Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2017, 11:26 AM   #16
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Alicatforfun, you sound like a very hot cucksucking slut who enjoys every aspect of the cocksucking the way it was meant to be. I too love when a guy facefucks me and I can literally feel his cock and cock head swell in size and throb and pulsate in my mouth as his sweet cream is about to shoot. When his cream tastes so super sweet the way it was meant to taste, it is truly wonderful))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:59 AM   #17
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really luv licking cum off of my doubles girl's butt then kissing her with it..and the guy if he likes snowballs....slurp/lick
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:26 PM   #18
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I think it's extremely hot when a lady swallows my cum and then kisses me. Too bad more ladies don't do it. Just as hot as when she cums in my mouth and then I kiss her.

One thing I've never really understood is why some ladies let you CIM, but then spits. I don't spit after she cums in my mouth. I just swallow up my delicious reward.
eastside70 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 12:44 PM   #19
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Mmm snowballs are hot!

I sometimes like to suck it up then dribble it back while twirling my tongue on the cock and slurping it back up to swallow
Old 09-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #20
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Mmm snowballs are hot!

I sometimes like to suck it up then dribble it back while twirling my tongue on the cock and slurping it back up to swallow
^^^
This... if you don't want to swallow, just dribble it around and keep sucking until I tap out! Fuck, just name it BBBJRAIN!
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 04:40 PM   #21
M4ww2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

That feeling when you cum and she keeps swirling around the head while I am twitching and convulsing. Nothing better except maybe being tied up not able to do anything but take it.
M4ww2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #22
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that !
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:45 PM   #23
Bigbigbear1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Holy shit if you were in Austin, TX!!
Bigbigbear1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:21 AM   #24
beamereater
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I absolutely love being swallowed, almost to the point that I won't see a provider who doesn't.

I'm a total freak though...

I have actually showed up to a hobby incall where her appointment ran a little long and I was at the door before she could clean up. She opened the door and she was hesitant to DFK kiss me but we kissed anyways and as soon as I tasted cum in her mouth I held her up against a wall and DFK'd her. As soon as she realized how much it turned me on she became horny as hell and we pretty much had the dirtiest fuck fest I've ever experienced. We even broke a lamp and ruined my favorite pair or shorts lol.

These days I let my freak flag fly. Unfortunately there are very few providers on this level.
beamereater is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:28 AM   #25
Banker1970
Account Disabled

Interesting question. At the end of the day, everyone needs to be careful. I say if you find one that does, keep her. Not all do, and no matter what she will never change that. So I say play on. Make it count. Never know when it will be your last one.
Banker1970 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:34 AM   #26
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyMay View Post
I enjoy swallowing, and well.. it cuts down on messes..
Now as far as kissing...I don't blame the guy who doesn't want to kiss after, but I think it's hot as hell when they do..
As for the oppisite, when a guy takes my juices, I very much enjoy kissing him to be able to taste myself .

The best part of swallowing is when he tells me hes going to cum and I go as deep as possible so I can feel it hit the back of my throat! Completely happy at that point, and it makes me feel good, because "he" loves that !
Ffffffffffffffuckkkk yeahhhhh!!!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:55 AM   #27
copul8ter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I'm so glad I get to see Dallas soon.
copul8ter is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:00 PM   #28
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

I'm with beamereater...Kissing a woman with the taste of cum on her lips is fucking hot. Whether it's mine or the last guy, I love knowing she likes taking a load of jizz in her mouth and swallowing. I've swallowed enough of my own eating pussy afterwards that it doesn't bother me in the least
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:16 PM   #29
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
I'm with beamereater...Kissing a woman with the taste of cum on her lips is fucking hot. Whether it's mine or the last guy, I love knowing she likes taking a load of jizz in her mouth and swallowing. I've swallowed enough of my own eating pussy afterwards that it doesn't bother me in the least
Hell Yeahhhhhh!!
Old 09-12-2017, 12:37 PM   #30
iso40dds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

One of my favorite activities! Either snowballing after BBBJ or licking up my load on a nice set of titties and sharing the gold!
iso40dds is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women