Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
AngelaKharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36664
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is with all the BBFS threads?!

I just joined this site last week and have yet to be verified as a provider, so I've just been browsing some threads in the forums.

I noticed a HUGE issue when it comes to BBFS and it is crazy! Are there truely providers that offer this kind of service on the board?! If so, why are they still on here? That is a huge risk to all of us in the hobby.

And I don't understand why the guys in the hobby would ask for BBFS...do you not realize you are risking your life?

I'm just curious as to why this is playing a huge part in this site/hobby. I have been a provider for 4 years and have never seen this kind of thing before. I have been asked if I provide BBFS and it's always a hell no, and it basically shuns out any chance for that guy to schedule with me. I have never met a provider who openly offers BBFS.

So what's the deal here?
AngelaKharma is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Unfortunately Angela there are still a lot of people who don't believe that anything can happen to them.
Like they're immune from it.............
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #3
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

There are always people that will do it. That is not going to change.

The question is.... do you want to shun them, and force them underground, so you never know who they are? Or do you want them to out themselves, so you can decide who you are willing to see?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:36 PM   #4
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Knowledge is your friend.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
ANONONE
BANNED

Encounters: 76

Keep in mind, some folks will mislead you into thinking it isn't that big of deal in hopes that this behavior is just quietly tolerated.

There is a flash poll you can vote your stance on BBFS:

HOW SHOULD WE RESPOND TO BBFS?
ANONONE is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:49 PM   #6
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

it all a conspiracy....right?
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:50 PM   #7
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

.............and we would appreciate you voting #3........your vote is visible.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #8
administrator
Administrator

User ID: 16
Encounters: 3

ANONONE-spamming this board with a hundred BBFS threads is reckless and won't be tolerated. You're getting some time off to reflect on it. VERY poor etiquette. Hopefully you will decide to be more responsible with your posting privileges in the future.
administrator is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
jhende3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I guess I'm one of those people who believes that then. I don't believe what happens between two consenting adults isnt anyones business. But it's people who swear up and down that they wouldn't do it. The ones who don't talk about it because there scared of what someone might think of them. If your scared you might get a STD, stop playing in the hobby. I don't see guy on here demanding CBJ. Or have I ever heard of anyone on here using dental dam. If a girl wants to offer BBfS to a guy more power to her and him. Please stop judging people on what they do. Because society would have a lot to say about what you do.

And for the record I don't BBFS but if I would it probably wouldn't be as dangerous as pick up a woman in a bar.
jhende3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

oops
Old 07-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #11
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

And...most hobbyists with SO's get bb'd at least once a month...and some of the lucky ones...maybe twice! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:06 PM   #12
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I think both providers and hobbyists are trying to push the envelop, and it is becoming more of an issue. So it is not just specific to this board. I think some hobbyists feel entitled to BBFS or at least bolder these days to request it. As for providers, they may see it as an enhanced revenue generating device-- either as an upsell or as a way to differentiate themselves from the competition. Plus it is damn tempting when in the heat of passion. I remember one time (long ago) when a provider and I were going at it hot and heavy. She climbed on top and was lowering her pussy onto my bare cock. For a split second, I didn't want to stop her, but I did. It actually ruined the whole session as we lost our spontaneity, but it was the right thing to do.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #13
anova444
Account Disabled

User ID: 24793
My ECCIE Reviews

I just got asked for bbfs tonight. WTF is wrong with people. I believe he was just fucking with me...
anova444 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 12:21 AM   #14
SlowHand49
Account Disabled

Or testing you . . .
SlowHand49 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #15
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelaKharma View Post
I just joined this site last week and have yet to be verified as a provider, so I've just been browsing some threads in the forums.

I noticed a HUGE issue when it comes to BBFS and it is crazy! Are there truely providers that offer this kind of service on the board?! If so, why are they still on here? That is a huge risk to all of us in the hobby.

And I don't understand why the guys in the hobby would ask for BBFS...do you not realize you are risking your life?

I'm just curious as to why this is playing a huge part in this site/hobby. I have been a provider for 4 years and have never seen this kind of thing before. I have been asked if I provide BBFS and it's always a hell no, and it basically shuns out any chance for that guy to schedule with me. I have never met a provider who openly offers BBFS.

So what's the deal here?
Nothing really. One lone nut went on a crusade to start policing other people's lives and behavior, that's all. He went full-scale agro on the Houston crowd and he should have known better. (They don't take no guff in the Bayou City...)

What I find more surprising is the fact that people actually "discuss" this, like its something new, as if there's something to debate or people that need educating. Like there's actually someone who's going to say, "Eh, it's no big deal. I do it all the time..." Hell, even the ladies that advertise it, will renege on it when confronted and claim it was all just a big misunderstanding.

People do stupid shit to get thrills or attention. They'll wrestle alligators and cliff-dive and bang last-call skanks without condoms. The point is: WHAT'S IT TO YOU? If some idiot wants to commit suicide by raw-dogging as many people as possible until they've got a raging case of the hiv, can you control them?

The best any of us can do is watch our own asses. If you don't like the risks, stop playing. And whether you like it or not, bumping uglies is risky, in or out of the hobby.

Stick around. You'll see these same threads brought up by the same people in about three months.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women