Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2017, 07:22 PM   #76
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

See DrBWC post #66......It extended my Mom's life until she gave up at 73. Best wishes.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:27 PM   #77
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Prayers you sweet lady,
ProFun is online now   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:22 AM   #78
goofy11
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

Raft the Grand Canyon from lake Powell to Lake Mead. Well prepared meals, short hiking jonts, cool people, fabulous scenery and sleeping on the canyon riverbed looking up at the brilliant and beautiful stars is and was life changing. I highly recommend to anyone and everyone. Self actualization can be found in the Grand Canyon!

http://www.outdoorsunlimited.com/

Was not impressed with Iceland, but Norway could be where I retire.

God Speed beautiful lady, God Speed!
goofy11 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 12:14 PM   #79
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh my god. I started crying when I read this. We don't know each other but I've followed your posts. I'm very sorry and I feel incredibly helpless. I know that you have a go fund me, send me the link and while I'm positive you don't want to hang with a total stranger, I'll take you out and get you drunk and get your nails done. Can't think of a better day personally. Fuck traveling. When I'm sick I need home and bed and friends and Netflix...I have never shared this publicly before but I broke my neck in a car accident and was hospitalized for a year and house bound for two years. I understand how lonely it can be. I was in a right to die state and I asked my doc to help me die but I didn't meet the criteria... luckily I met a physical therapist that saved my life, and helped me walk again.
I'll never forget what it felt like to lose everything. But I somehow survived. Why I'm still here and functioning, only God knows. And why you're transitioning to a different plane now, only God knows.
If I knew I had limited time, I'd be in church. I'm right with God and what I do for a living. God knows my heart and he knows I'm bettering myself each day through school. I'm doing the best I can right now with the resources I have. If you ever want to have a conversation about anything like that, I'm here.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 08:07 PM   #80
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Go to St. Martin and stay at Club Orient. The hurricane damaged the resort, but they should open in a few months. You can go there and stay naked 24x7 and be safe and secure.

That is where I want to go to die. 88 for a high and 78 for a low all summer long.

All I can say regarding a bucket list is to revisit all of the kinky things available. If you never considered XXX or YYY, then try it.

The bottom line? NO REGRETS.
Go nuts. Try it all.
ricky-tx is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 11:08 PM   #81
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy Wow.. so sad now...

PLEASE find a unicorn out there. I truly believe in them... I bet they are fun and kind. Best wishes on your journey lady.

XXOO annie
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 08:45 PM   #82
Jayemkay
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 21

My heart goes out to you Babe-None of us are here for more than a blink....
Check out this website www.lifelinewater.com The Indian Herb (also known as Essiac) has cured several of my friends-if it hasn't metastasized.

Some amazing places I've been-
Arches National Park--"Delicate Arch" at Sunset
Yellowstone--for sure
Yosemite.
Route 1 from SF to LA along the coast.
The Kentucky Derby

Just get in a car or RV, take a good dog, and drive the West and see as many places and National Parks as you can.
Jayemkay is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:44 PM   #83
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
Oh my god. I started crying when I read this. We don't know each other but I've followed your posts. I'm very sorry and I feel incredibly helpless. I know that you have a go fund me, send me the link and while I'm positive you don't want to hang with a total stranger, I'll take you out and get you drunk and get your nails done. Can't think of a better day personally. Fuck traveling. When I'm sick I need home and bed and friends and Netflix...I have never shared this publicly before but I broke my neck in a car accident and was hospitalized for a year and house bound for two years. I understand how lonely it can be. I was in a right to die state and I asked my doc to help me die but I didn't meet the criteria... luckily I met a physical therapist that saved my life, and helped me walk again.
I'll never forget what it felt like to lose everything. But I somehow survived. Why I'm still here and functioning, only God knows. And why you're transitioning to a different plane now, only God knows.
If I knew I had limited time, I'd be in church. I'm right with God and what I do for a living. God knows my heart and he knows I'm bettering myself each day through school. I'm doing the best I can right now with the resources I have. If you ever want to have a conversation about anything like that, I'm here.
Awesome story and good for you. Sounds like Kaylee has her head on straight about this and could use a friend like you as I don’t think most of us can totally empathize her situation unless you’ve been there.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 12:53 PM   #84
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I can't send you a unicorn

But I can give you the stars at night love

annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:32 AM   #85
Analeese
Account Disabled