Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2023, 08:38 AM   #16
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It’s a nothing burger with a side of nothing fries. Better?
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 10:34 AM   #17
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
It’s a nothing burger with a side of nothing fries. Better?

Just say you are totally clueless and don't understand Vietnam or the Korean Wars.

While this maybe isn't a major story, it is certainly more than a nothing burger.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2023, 12:18 PM   #18
1blackman1
Valued Poster

I understand history and war, even got deployed to one, though i fortunately was not in an area where aside from a stray scud I was harmed. We deploy operators globally for all kinds of reasons and many do not include direct combat. There’s no evidence that the operators in Ukraine are doing so. In fact, due to the particular skills they have it’s very unlikely they would be engaging Russian forces unless there was some kind of terrible miscalculation.

It’s a nothing burger until there’s further information on the where they are and the what they are doing. Their mere presence means nothing.
Old 04-14-2023, 12:41 PM   #19
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Word has it that Tucker, like the members on the right here, was just making up shit again. He claimed Ukraine is losing the war and dying at a rate of 7 to 1. Interestingly, there’s no source for that number. He claimed slyly that the leaked intelligence showed Ukraine losing. And then just stayed his made up number which is not anywhere close to what’s in the leaked info. In fact it states that Russian is losing soldiers at a 2 to 1 ratio.

But at least I guess we understand why the likes of Salty and Waco just say shit that’s far off base. They get it from their source Lying Tuck.
Old 04-14-2023, 02:17 PM   #20
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Annnnd...still no facts from the megas that just make shit up to amuse themselves and defend treason
Lock him up....too
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 03:18 AM   #21
VerySkeptical
BANNED

Default THIS IS ONE

Have you even read what's in the "leaks"?
Of course not...or you're outright lying. I can't find anything to back your version.
And since you won't include links...
You're our favorite champ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
And what have we learned from the "leaks"??

... That Russia is winning the war -No they aren't. Russia-@230000 casualties. UKR-@131000 and America has
ground troops over there in battle against Russia.no proof whatsoever

... So Lloyd Austin lied to Congress - yet again.
He also lied about the Drag Queen shows on the US Military bases.

So somehow it's "a secret" that Biden has US soldiers
in the war against Russia. .... How sad.

#### Salty
Bullshit.
Links, please.
VerySkeptical is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 09:52 AM   #22
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Bullshit.
Links, please.
What's in the leaked Pentagon documents that could hurt Ukraine and has US officials panicking

THis glosses over the facts as presented in the documents vs. what's being told to the public.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 10:33 AM   #23
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

How many US soldiers in Ukraine is too many? One? Ten? A hundred? Wait, they're only trainers. That's the defense now. Just trainers. Trainers who wear a US uniform, paid for by American taxpayers, and subject to being killed or captured by the Russians.

Let me give you some personal insight; my uncle was a special forces guy before the Green Beret were created. He and his team were captured by the Viet Cong before (I'm going to say) 1963. Two of his team were executed outright. He and the rest of his team were released on a holiday by the VC to show that they could be reasonable. My uncle described his duties in that country as being a trainer. I would ask, as a kid, what kind of training? He told me that he helped them be better farmers. How did you do that? By showing them how to use the right tools. What kind of tools? You know, the usual, Brens, Schmeissers, Enfields, and the like. Beyond that he never said anything more on the topic.

They can't blame any of this on Trump. Biden lied to the American people and continues to lie. They wanted to impeach Nixon for lying, they did impeach Clinton for lying, why are you giving a pass to a life-time serial liar?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 12:12 PM   #24
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical View Post
Have you even read what's in the "leaks"?
Of course not...or you're outright lying. I can't find anything to back your version.
And since you won't include links...
You're our favorite champ.

Bullshit.
Links, please.
... Are YOU daft??

Me claims there are from WHAT'S BEEN LEAKED!

Please try to pay attention to the discussion
we are all having. ... That's generally the
advice given in this political forum.
And usually even the saddest boss-cocky earbores
surely seem to understand that.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 01:10 PM   #25
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Salty, you’ve not actually seen what’s in the leaks. You’re repeating the misinformation, well actually lies, like the one Lying Tuck came up with as to Ukraine losses being 7 to 1 of Russia. Lots of what’s being pushed by right wingers and outright liars like Lying Tuck, such as US Forces engaging and fighting Russians, are simply untrue and repeated by the likes of you.

After the leak, the administration stated what those SOCOM operators are doing and it’s as expected, protecting US equipment and assets and the embassy.

You didn’t get anything from what’s in the leak. You’re just parroting incorrect information.
Old 04-15-2023, 01:36 PM   #26
texassapper
Valued Poster

Former CIA Officer Larry Johnson: This Is A Controlled Leak To Prepare The Public For "Crash Landing" Of U.S. Foreign Policy

"This is a coordinated media strategy, this is a disinformation campaign. The documents are real. I’m not saying the documents are fabrications, they are not. But this cover story that's been manufactured to explain how these documents came to be produced, it just falls apart...The information was leaked...to prepare the U.S. public for the crash landing that's going to take place with respect to U.S. foreign policy."
Old 04-15-2023, 04:11 PM   #27
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I guess that’s not surprising. Sad though. I guess right wingers don’t really love America. But we all knew this.

i think you'll find that the narrative being spun about this kid is designed as a misdirection to the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Former CIA Officer Larry Johnson: This Is A Controlled Leak To Prepare The Public For "Crash Landing" Of U.S. Foreign Policy

"This is a coordinated media strategy, this is a disinformation campaign. The documents are real. I’m not saying the documents are fabrications, they are not. But this cover story that's been manufactured to explain how these documents came to be produced, it just falls apart...The information was leaked...to prepare the U.S. public for the crash landing that's going to take place with respect to U.S. foreign policy."

does anyone really believe this kid actually had such a high level clearance to access materials intended for the joint chiefs and other extremely high level officials?

there are classifications above even top secret. somehow i don't think some air national guard enlisted would have clearance. someone made this intel available to him to leak it.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2023, 09:30 PM   #28
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
does anyone really believe this kid actually had such a high level clearance to access materials intended for the joint chiefs and other extremely high level officials?
Yes. I do because I did. IT's a simple fact that in MI, most of the enlisted are smarter than their officers... they just don't have the degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
there are classifications above even top secret. somehow i don't think some air national guard enlisted would have clearance. someone made this intel available to him to leak it.
The fact that there are DOJ documents in the MIL data stream does seem odd as fcuk. It's not like my experience was great but that does seem weird as hell simply because WHY would DOJ stuff be the stuff he might have had access to?
Old 04-15-2023, 11:46 PM   #29
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Salty, you’ve not actually seen what’s in the leaks. You’re repeating the misinformation, well actually lies, like the one Lying Tuck came up with as to Ukraine losses being 7 to 1 of Russia. Lots of what’s being pushed by right wingers and outright liars like Lying Tuck, such as US Forces engaging and fighting Russians, are simply untrue and repeated by the likes of you.

After the leak, the administration stated what those SOCOM operators are doing and it’s as expected, protecting US equipment and assets and the embassy.

You didn’t get anything from what’s in the leak. You’re just parroting incorrect information.
... And what are YOU on about??

... When did I mention 7 to 1 losses??
What I said was that Russia was winning the war.

WHO is sayin' THAT is incorrect - and Ukraine is winning?

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 01:27 AM   #30
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Tucker’s premise that Ukraine is losing is based on his death toll numbers.

In fact the leaks never make that assessment (win v loss) at all. So where’d you get your assumption that they are loosing?

What was in the leak was data that the US feels that long term the was is not sustainable by Ukraine. That’s not anything close to “Ukraine is losing”. Just admit you’ve read none of the leaks and rely on some bullshit blog post or opinion piece. Itlll save you from lying even more.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women