Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160295
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2023, 09:37 AM   #1
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35
Default Fucktard Democrats leading us into a war

That we have less business being involved in than Iraq....

NATO Agrees Ukraine Will Become a Member

Stolen elections have consequences.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 11:14 AM   #2
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
That we have less business being involved in than Iraq....

NATO Agrees Ukraine Will Become a Member

Stolen elections have consequences.
You can't just pin that on Democrats. There are a lot of Republicans as well who want to fight the war to the last Ukrainian. Lindsay Graham comes to mind.

Say what you will about Trump, and I've said plenty negative, he did know how to handle Putin. I don't think Russia would have invaded Ukraine as long as Trump was president.

It's questionable whether Ukraine would be able to join NATO as long as Viktor Orban is Prime Minister of Hungary. Which could be a long time.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 02:19 PM   #3
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Trump handled Putin by taking cock and balls in mouth. Not something I suggest any American President should be doing. But that’s what Trumpys like. Putin surely thought of Trump as the most useful of idiots.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 10:52 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Trump handled Putin by taking cock and balls in mouth. Not something I suggest any American President should be doing. But that’s what Trumpys like. Putin surely thought of Trump as the most useful of idiots.

And you have zero evidence or facts to back that up.

Yet we have Putin playing Biden like the foreign policy fool that he is.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 11:05 AM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Don't mind 1blackman1 there, mate.
He's just a little bit blue with all these NEW revelations
about the White House and FBI cover-up of the laptop.

And WHY does everybody expect to see WAR??
Who would the "United States Republic of China" be fighting??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 05:18 PM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If a heterosexual took a cock and balls in his mouth to preserve world peace, I’d applaud that heterosexual. I wouldn’t make fun of him.

Trump wisely chose to treat the leader of the country with the largest nuclear weapons stockpile with respect. Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden treated Putin with sanctimonious outrage and moral arrogance. And so look at where we are now.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 05:26 PM   #7
1blackman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Respect. Uh huh. I guess that’s a euphemism for deep throating.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2023, 05:55 PM   #8
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
You can't just pin that on Democrats. There are a lot of Republicans as well who want to fight the war to the last Ukrainian. Lindsay Graham comes to mind.

Say what you will about Trump, and I've said plenty negative, he did know how to handle Putin. I don't think Russia would have invaded Ukraine as long as Trump was president.

It's questionable whether Ukraine would be able to join NATO as long as Viktor Orban is Prime Minister of Hungary. Which could be a long time.

it also depends on the current US president and Congress. as US commander in chief could not the sitting US president kill an admission to NATO?

Quote:

your dismissive reply requires explanation on why Putin did nothing with his "Lackey" in office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
If a heterosexual took a cock and balls in his mouth to preserve world peace, I’d applaud that heterosexual. I wouldn’t make fun of him.

Trump wisely chose to treat the leader of the country with the largest nuclear weapons stockpile with respect. Obama, Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden treated him with sanctimonious outrage and moral arrogance. And so look at where we are now.

exactly. and going back to Obama they all favored Ukraine in NATO which was part of the original Minsk accords to return nukes in Ukraine back to Russia. the West promised not to expand east. they did.

Trump understood Putin as they are a lot alike. Putin did not want Trump as president at all. he was all wrong and too much like Putin. and he was a outsider and a wild card to predict but you'd have to expect Trump to be aggressive.

it's simple people. the reason why Putin didn't invade Ukraine under Trump is that Trump shook up NATO for their lack of commitment (he was right) and he would have blocked Ukraine admission into NATO.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women