Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-16-2013, 02:47 AM   #106
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie Calhoun View Post

You...are really bad at this. Go back, read it again, and then tell me his argument is valid.

Him: It is not possible for an apple to be green.
Me: Actually, yeah it is. If you don't believe that some apples are green, you're not very bright.
Him: OH SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT NO GRAPES ARE GREEN!!!!??!?!? YOU'RE WRONG HAHAHAHAH!
Me: Uhh...what?

I'm going to bed.
Your premise was not all reviews written by guys are 100% honest.
His reply is that not all rebuttals by woman are honest.

It is entirely logical.

Keep talking about fruit and I will have to find some fresh fruit for breakfast.

Though how you got from honesty and human nature to colors and grapes was quite a jump, very interesting.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:41 AM   #107
Metryguy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Funny Pictures
Old 09-16-2013, 05:50 AM   #108
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by geddon436 View Post
Arvani, how is the Krav Maga coming along?
Pretty good ... just trying to work on my speed and linking for multiple opponents. Doesn't do any good here in the land of pixel-men though! :P

I'm a big advocate of Krav Maga for women especially. It's not that "Kung Fu" bullshit that looks good but is useless in a real street fight - Krav Maga is the Hong Kong No-Shitter, and though it takes awhile to perfect - it doesn't take that long to learn. It's all about ending a fight as quickly as possible - with YOU being the victor by striking the vitals with devastating blows. If I used Krav Maga as a bouncer - I'd be sued and probably jailed - because it's no fuck-around and it's all about putting the guy in the hospital.

But for a woman who's threatened by a large man - it's the next best thing to having a firearm pointed at his head. YouTube it.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread - but ... well, someone should!
Old 09-16-2013, 06:04 AM   #109
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Man ... this thread exploded!

I've had providers ask me after a session what I thought about girls who created "shill" accounts for PA. I've always told them ... "I totally support it - it's your livelihood - you should have right to know what they're saying about you and the mods have made it all too easy for you to create a shill and view ROS - so why not do it?"

That's my opinion - sue me - but it ain't changin' and no Dislene - I'm not going anywhere just because your sad ass tells me too. I'm not a mod - I'm not obligated to lend my personal support to the board rules - only obey them.

Now second ...

There appears to be a huge number of guys on this board that are under the misconception that PA means "Private" ... they actually believe that when you put "Private" quotes around something - that, magically, ONLY the members of this board who have testicles can read it!!!

Uhm okay ... and my next question is ... "Do you believe in Santa Clause?" No - not M4H ... but the real one that lives on the North Pole who makes toys and shit.

There's NO WAY to make "PA" absolutely private - and as long as one lady has access ... THEY ALL DO (through sharing ). So why are you guys defending a "fig leaf" system that simply gives you the ILLUSION of privacy?

What's hilarious is the number of times I've been proven right on this when ROS details "leak" - and yet there are still people who believe the system works - or that it could work.

"PA" is nothing more than a security blanket - a "Woobie" ... you should have outgrown that at the age of three. But if it still makes you feel "secure" in using the PA system as if it's actually PRIVATE - be my guest! LOL
Old 09-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #110
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Hey, I want someone to send me copies of their reviews on me. I don't have a shill account nor do I have any White Damsels to protect me. I need my ego boosted. And don't tell me that you ladies don't do that. You do. You know you do.
Old 09-16-2013, 07:29 AM   #111
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Admit to disclosing a specific ROS to a non-PA member and see how that works out for you.......it won't be Santa knocking at your PM.......ijs

Look on the bright side. TL performed a community service for the rest of you retards who thinck you can discuss/disclose ROS on the open board........now, you know different.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:03 AM   #112
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

This is almost like a soap opera..lol
Old 09-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #113
Mysterydate023
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
This is almost like a soap opera..lol
No almost about it, Melissa.
Old 09-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #114
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I fucking hate SOAP OPERAS!!! SO MUCH BS TO SORT THROUGH!!
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT SHIT!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #115
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilene View Post

One thing I really did like about Niki (i never met her) but when she got a bad review....she went out and got 10 or so good reviews and that bad review was pushed to the second page. She handled it classy, she took care of business in probably what many guys who did meet her would say was her best way....between the sheets.
Yeah but 8 of the ten reviews in those instances were written by people who wrote multiple reviews of her before.......visual damage control I'm sure.....or they were given white knight orders to post and cover the no review. Its a team effort..........
Old 09-16-2013, 09:19 AM   #116
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

So Taylor is Banned again ????
Man we might have to get a real judge in here !
And jury .....
Old 09-16-2013, 09:31 AM   #117
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Someone doesn't know how to play chess...try putting down the checkers first sweetie!
Old 09-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #118
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
Yeah but 8 of the ten reviews in those instances were written by people who wrote multiple reviews of her before.......visual damage control I'm sure.....or they were given white knight orders to post and cover the no review. Its a team effort..........
Exactly true....but it was a lot cleaner and not as messy as this thread.

I wouldn't do, but I admire how she could manipulate men. The were paying for her pussy...and she manipulated them like they were in elementary school trying to carry her books for her.

She was kinda like the Apple of eccie. You comaplain about one of their products, there are a thousand loyal diehard apple fans to tell you are you aren't cool enough/smart enough to understand why "Apple products are the greatest like, like, I mean every, dude"

Nikki got a review that wasn't stellar. We never heard anything from her....but there were ten guys lining up to do reviews. All very well choreographed.

Gotta admire skill when I see it, even if I don't agree with it or could really care less what it is about.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #119
muny4huny
BANNED

STAFF EDIT
Old 09-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #120
Wiley64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
I was gonna blow the winner, but...
Fuck me, I thought I was having a bad day.

8 pages I one day that's gotta be a record.

Hey Heidi, is that a piece of corn under your fingernail?

Bet you thought I was gonna close this thread huh?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women