2017, 05:22 PM   #92
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2
Default Mea Culpa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Banned get what the banned get.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Just don't do it again........ijs
Old 09-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #93
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Whore drama at its best......Kansas style........carry on.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:54 PM   #94
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

User ID: 303130
My ECCIE Reviews

The original post was about bbfs. It has since escalated into this for many reasons. We cannot control what everyone else does. If a provider wants to offer that, that's on her, and obviously doesn't mean anyone else has to. For every guy that wants that, there are plenty more who understand the risk and won't ask. I, personally, don't think someone should be outed for most reasons. That information could potentially affect more than just one person, possibly their entire family, friends, maybe even career. What woodcock said was tasteless and wrong, I'll give jazz that.

As far as who said or did what, who knows for sure. And in the end, who cares. I've heard rumours about me from clients that supposedly originated from Kat and Gemma. I've also heard stories about other providers from other clients. What can you believe? What is true? Who's lying? Or just jealous and full of shit? I just ignore it. We should all take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to he said she said. We don't have to be friends, but as providers we should be trying to look out for one another as much as we can. Don't necessarily believe the rumours, as the men gossip as much or more than us. Guys...Act like men. If you don't like someone, just don't see them, no need to stalk or start shit. We all have to be adults to be on this site, so we should act our age.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:33 PM   #95
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie Doll View Post
The original post was about bbfs. It has since escalated into this for many reasons. We cannot control what everyone else does. If a provider wants to offer that, that's on her, and obviously doesn't mean anyone else has to. For every guy that wants that, there are plenty more who understand the risk and won't ask. I, personally, don't think someone should be outed for most reasons. That information could potentially affect more than just one person, possibly their entire family, friends, maybe even career. What woodcock said was tasteless and wrong, I'll give jazz that.

As far as who said or did what, who knows for sure. And in the end, who cares. I've heard rumours about me from clients that supposedly originated from Kat and Gemma. I've also heard stories about other providers from other clients. What can you believe? What is true? Who's lying? Or just jealous and full of shit? I just ignore it. We should all take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to he said she said. We don't have to be friends, but as providers we should be trying to look out for one another as much as we can. Don't necessarily believe the rumours, as the men gossip as much or more than us. Guys...Act like men. If you don't like someone, just don't see them, no need to stalk or start shit. We all have to be adults to be on this site, so we should act our age.
I don't even know you or a majority of Wichita providers. I think I may have asked you for a reference once a long time ago. So your resources for rumors are incorrect. I hardly even work in Wichita. I have no reason to be jealous of another provider, none of us are celebrities & a majority of women on this site, aren't shit in real life. Carrying on now...
Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 PM   #96
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie Doll View Post

The best and most mature thing I have read this entire thread. This is why the gents love you! Kuddos!
Old 09-11-2017, 09:45 PM   #97
Evie Doll
Account Disabled

User ID: 303130
My ECCIE Reviews

Kat, I'm not sure if you misunderstood what I was saying or if you're just making a statement. Maybe I didn't communicate that part well. My point was I've heard those rumours, and I've ignored it, because I didn't know if it was true. I hear rumours about me, about others, and I let it go, because we always have to consider the source. That's what I was meaning to communicate on this thread. Just because someone supposedly said someone did something doesn't make it true. Sorry if it seemed I was personally saying something about you.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:36 AM   #98
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Rumors are nasty lil tactics providers & clients use to keep the pot stirred.
Immature..true.
I actually saw and read the FACEBOOK postings myself.
That is FACTUAL.
Being Raised in the general area where you Provide now Evie, and if you scroll all the way back to my very first review in 2010 , I began my ventures in Wichita.
The original OP was a dirt slinging better than though posts similar to the ones Miss SR likes to post.
That's so charming.
Like the intent isn't blatantly obvious.
Sad people can't promote theirselves old school style by just providing good solid safe clean services.. isn't it??
You all be safe in Wichita..I am heading that way SOON!!
Evie be safe young lady..watch out for the snakes..they smile in your face.

SOMEBODY SPANK ME !!!
OXOXXX
Old 09-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #99
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default A true Hater..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzhater View Post
you conniving bitch!!!!!!!

I'm still trying to understand why someone would create a handle like Jazzhater? All the way back to cowtown and aspd, I cannot ever remember a handle that had a handle followed by hater. I wonder if anything similar exists? I don't know who created it but I don't believe I'd ever want to meet that person. I further don't understand why Jazzhater came after me in the KC forum. I wonder who Jazzhater is?

Scary stuff IMO..
Old 09-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #100
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
I'm still trying to understand why someone would create a handle like Jazzhater? All the way back to cowtown and aspd, I cannot ever remember a handle that had a handle followed by hater. I wonder if anything similar exists? I don't know who created it but I don't believe I'd ever want to meet that person. I further don't understand why Jazzhater came after me in the KC forum. I wonder who Jazzhater is?

Scary stuff IMO..
It's not too hard to figure out who Jazzhater was. Have you noticed another person besides Jazzhater got banned on this thread..? Lol
Old 09-12-2017, 07:54 PM   #101
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
It's not too hard to figure out who Jazzhater was. Have you noticed another person besides Jazzhater got banned on this thread..? Lol
Thank you for stating what I suspected but as far as that goes, it could also be a different person. Unless I banned both handles I wouldn't know for sure.

I still don't understand why someone would call themselves Jazzhater. Just strikes me as extremely twisted and vile..
Old 09-13-2017, 09:35 AM   #102
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post

Scary stuff IMO..
I agree it is sad,
But there are some sad (and sick) people on here.

I don't recall any similar hate-handles on here, but there were some in the dieing days of ASPD in Austin. But at that point the Austin fourum there looked a lot like Berut at its worst.
Old 09-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #103
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Maybe there is a street corner jazz band on S Broadway......and they started this whole thing.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:54 AM   #104
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

I'm not sure what Woody said or did to get banned from eccie (refering to brother Woodcock, not the Malodor), but i just wish i had the same hobby time and funding....woodcock Meats all the hot ladies.

Regarding the discourse....i dont have time go read through every page of this drama, but as always, Evie makes perfect sense....she's so smart, sexy, and naughty all in one package!

This is making me wanna see some girl on girl action between Evie, Kat, and Gemma...maybe they'd let me throw some dick in here and there...or just hold the camera.

What better way to iron out any differences ya'll may have . Seriously, "why can't we all just..get it on" ... and yes, you can quote me on that lol.
Old 09-19-2017, 08:24 AM   #105
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
In your original comment you didn't see anything unsavory with the comment but you have managed to work yourself into more of a frenzy over it with every post. Do you work for CNN?
Damn that Woodcock is a funny fucker! Maybe i do have time to read this after all...he gave that Malodor hater some good jabs lol.

So i read a few more pages...and i'm starting to see why Woody got himself(s) banned lol...plus it did get kinda dark, and maybe threatening...so.

One can't help but notice just how articulate and well spoken a lady that Jazzy is....very impressive.
I remember trying to get Margana to join eccie and wouldn't because she was scared of Gemma being mean to her on the board...seriously. Now by comparison it looks like Gemma is an easy-going sweetheart lol.

If haven't had Jazzy as a provider, but i'll bet she would make a great lawyer...she's bright and has plenty of fight in her. Maybe they should put her on Fox News lol.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women