Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 11-08-2017, 01:16 AM   #31
VegasJen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 255765
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Jen dear, you're right - apparently you could not have worded it any better...
Whoops... Thanks for pointing out my typo Ed. Too late to edit it now though...
VegasJen is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:34 AM   #32
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

User ID: 24399
My ECCIE Reviews
Default There's always one closed mind that wants to close the minds of others...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
Becca, do you think we actually believe what you post? One client a day only? Not buying what your selling my lady. You are beautiful woman and only seeing one guy a day can hurt your business immensely.

Example: I set an appt two weeks in advance, for a Friday afternoon. Some wealthy guy calls and wants you for a dinner date and romp, you say, sorry but I already saw someone today? That does not happen and we all know it. You are motivated by money, as we all are. You see more than one a day and some days you turn down several when money is good and not desperate enough. When funds getting low you see more than one a day and we all know it. Just most men here are wimpy and will not say anything truthful. I do not care if you are offended or hurt, not my concern. I am a businessman and I call like I see it.

Let's get one thing straight here...I am responsible for what I say, I'm not responsible if others believe it or how they twist it. You believing me is completely irrelevant, it doesn't change the facts and doesn't make me a liar. It doesn't hurt my business. In fact, what you say to or about anyone says a lot about you, nothing about the person you're attempting to be all negative towards. I owe you no explanation. However, If someone had enough respect for their fellow humans enough to ask and not assume all providers fit in the same box, I'm more than happy to have an adult, respectful conversation about it.

Yes, when I've seen a client for the day, I tell all others my calendar is full and offer them times when I am available.

We all need money to survive however, it's not my biggest motivator. I'm not broke, I've done well for myself in different parts of the adult industry. This allows me to live the life I want to and have so much freedom. Freedom and the life I want are my biggest motivators and I have enough funds to live them. Again, I'm responsible for what I say, not for what doesn't fit your boxes. You believing any of what I say really doesn't matter to me as it doesn't change the truth.

Example:

I have plans with friends in the evening and I'm getting ready. A very wealthy regular calls, I politely tell I'm not not available and let him know when I will be available. He offers me double my rate (yes, it happens) I still politely say no. I don't think twice or feel bad. My bills are paid, I have plenty of funds and a nice savings, I own no one a thing and I'm ready for a fun evening with people I love. No amount of money can replace that. I do what I want to do. I always have meetings on the calendar up to a month ahead of time. I have no reason to drop what I'm doing and see a client. Thats a lifestyle I, on purpose, don't live.

WARNING...THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE MIGHT BLOW YOU MIND AND NOT FIT ANY OF YOUR BOXES...

...ARE YOU READY???

BRACE YOURSELF

ARE YOU SITTING DOWN???

OK...TAKE A DEEP BREATH...

NOT ALL PROVIDERS LIVE LIFESTYLES WHERE FUNDS GET LOW OR SEE SOMEONE ON DESPERATION.

OK...NOW YOU CAN GO WIPE YOU ASS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU JUST SHIT YOURSELF.

I don't choose my clients by their wealth, I choose them by how much I enjoy spending time with them. It's my time too and I don't have time for nonsense. I've not repeated meetings with some very wealthy gentlemen through the years because I did not enjoy our time together. I'm not impressed with wealth, pocessions or money. I'm impressed by who someone is, their intelligence, how they treat others and it's always a bonus when I can learn something new. If something doesn't make me happy, I don't do it. There isn't an amount of money that will make me want to spend with someone I don't enjoy being with. You can't pay me enough to do something or see someone that desn't make happy.

I'm first a human. I have a family, hobbies, my own life struggles and accomplishments. I'm constantly learning and trying new things and I'm not dropping a damn thing for a last minute appointment, no matter who they are or how much they pay me. I live my life to the fullest and money just is't enough for me to change that. My life is the life I want and that's priceless.

Here's a suggestion...

Besides making all these ignorant assumptions that, at best, make you look ignorant and mindless, take time to get to know providers. Thinking you can judge an population of people by a few of that population or your own closed minded opinions only feeds ignorance. Hold yourself to a higher level and actually learn about what your saying. It's better for your Karma.

Namaste
Becca Blossoms is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #33
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Nicely said, Becca.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:46 AM   #34
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Becca, that is one awesome post. Thank you.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #35
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Credibility -- her data has some definite face value.

Well, for one, after looking at Becca's showcase and rate structure, I can see where her rate structure and even infrequent sessions could support a full hobbying life style.

And, considering she lives in a less traveled (on eccie, anyway) geographic area, her lack of abundant reviews (here) doesn't offend my sensibilities.

Thank you, I appreciate your response.

I don't have a ton of reviews on here. If anyone wants to see more of my reviews, my TER number is 141554.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:53 AM   #36
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Johnny and T
Old 11-08-2017, 02:47 PM   #37
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Becca. That is also how I live my life and view this industry. I have a personal life too (family, friends, hobbies, goals) and my personal life always comes first. I do have a lot of money saved, invested and protected. Therefore, my funds are never low and I can pick and choose the clients I want and work when I want to. I am very proud with my accomplishments in life and having been able to pay off my mortgage at age late 30s. :-) I don't know why some men assume providers are stupid and broke all the time? We make very good money and some of us are highly educated and intelligent. I have the freedom to live the life I want. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 02:57 PM   #38
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews

I couldn't have said it better Becca.

I had a guy say " I bet you need the money."

Excuse me. You don't know what I "need"
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 04:03 PM   #39
hotindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Far too many people confuse contentment/happiness with money. In my RW business, I could make much more money than I do. I choose not to do so. Yes, many of you are thinking:

"Oh, my God! HID is a stupid ignorant idiot! Either he's lying, or he's a moron!"

However, before you say that:

1) Do you spend hour after hour doing something you hate, just for money?
2) Do you live out of a suitcase, always travelling, never having time for family and/or friends?
3) Do you come home at night exhausted, and wonder "What have I REALLY accomplished today to exhaust me?"

If you answered yes to any of the above, you are probably in the wrong business. If I decided to maximize money, I could do so - and then I would spend my life living out of a suitcase, in hotel rooms 5 or 6 nights a week, never seeing family/friends, and never having time to enjoy the money I made, and pretty much being miserable (some people like that lifestyle - More power to them).

So yes, I choose to make less money, but I also choose to do something that I truly enjoy - therefore, by my own definition, it's not work. And as a result, I have almost no stress in my life. And that, my fellow Fuck-Tards, is simply priceless.

Now fully back on topic, I know of several low-volume (perhaps as low a one or two a week) providers. They are either completely or almost completely UTR. So yes, they do have a limit, and they stick to it. As Becca and Samantha effectively said:

They provide because they WANT to, not because they HAVE to.

Guess what? From what I've experienced, the ladies that are in that situtation are also some of the best providers out there, in terms of giving the hobbyist a truly enjoyable, satisfying session...because they actually ENJOY what they are doing.
(Don't bother looking for reviews from me for my UTR ladies...that's part of the definition of UTR.)
hotindallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 06:31 PM   #40
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I only take my car to low volume mechanics where their parking lot is half empty because obviously I'll get better service from the guy that nobody else wants.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #41
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
I only take my car to low volume mechanics where their parking lot is half empty because obviously I'll get better service from the guy that nobody else wants.
You've got it confused. A Mercedes only mechanic would have lower volume than a mechanic that works on any car.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 07:22 PM   #42
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I always look for the mechanic that only works on one vehicle a day. I also look for businesses that are not motivated by money because I know money is not happy nor proper motivation for business.

All this crap you people spew out. Old-T seems to always respond to my posts with a very convenient response on how many women he has and always doing the right thing too. Please, how sad? I mention teach a woman to earn without spreading her legs and so conveniently he spent the past weekend teaching a prostitute about finance and true help. Only says it after I mention. Also he is this generous with men too, please get real my friend. Your responses seem conveniently stated a little too on point, like most story tellers. I really do not care either way.

I was not going to respond again to this thread as I do not have to convince anyone of anything, truth stands for itself.

Truth is women become providers for the money, not because they enjoy it, not because they want sex, not any other reason. If there were other reasons we would have a.lot more prostitutes out there. Women do not want old, bald, fat creepy men touching them or having sex with them. That's why they charge money, if she wanted it she could get it without charging. This is not rocket science you people know what I am saying but I guess it is life in denial. No woman ever wakes up one morning and thinks "today I want four different men to lick on me, fuck me, cum all over me, and I hope they are ugly, old, and married too." Oh and my opportunity to earn another thousand bucks I have to put aside because I have a limit of one guy a day, that doesn't happen either, not in this industry.

Better yet, no guy pays for pussy when he has so many friends that enjoy him and his company so much and constantly staying with him and being friends but oh have to pay me. Why pay for pussy when it is all over you all the time? You are the hobby stud.

So much bullshit here, lol. No such thing as a low volume provider. Just less monetarily desperate ones.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #43
Old-T
Valued Poster

I guess you told us,
G2. Half a dozen People--men and women--clearly tell you that your world is not their world, but YOU know better tban they do about their lives. G2, the all-knowing.

It is exactly that kind of blind, fanatical belief in "truth" in spite of evidence that leads to so much of the world's ills.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #44
Old-T
Valued Poster

I guess you told us,
G2. Half a dozen People--men and women--clearly tell you that your world is not their world, but YOU know better tban they do about their lives. G2, the all-knowing.

It is exactly that kind of blind, fanatical belief in "truth" in spite of evidence that leads to so much of the world's ills.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #45
Becca Blossoms
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
I always look for the mechanic that only works on one vehicle a day. I also look for businesses that are not motivated by money because I know money is not happy nor proper motivation for business.

All this crap you people spew out. Old-T seems to always respond to my posts with a very convenient response on how many women he has and always doing the right thing too. Please, how sad? I mention teach a woman to earn without spreading her legs and so conveniently he spent the past weekend teaching a prostitute about finance and true help. Only says it after I mention. Also he is this generous with men too, please get real my friend. Your responses seem conveniently stated a little too on point, like most story tellers. I really do not care either way.

I was not going to respond again to this thread as I do not have to convince anyone of anything, truth stands for itself.

Truth is women become providers for the money, not because they enjoy it, not because they want sex, not any other reason. If there were other reasons we would have a.lot more prostitutes out there. Women do not want old, bald, fat creepy men touching them or having sex with them. That's why they charge money, if she wanted it she could get it without charging. This is not rocket science you people know what I am saying but I guess it is life in denial. No woman ever wakes up one morning and thinks "today I want four different men to lick on me, fuck me, cum all over me, and I hope they are ugly, old, and married too." Oh and my opportunity to earn another thousand bucks I have to put aside because I have a limit of one guy a day, that doesn't happen either, not in this industry.

Better yet, no guy pays for pussy when he has so many friends that enjoy him and his company so much and constantly staying with him and being friends but oh have to pay me. Why pay for pussy when it is all over you all the time? You are the hobby stud.

So much bullshit here, lol. No such thing as a low volume provider. Just less monetarily desperate ones.

This is how things are in your world, there's no other way things are and you still CHOOSE to live in that world?

No wonder you are unable to open your mind to anything beyond your own walls. People are only able to understand from their perception and chosen beliefs. Maybe you havn't experienced a provider any better than you describe. Your experiences in the hobby may be different than the gentlemen who are able to open their minds and see providers as humans.

Thank you for making me appreciate who and all I am and not fitting into your box of who you think I should lower myself to. Happy, intelligent people don't get pissed when someone or thing doesn't fit in their box nor do they think you can put one label on an entire population of people. That's just nonsense.

Do I need to tell you where you can shove that box of yours?

I feel like I'm disciplining a child here.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women