Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Europe > Germany - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2021, 12:19 AM   #1
blkjack79
Registered Member

Encounters: 3
Default Heading to Frankfurt Soon...

Just wondering what to expect when I get to Frankfurt. I'll be in the area for about a week, and would love to get in on some sort of action. Anyone got any ideas?? Thanks.
blkjack79 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 03:46 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Have you gone there? AFIK Germany is closed to US tourists. But even still, there are a couple of FKK clubs that are pretty good in Frankfurt... I have my eye on going too, but the country is closed
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 06:39 PM   #3
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Could be an announcement soon but not holding my breath. I did buy a ticket for the middle of the summer because the minute permission to enter GER is granted the rates will spike as Frankfurt will be highly desired esp since it is a HUB for points elsewhere.

None of the FKKs in the FRA area ( Bundesland Hessen) are open now and Hessen has not yet approved any openings of bordellos. The NRW however has but it will be slow. Hessen may ( or may not) be delayed relative to the others states and besides Hessen and the NRW the rest of the states really do not matter to me one bit. The NRW is the most important one for me; Hessen second. All the clubs in the Hessen area however are prepared to open. Two mentioned in the other thread are owned by Hell's Angels; so no worries on them being bankrupt. They'll open.

Masks will be required, possibly distancing besides in the room, guests will have to show proof of vaccination or take a test 24 hours prior. Many fucked up rules. The clubs as you guys know them won't look the same until 2022 at some point. There is also going to be a shortage of girls in the beginning and expect tons of guys in line. The Germans all got cash, the Americans are all loaded up as are the EU guys and the Asians for sure. The girls will be hungry and in full control.

Very iffy buying tickets now unless one wants to risk all the above but if all else fails simply go to Switzerland or Austria; both rock and roll now. Germany is going to take some time. I think it is safe to buy tickets for October and beyond by than the big tourist FRA clubs will be open and not as much a clusterfuck as it will probably be at the start.

Now, there is tons of action in Frankfurt now. Just need to know where to go and it is easy to meet up w the girls from the clubs and see them private..if you can find a way to contact them. Many are on ladies.de and kaufmich.com but their faces are blocked 90% of the time.

Many girls standing by hotels in the RLD as well.

But alas we can not go; I hope soon.
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 04:36 PM   #4
Rudis
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

I'm sure you're probably tracking, but if not, Germany will open its borders on 25 June to vaccinated, non-EU folks.

"Germany will reopen its borders later this month to non-EU nationals who have been vaccinated against Covid-19, the government announced Thursday."

https://www.thelocal.de/20210618/ger...-eu-nationals/

FKKs in BW are still closed at the moment.
Rudis is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2021, 06:01 AM   #5
KosherCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

B-W has permission to open now as does Hessen. Here is the link for BW

https://www.t-online.de/region/karls...rttemberg.html

Clubs in the NRW are also allowed to operate and many are open some not. Most clubs are having issues now getting girls. All clubs and RLD's are requiring only vaccinated folks can enter. All must wear masks. Limited contact in parlors must sit at distance, limited food and limited wellness. I am headed out very soon to give it a run see how it is but my expectations are not to expect normality; not until 2022 in the Spring. All the reports from the private website group for Germany ( defected ISG guys on it, few Germans) and WhatsApp chains indicate many men angry, not enough girls to pick, too many men leaving ' unfucked' etc. One must also leave ( no fake names) their real life identity and ID # at the front desk and be Vaxed or present a test daily good for 24 hours (in Hessen) and in NRW ( 48 hours.) So in theory if u want to go to a club for 18 days in a row ( as I might if I do not take a day off) you must get tested depending on your vaccine status. Sharks for example and a few others have on site testing. If you can provide proof of vaccination no testing required...In B-W my guess is Paradise and Sakura will have on site testing too and if Sharks does in Hessen am sure the other big clubs will too.

The girls are very limited in numbers; the regular guests are bumping all the ' walk ins'; basically the girls are giving preferential booking opportunities to the guys they know best one reason being they are breaking rules in the room like ' no kissing' or ' must wear mask' and they'd rather have a guy they trust than a stranger. I will add there is a lot of anti Asian sentiment in the clubs; not many there for right or for wrong in some places they won't get serviced but in the main city clubs in Frankfurt this will not be a problem. The FRA clubs open up in a day or two. Clubs in the non tourist areas are where the Asians are encountering issues some denied entry all together and this was also the case last year when they opened.

The RLD will also have controls to enter the buildings. Once again must be vaccinated or have a 24/48 hour test...

Germany is prob not the best place to go now and if one does be prepared for a shutdown or ' get on a plane and go home' anything is possible. If this Indian variant keeps spreading ( Tip 1: Never fly thru Heathrow, it's a super spreader; Brits haven' t figured this out yet) all will close again and Biden might order all of us home no one knows. The Brits also had the shitty vaccine so will probably fuck up the rest of the EU as if Boris didn't do that already. The EU should IMO not accept vaccinated AZ folks but up to them. I really wish the British would just load up on another VAX and re-vax their infected citizens. I am going simply to see a ton of friends, many girls I have been in contact with and will mainly be in the NRW not Hessen but will be in B-W also to visit a girl private in a small town there who used to work in a brothel I know.

Germany will not be the Germany we know as to the FKK clubs until next year. Also, lines for restaurants, swim baths and certain other places will be longer than usual as they too need to check all VAX status. My plan is to get 3 trips in (airline tickets in hand) between now and September... My gut is the fall will not be pretty most German mongers think closures in the fall.

Maybe consider going to Brazil, I am getting great reports ( not from the ISG; that site is good for a basic framework only) from Rio right now and am considering it myself the airfares are only $1K-$1,300 but on the ground top hotels $40-$90 the girls very cheap now, begging for clients. Anal, bareback whatever you want it is there. Buyers market. Germany will be a 110% seller's market.. I recommend going next year or if go now just lower expectations and it probably is best for many reasons to find a guy known in the clubs to go w you. The good stuff is not on the ISG or known to any tourists; go w guys who go 100+ days in the club annually they got the good info. Ask a German if u can which girl to go with. OR just pay up, even if the girls rips us off it is STILL a much better deal and much better quality girl than any guys can buy in the states unless a man wants to spend $600 an hour here...

Food for thought; and good luck to all...
KosherCowboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women