Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40278
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #16
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
You should be ashamed of the title of this thread.
No Im ashamed of the anti-semetic racist comment joeys made. Whether gaffe or not. Said on their soil and Israel being a close ally. But obama left Netanyahu banging on the WH back door for help. Resulting in Netanyahu going to Republican leadership for help. I will neither forget nor forgive obama for that! Par for these reprobates
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 09:53 AM   #17
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

You call it a gaffe, then you call it genuine.
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 12:22 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
No Im ashamed of the anti-semetic racist comment joeys made. Whether gaffe or not. Said on their soil and Israel being a close ally. But obama left Netanyahu banging on the WH back door for help. Resulting in Netanyahu going to Republican leadership for help. I will neither forget nor forgive obama for that! Par for these reprobates
Please enjoy your moment of shame and embarrassment. Let it wash over you for this and so many other acts of stupidity by your lord and master, the previous dipshit in charge.

Netanyahu is/was a corrupt wannabe. The people tossed his ass out. Apparently the people of Eretz Yisrael have their shit together moreso than we do here.

Even Glenn Beck called it a gaffe. Don't be so foolish.

(Never forgive Obama for that??? HAHAHAHAHA! HOLD UP! Haven't you argued that antisemitism isn't racism? Now you argue they are one in the same. YOW, bro!)

You're barking up the wrong etz, dude. But barking loudly.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 12:41 PM   #19
00 gauge
Lifetime Premium Access

"The previous dipshit in charge" isn't the subject of this thread, but you know that Yssup ..... you have over 56,000 posts showing your ways of deflection or not staying on topic ..... no the obvious rings loud and clear, biden is the total anti-semitic, racist piece of shit and the current dipshit in charge .....
00 gauge is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 12:43 PM   #20
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 gauge View Post
"The previous dipshit in charge" isn't the subject of this thread, but you know that Yssup ..... you have over 56,000 posts showing your ways of deflection or not staying on topic ..... no the obvious rings loud and clear, biden is the total anti-semitic, racist piece of shit and the current dipshit in charge .....
LOL!

OK, dude. You're right. He's a racist and anti-semite.

And if my grandma had beytzim...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!
Old 07-14-2022, 12:54 PM   #21
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

There was always a guy in the neighborhood when I was young. He was old...how old? Don't know, but old. The neighbors (including my parents) also warned kids to stay away from him. As you get older, you listen to him and he said some of the most racist, vile, antisemitic things. You'd ask your parents about these things and they would say to not listen to him. He's old, he doesn't know any better.

The Biden defenders are so partisan or stupid, that they can't help themselves. Like the movie, they could catch old Joe with his Klan outfit or SS uniform (see Governor Northam of Virginia) and they would still blow it off. Once again, the left has a bunch of sick puppies.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 01:11 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Let’s see it, JD.

Proof, not pudding.
Old 07-14-2022, 01:12 PM   #23
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
"Age-related Terret's Syndrome".

No real filter between what enters the mind and comes out the mouth.
Yssup:

Idiotic? Not at all.

Sure I wrote that made-up phrase as a joke, but its based on my real world experience with my 97 year old mother-in-law. She thinks that just because she is old she can *and odes) just say whatever comes into her head, loudly and in public,

We were in a restaurant when in came a family of Siks, the practitioners of an Indian religion. The women and little girls were in non-western dress. The men were in suits, but wearing the traditional turbans.

My MIL made prated disparaging remarks that would have been easily over heard if the place had been less crowded and less noisy. When we left I was afraid that I'd have to make this apology for her behavior and offer to buy their dinner. Turns out they were completely unaware.

That is what I mean and its a real phenomenon, though not a diagnosable medical condition (and so the joke.)

I am convinced that President Biden often doesn't realize the negative impact of the things that he says.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 01:17 PM   #24
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Seems to be a common trait of American leaders, then, eh?
Old 07-14-2022, 02:11 PM   #25
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
You should be ashamed of the title of this thread.
And you don't give a shit about BRANDON...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 02:14 PM   #26
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Yssup:

Idiotic? Not at all.

Sure I wrote that made-up phrase as a joke, but its based on my real world experience with my 97 year old mother-in-law. She thinks that just because she is old she can *and odes) just say whatever comes into her head, loudly and in public,

We were in a restaurant when in came a family of Siks, the practitioners of an Indian religion. The women and little girls were in non-western dress. The men were in suits, but wearing the traditional turbans.

My MIL made prated disparaging remarks that would have been easily over heard if the place had been less crowded and less noisy. When we left I was afraid that I'd have to make this apology for her behavior and offer to buy their dinner. Turns out they were completely unaware.

That is what I mean and its a real phenomenon, though not a diagnosable medical condition (and so the joke.)

I am convinced that President Biden often doesn't realize the negative impact of the things that he says.
It has less to do with age than his position. For most of his adult life, he has been protected from what he said. Do you know that in the well of the Senate, you can say what you want and it is not actionable? Yep, he can lie his ass off without tripping any slander laws. When he became a democrat standard bearer, the press protected him.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2022, 02:17 PM   #27
bb1961
Valued Poster

This thread brought out the brandon loving leftwingers is his defense. I'm waiting for the thread from them that can point out ANYTHING he has done that has improved the lives of the American people..
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2022, 04:37 AM   #28
ICU 812
Valued Poster

We are quibbling over what might be a slip of the tongue or brain burp . . .and what President holds in his heart.

Actions speak louder than words.

Only active policy counts. This was said of President Clinton by the feminist left when Mr. Clinton's philandering came to light. They supported his policy on abortion but disapproved of affair while president.

The same is true for President Trump. Many on the right were/are not happy with his so-called "mean tweets" but satisfied by his actions and policies.

What President Biden gets done is what we all should be commenting on.
Old 07-15-2022, 04:38 AM   #29
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
This thread brought out the brandon loving leftwingers is his defense. I'm waiting for the thread from them that can point out ANYTHING he has done that has improved the lives of the American people..
Now THATS what I am talking about!
Old 07-15-2022, 08:31 AM   #30
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, but that’s not what this thread is talking about.

Seems like a one-trick pony got into the horse race.

Angry man still on ignore.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women