Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #16
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

User ID: 339118
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I stated how i felt just then I FELT like shit because of this ONE client and said idk why I feel like this basically because I never feel this way. I'm 21 I have questions. I don't have a mommy or daddy or big sister or brother I don't have a pimp to ask my questions to and maybe I should just keep my it to myself. I don't have friends because I'm trying to get sober and all my friends were users. I don't need or want any answers from them. This was my outlet. I've grown up years not having one or unreliable ones. I've been in the business since 16 and that's a question I'm asking now. Bare with me.
ash1102 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:43 PM   #17
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Is this a prelude to a forthcoming "no" review from said fucktard?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:46 PM   #18
ash1102
Certified Mind Blower

User ID: 339118
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No. New guy- I never saw him. My phone died and he didn't come to the room number I sent prior to it dying though. This is not about that though. This happened tonight. This feeling came tonight.
ash1102 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:55 PM   #19
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Ash you're great at your job and at the top of your game. you were an absolute blast, and if you were faking it, you should win an Oscar. Everyone knows the hobby is ymmv anyway. if people can't handle that, maybe the hobby aint for them..

if you gave a hobbyist less than he paid for, he can write you a negative review and ya'll can put each other on your respective dns lists. bfd..

btw, you're fine as hell for a white girl. ha ha..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 10:55 PM   #20
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL

YES. If someone pays for a service, you are to fulfill your responsibilities as stated in your advertisement of business (your showcase, provider ad, website, etc). A person's look or "vibe" does not nullify business payment agreement. That's the point of screening; you should have an idea of those things before they even get your location. Could you imagine walking into any place of business and the owner walks out and says "ya know...I'm just not feeling you. Your vibe...your look...Nah. I'll keep your money, but I won't sell you any products here". Shit, even if they gave you your money back you'd be ready to call every news channel and the BBB and shut the place down for epic stupidity and assholery!

You're attempting to canoodle the wrong audience here with the "sex is sacred" "body is a temple" lmfao

Where is Caribbean Stud when his trollmanship would actually be appropriate?!
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:13 PM   #21
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Part of me thinks you're trolling us but Imma going to go ahead and bite.

If you think the issue was something physical, e.g. weight, race, ethnicity, etc, then put it in your showcase. Be blunt. "I will not see XXX". Some are going to be butt hurt by that but, in the long run, this is best for everyone. As bad as this may have been for you, no guy wants to fuck someone who is so obviously turned-off.

If the issue was hygiene, then speak up. Insist he take a shower. You don't have to be mean but be firm. If it was so bad that no shower is going to get the smell, visual, whatever out of your mind, then send him packing. I remember someone once mentioning a guy who had toilet paper stuck in his ass. You can't unsee that.

If it was strictly chemistry, then learn to fake it. You'd be surprised at how little it takes to convince a 50-60 year old man that he is giving a woman half his age the fucking of her life. If you can't, then as others have already mentioned, this may not be for you.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 PM   #22
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde View Post
I totally agree. The OP's post was pure dumb on so many levels. Basically openly admitting how gross she finds this job and how awful she feels about herself for doing the things she does for $$$. It's like hearing a nurse at a hospice talk about how much she hates sick or old people. Just odd.

Yep. The only thing required by the men here is that they are clean, respectful and only stay for, the time they pay for.

I can honestly tell you that I have had some clients that just pure turn me off in ways that I would never say out loud ... I would never sleep with them for free ... however ... those are the clients I actually enjoy the most.

The ones that sadly got the low end of the genetic gene pool and never receive a woman's warmth or attention, those are the ones that hold a place in my heart. To see their smile and hear how much I have made a difference in their life. To see them leave my place with their head up high and have a renewed zest & energy for life, it touches my heart.
Aww, that just touches my heartstrings and warms my cockles and raises my hackles too, all at the same time..
Just fuckin with ya Brooke.
but damn. a brotha's gotta catch a break. you're gonna make the ugly mofoes among us cry. goddam genetic misfits aint get no true love. Darwin's such a little bitch...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:28 PM   #23
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash1102 View Post
Lol its just what I was brought up to think. Something instilled into my childhood I went to a private school I had those little school girl outfit except it wasn't very little it's actually kind of long. So what? I enjoy seeing most of my clients but tonight I saw someone who I really really did not like he wasn't gross but I was completely turned off now I'm usually turned on by almost everything I like to f*** I'm good at it and I love to give head even more what I'm saying is when you really don't want to do it is there really right go through the whole session when the feeling isn't present between the two? I don't like stealing people's money. I like to work hard for what I get and I like for my clients to be satisfied whenever they're walking out my door I feel bad if they're not or if I feel that they're not. Sorry I guess that's just my customer service talking.

And this wasn't for jokes it's serious. It's rare that I find someone who I don't want to please. Really I just wanted to tell this dude to get the f*** up out my room. I don't want to be rude though. If you know me you know that I don't want to be rude if you don't know me I don't know what to tell you.
can we do a schoolgirl outfit session, with nut on uniform (nou) on the menu? its on my damn bucket list...

being serious for a moment. i know you've been through some stuff. this was an honest post. coed is a shark tank; you put yourself out there, only to have people throw it back in your face. i know as we speak, half the providers read ur post, and they were nodding their head n grinning ear to ear, like hello, i feel ya, bin dare dun dat. giiiirrrrrllll, u got you a fine set of nutts, flushes i meant...

but they aint sayin shit. they'll let you catch the rotten tomatoes. a.i.r. ladies? u know i am, stop tryin not to laugh, all u spectating, fly-on-the-wall hooktarding flitches hoping the next gentleman caller is Fabio knocking at the door and not The White Whale in all his rotund rolls of fatness and tiny ass pecker that you gotta go dig out...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:47 PM   #24
Katana Kay
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424834
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me know if you catch a date from this, so I can start writing "innocently" useless posts with sexy outfit suggestions subliminally thrown in. Now, THAT'S how you successfully post a threAD!!

I give it a 8.5 if it works.
Katana Kay is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 11:55 PM   #25
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Point of order....

Me thincks taint (for Pyramider) would help some....
Old 11-18-2017, 12:11 AM   #26
pxmcc
BANNED

^^oh hell ya. Ash's taint is fucking beautiful. and she's got the tightest, perkiest, and firmest ass ever for a white chick. i could do an entire f.h. booty worship session with her. (btw, is a booty worship session a thing? if not, we should make it so.)..

TW you might wanna hit that shit. it aint NM's booty cherry pop, but it's still fine as hell and a great fucking way to get your hobby cherry popped. Ash already got her booty cherry popped tho. i cant remember, however, if it was her hobby cherry or all-time booty cherry pop. i lose track of these things...
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:28 AM   #27
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

You must really be an idiot in disguise.......

..if you think that I havent popped my hobby cherry yet.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:39 AM   #28
Need4Deed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

A "conscientious concubine!" This makes me interested in meeting you, Ash!

I totally relate as your counterpart. I usually schedule 2 hour dates just because I want to make a connection AND make the lady happy that I visited her when I leave...and leave her with a pleasant impression/memory of the visit. I've never scheduled a hhr or qv, and have only had two 1 hr sessions out of 28 since joining last July. I relish and appreciate the female form. It's always a win-win approach for me and I like to be the first to please.

I had one session a couple of weeks ago in which I had to politely walk away at the end of 2 hours instead of the 3 that was planned, because of her personal behavior dampening the mood because it touched upon a sensitive negative emotional anchor for me. She cried and apologized, but what was happening was a major buzz kill that touched on a sensitive situation from my upbringing. She ask me not to write a bad review...I told her I wouldn't write anything. I have not ask for an OKAY from her. I left her full donation up front for the two hours.

I may be a horndog, but I'm a romantic horndog, who considers others feelings, needs, pleasure, and satisfaction.

So, like you, Ash I concur...if it's not going to be mutually pleasant, satisfactory, and fulfilling, then why proceed? The session can be ended with diplomacy and tact, but I try to screen thoroughly to avoid the dates with negative potential.

We are all emotional beings. Providers, from my viewpoint, have the onus of making us mongers happy because we are paying for the experience. I just don't happen to feel that sense of entitlement...probably because of my up bringing. I've found that sometimes I get in my own way with this mind set, but none the less, it is the way I am.

As far as a provider having an encounter like you did, it may help to approach it like any well paid actress. You have a role, a script, and an audience. The audience doesn't care if you feel lousy, are in a foul mood, don't feel a connection, or have family or financial problems. They paid to get a good feeling. It can be challenging to separate the real you from a role your playing as provider, but IMHO you'll consistently get good reviews if you are able to do that.

I've only given 1 "NO" review in all my encounters...and I anguished for two days before deciding to write it and I absolutely hated having to do it. But I decided I needed to let fellow hobbyist know of the potential for disappointment. It was a one-off situation for that very well known lady with a stellar reputation, but almost 3,300 people have read it in the last couple of weeks.

Nuff said from me about my two cents worth, thoughts and experiences.
Now, who is going to take what I've said and shared and mock it, twist it, make fun, or joke?

I wish everyone well, and a Happy Thanksgiving next week!
Need4Deed is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:12 AM   #29
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
You must really be an idiot in disguise.......

..if you think that I havent popped my hobby cherry yet.
pics or it didn't happen. this is the age of instagram, remember?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:16 AM   #30
Vaginaterian
BANNED

Encounters: 4
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletex7 View Post
Part of me thinks you're trolling us but Imma going to go ahead and bite.

If you think the issue was something physical, e.g. weight, race, ethnicity, etc, then put it in your showcase. Be blunt. "I will not see XXX". Some are going to be butt hurt by that but, in the long run, this is best for everyone. As bad as this may have been for you, no guy wants to fuck someone who is so obviously turned-off.

If the issue was hygiene, then speak up. Insist he take a shower. You don't have to be mean but be firm. If it was so bad that no shower is going to get the smell, visual, whatever out of your mind, then send him packing. I remember someone once mentioning a guy who had toilet paper stuck in his ass. You can't unsee that.

If it was strictly chemistry, then learn to fake it. You'd be surprised at how little it takes to convince a 50-60 year old man that he is giving a woman half his age the fucking of her life. If you can't, then as others have already mentioned, this may not be for you.
What he said.
Vaginaterian is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women