Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-02-2012, 07:46 AM   #61
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post

I can't help but notice that not only does Skylar possess a sharp wit, but she is smoking hot !!

If it didn't follow you, you would hog-tie and drag it along behind you.

8. Zarah/Naomi feigns ignorance but encourages the drama by posting 17 of the 58 comments in this thread. You know how some people just like to talk to hear the sound of their own voice, I have a feeling Noami is like that with the internet. Her posts don't have any substance she just wants to see what she says online.

This thread was intended to start drama, and the players fed it. It would be best if everyone would just step back and drop this matter. [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]Yes will be washing my hands of this thread after this post[/COLOR]

The only thing that could make this thread any better would be a CLOSED button at the end.

JMHO, FWIW (probably not much to some...)
I love a man with some common sense around here because you spelled out exactly what's going on in this thread. I look forward to meeting such a man as yourself..
Old 01-02-2012, 07:54 AM   #62
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufriend2912 View Post
Giz, bodilly knows that if he baits you, he will get the drama he is trying to get. Why does he post the link? To bait you. He always baits you and he knows you always take the bait. Just don't take the bait.

FYI: Many who read the boards are smart enough to see who the instigators are, Giz. You don't have to take the bait.

Yes, for years now this drama has gone on and on, and when things die down, bodilly has to stir it up again. It's clear who are the instigators.

I just wish you would shut up.

Yet you do that all the time.

The wisest comments in this entire trainwreck of a thread !!

I can't help but notice that not only does Skylar possess a sharp wit, but she is smoking hot !!

If it didn't follow you, you would hog-tie and drag it along behind you.

Quick summary:
1. London claimed Giz outed her for referring to one of her old biz names and gets him banned
2. Giz proves the name was an old biz name then reports that his RL info was outed
3. Arkansas mods confirm Giz version accurate and restore Giz's ECCIE account
4. A number of people take sides
5. Mods, regardless of side, generally quell the impending eruptions across ECCIE
6. London got mad and "disabled" her account but starts a blog to stick it to Giz
7. Bodilly, seeking his next drama-baiting of Giz, opens this thread
8. Zarah/Naomi feigns ignorance but encourages the drama by posting 17 of the 58 comments in this thread.

This thread was intended to start drama, and the players fed it. It would be best if everyone would just step back and drop this matter.

The only thing that could make this thread any better would be a CLOSED button at the end.

JMHO, FWIW (probably not much to some...)
UFriend, I don't know you...but thank you for breaking it down for those who have no clue what this thread is even about!!!

The only thing I have to add (between your #6 and #7), is that only hours after London diabled her account the public outings (the night of Dec 17th) of me and Giz began both here and other sites. The blog was started on Dec. 28th where London herself makes the statement "Most recently he and his girlfriend posted some bogus alerts about me outing them lol, as if I could. Now, I may have an idea of just who could have done it, but that's neither here nor there." Only confirming that she was very well aware of the outings and "who" did them, because she was also involved. On Dec. 30th for some reason BoDilly felt the need to start this public thread simply to continue his harrassment/stalking and drama stirring.

I agree, this thread should have been closed days ago, the sole purpose of it is to create more drama....
Old 01-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #63
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Damn I go on a short holiday trip and the drama starts again. All I can say is London didn't have time to collabrate with said parties about what to say and to stir shit up!
Old 01-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #64
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

drama free = boring
drama = tongues are wagging!

pick your poison! LOL!
Old 01-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #65
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Giz I thought you and London "made up" from the first time on aspd when she outed you on her old website. I thought y'all squashed it back then. Did you still see her after she outed you?
Old 01-02-2012, 05:56 PM   #66
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Quick summary:
1. London claimed Giz outed her for referring to one of her old biz names and gets him banned
2. Giz proves the name was an old biz name then reports that his RL info was outed
3. Arkansas mods confirm Giz version accurate and restore Giz's ECCIE account
4. A number of people take sides
5. Mods, regardless of side, generally quell the impending eruptions across ECCIE
6. London got mad and "disabled" her account but starts a blog to stick it to Giz
7. Bodilly, seeking his next drama-baiting of Giz, opens this thread
8. Zarah/Naomi feigns ignorance but encourages the drama by posting 17 of the 58 comments in this thread.

Ufriend is as close to the whole story as you can get without revealing "Spider Hole" information.......I am impressed.
Old 01-02-2012, 06:43 PM   #67
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

DH, I was VERY CAREFUL when I wrote that. I pay close attention to the rules.

Thanks !!

Best Regards, UF
Old 01-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #68
causewaycommuter
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I take a couple days off for the holiday weekend and this is what's waiting for me. Lovely...

Closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women