Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 04-20-2017, 10:39 PM   #16
Chuck Berry Breakfast
BANNED

Get rid of both of em
Chuck Berry Breakfast is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 04:19 AM   #17
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

I'm not so sure Texas would elect another Republican senator if Cruz were to vacate his seat ..... there was an article in the San Antonio paper yesterday about former San Antonio mayor Julian Castro considering a run for the Texas Senate .....yes he's IQ-challenged and hasn't got a clue when it comes to making correct decisions ..... but unfortunately Texas is overflowing with gazillions of just as mindless liberal voters that couldn't care less that he'd make a horrible Senator ..... he'd be elected unless a better, more experienced candidate runs against him .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 05:00 AM   #18
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
I'm not so sure Texas would elect another Republican senator if Cruz were to vacate his seat ..... there was an article in the San Antonio paper yesterday about former San Antonio mayor Julian Castro considering a run for the Texas Senate .....yes he's IQ-challenged and hasn't got a clue when it comes to making correct decisions ..... but unfortunately Texas is overflowing with gazillions of just as mindless liberal voters that couldn't care less that he'd make a horrible Senator ..... he'd be elected unless a better, more experienced candidate runs against him .....

Yeh, the twinCastro Brothers, the Democrat Hispanic Rockstars of Texas.

Untill they roll out their bat shit crazy old mother. She believes the solution to the US immigration problem is to give Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California back to Mexico.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:22 AM   #19
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I know that the batshit crazy mother can use a dictionary.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:32 AM   #20
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Mebbe she can be a " guest speaker " at YOUR next reach-around crew MEATing and teach wtf and " seArgent shitburner " ( YOUR protégé Lube ) how to use it when they make a post here ! Consider it helping them with their "continuing education " . Do YOU want them making up the signs at the gloryhole branches YOU have them managing, only to find out that they're giving IT away for free ? ! How ever will YOU be able to " expand YOUR " empire " that way ? ! Or donate to more loser lying liberal campaigns ? !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 07:50 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Speaking of San Antonio ...

Cornyn has been courting Ivy Taylor to run for Governor, but behind the scenes he may be trying to persuade her to make a play for the "other" Senator seat. I'm not sure how the Liberal Democrats in Texas are about electing a Black, female Senator, but the conservatives in both parties may desire to place an intelligent Black and intelligent female on the national stage for a future run at having an intelligent Black and intelligent female in the White House .... as President.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 08:23 AM   #22
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

She hasn't really done that much as mayor to make anyone take notice of her capabilities, but she seems honest and willing to work on the issues ..... she did manage to help push through a contract for city police, although firefighters feel like they have been left twisting in the wind ..... although she's a Dimocrat I don't think I'd be all that opposed to seeing her run for a higher office ..... but I seriously doubt she could derail a run for the Senate by Castro ..... but hey, as long as we don't get any more Sheila Jackson Lees, mayor Ivy could be a huge upgrade over what the people of Houston are forced to put up with .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:16 PM   #23
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

What is most reassuring about VP Pence is the fact that he disputes evolution as a proven scientific happening. That's a very solid foundational philosophy to work with, isn't it? Trump lacks soul and heart. Pence lacks reason and coherence. Greta combo the dumbos delivered to us. Thanks dumbos for your terrific choices.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 02:44 PM   #24
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Largo View Post
Trump lacks soul and heart. Pence lacks reason and coherence. Greta (sic) combo the dumbos delivered to us. Thanks dumbos for your terrific choices.
Hey, the feeling is mutual! Thanks for giving us such a splendid alternative choice - that lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 04:15 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Hey, the feeling is mutual! Thanks for giving us such a splendid alternative choice - that lying, despicable, money grubbing, sexual predator enabling cunt!
A sexual predator and a sexual predator enabler! Lord help us...

Had that silly bitch just put Sanders on her undercard instead of that swishy pants Kaine, she'd probably be President.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 04:48 AM   #26
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A sexual predator and a sexual predator enabler! Lord help us...
He did!

The Christians turned out and defeated the Clintons:

"A sexual predator and a sexual predator enabler!"
Old 04-23-2017, 09:41 PM   #27
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Didn't you predict that Abortion Barbie would be the next Governor of Texas?
Didn't you predict that Gov Abbott would go crazy due to the meds he was taking for his paralysis?
Didn't you predict that Texas was "turning blue?"

Yes you did.

You're an idiot. Don't you and WDF have a Reacharound Meeting in Austin? Tell BigKotex that he's not missed on the board.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 06:23 AM   #28
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
........ although she's a Dimocrat I don't think I'd be all that opposed to seeing her run for a higher office ..... but I seriously doubt she could derail a run for the Senate by Castro .....
She registered to vote as a Democrat, but she ran as an "Independent," which is why Cornyn approached her I imagine. Cornyn was from S.A. professionally before he got into politics and has a finger on the pulse there. He's also not a newcomer to Texas-Statewide politics.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women