Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2014, 07:15 AM   #1
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Gonad shows again why he should never be seen in polite society

Just can't resist trying to turn the code talker thread into more political sewage.

Good for you gonad. Well done. There isn't anything you wouldn't try to pollute. You don't have enough threads on here that you can throw mud in? I really don't care whether I agreed with your post or not--it was grossly inappropriate. You know that, and you do not care, you decrepit scumbag.

Once more your post shows you have no brains, no sense of respect, no gratitude, and no understanding of normal human beings.

Go have a good laugh and pat yourself on the back. Bravo, asshole.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 04:15 PM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055406004&post count=17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're a queer-ass mutha fucka, Old-Twerp. Once again you jumped right over your butt-buddy's comment to assail someone else, Old-Twerp! So your stupid notion as to who polluted what is as fucked up as you, Old-Twerp, you Pollyanna poser.
More inappropriate filth from IBCondomMan.

Read the thread you piece of crap. Everything was fine for the first 5 posts. Even the Choctaw article you copied was fine—and a nice addition to the topic.

But it was actually YOU with your gratuitous “Here's one for BigTex, in this centennial year of WWI” that started the politicizing. Remember that part? AFTER that Yssup tossed in his comment—AFTER being the operative word.

So should I have ripped BOTH of you? I could have, I thought about it, but I decided it was not egregious enough to call out. But when Gonad posted his piece of shit it was bigger and stunk more than yours, so I decided that one did need to be addressed.

But unlike you—you pathetic waste of oxygen—I tried to avoid dragging that post into the slime that is everything you touch. I started a new thread to address gonad’s post. I intentionally did not put it in the code talker thread. But you, in typical IBAsshole, IBLookAtMe, IBIDon’tGiveADamnAboutTheMarin esISayISupport fashion don’t even have the decency to reply to my post in the same thread I posted in. No, YOU have to feed your ego by polluting the other thread.

Yep. Good Ol’ IB. The human(?) equivalent of a rabid dog. Bravo, IBPieceOfShit.

Chester Nez doesn’t deserve having a disgusting slime like you polluting what was an honorable post by IIFFy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:02 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm still trying to figure out why he posted "one for BigTex?"
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:25 PM   #4
Old-T
Valued Poster

I suspect he is too senile to remember. Of course we will never know because he will deny he did.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 05:57 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Did what?

Old 06-06-2014, 07:46 PM   #6
Old-T
Valued Poster

Or, "You anti-Christian Old-Twerp, if you would stop drinking four quarts of gin before posting you'd see that your post was the insulting one. I can find at least five articles that support my view. Or i'll at least claim they do. And if I can't i'll rant and rave and make them up god damn it! I'm the great and powerful Oz, you can't challenge ME!" Yes, that kind of sounds like him. And he calls ME sanctimonious.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:50 PM   #7
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055406004&post count=17

More inappropriate filth from IBCondomMan.

Read the thread you piece of crap. Everything was fine for the first 5 posts. Even the Choctaw article you copied was fine—and a nice addition to the topic.

But it was actually YOU with your gratuitous “Here's one for BigTex, in this centennial year of WWI” that started the politicizing. Remember that part? AFTER that Yssup tossed in his comment—AFTER being the operative word.

So should I have ripped BOTH of you? I could have, I thought about it, but I decided it was not egregious enough to call out. But when Gonad posted his piece of shit it was bigger and stunk more than yours, so I decided that one did need to be addressed.

But unlike you—you pathetic waste of oxygen—I tried to avoid dragging that post into the slime that is everything you touch. I started a new thread to address gonad’s post. I intentionally did not put it in the code talker thread. But you, in typical IBAsshole, IBLookAtMe, IBIDon’tGiveADamnAboutTheMarin esISayISupport fashion don’t even have the decency to reply to my post in the same thread I posted in. No, YOU have to feed your ego by polluting the other thread.

Yep. Good Ol’ IB. The human(?) equivalent of a rabid dog. Bravo, IBPieceOfShit.

Chester Nez doesn’t deserve having a disgusting slime like you polluting what was an honorable post by IIFFy.
That reply was posted in the wrong thread, Old-Twerp; nevertheless, every word aptly still applies to you, Old-Twerp: the Pollyanna poser. You moronically jumped right over a post by your butt-buddy and stupidly and VERY dishonestly claimed someone else was the first to fuck up the thread, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why he posted "one for BigTex?"
Hasa diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
I suspect he is too senile to remember. Of course we will never know because he will deny he did.
There was no "politicizing" or animus in the post directed towards BigTex as you stupidly claim, Old-Twerp. BigTex once posted that his forebears belonged to one of five tribes -- and that tribe wasn't the Navajo. That post you lyingly declaim as politicizing, Old-Twerp, was an honest "thank you" to both the Navajo and the Choctaw for their service despite your lying stupid claim that it was political, Old-Twerp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Did what?

Hasa diga, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 07:53 PM   #8
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Poor IB

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 08:07 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
Poor IB

So you're "sorry", 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout? Everyone knows that, 1-800-JCM-DATO: Ekim the Inbred Chimp's soiled breechclout!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 09:07 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Enjoy, IBIdiot

Old 06-07-2014, 07:29 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That reply was posted in the wrong thread, Old-Twerp; nevertheless, every word aptly still applies to you, Old-Twerp: the Pollyanna poser. You moronically jumped right over a post by your butt-buddy and stupidly and VERY dishonestly claimed someone else was the first to fuck up the thread, Old-Twerp.

There was no "politicizing" or animus in the post directed towards BigTex as you stupidly claim, Old-Twerp. BigTex once posted that his forebears belonged to one of five tribes -- and that tribe wasn't the Navajo. That post you lyingly declaim as politicizing, Old-Twerp, was an honest "thank you" to both the Navajo and the Choctaw for their service despite your lying stupid claim that it was political, Old-Twerp.
That sounds plausible. I will take you at your word, in which case I owe you an apology for my comment about your Choctaw post. Apology given. Since I suspect many did not know the connection between BigTex and native heritage it might have been good to be clearer, and thus avoid this.

My comment about gonad's post still stands.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 07:35 AM   #12
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

That is a pretty half assed apology. I"m sorry but it's your fault for not being clearer. Seriously. Of course you give Sup a complete pass for acting like an ass. Way to go.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:05 AM   #13
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
That is a pretty half assed apology.
Really? I thought it was pretty direct, sincere, unambiguous, and without reservation. "I owe you an apology for my comment about your Choctaw post. Apology given." It may well be the best apology on this board in the past thousand posts (not because it is a great apology, but because apologies happen so infrequently here it may be the ONLY apology in the last thousand posts).

I"m sorry but it's your fault for not being clearer.
That is very laughable--my initial insult to IB was very clear. What part of it did you not understand? I may have retracted it, but not because it wasn't clear. As to IB's post, I had no influence on his post so how was I to make it clearer? I refuse to apologize that I did not know somewhere in the history of this board BigTex said he had NA blood. Rhetorical question: did YOU remember it?

Seriously. Of course you give Sup a complete pass for acting like an ass. Way to go.
The fact that you or IB don't like what Y said is not my problem--nor my responsibility to speak up about. I thought you "real conservatives" were all about personal responsibility? Now you want me to fight your battles for you?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:11 AM   #14
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
That sounds plausible. I will take you at your word, in which case I owe you an apology for my comment about your Choctaw post. Apology given. Since I suspect many did not know the connection between BigTex and native heritage it might have been good to be clearer, and thus avoid this.

My comment about gonad's post still stands.
Hell, I don't even recall the exchange you are speaking of. In any event, if I said something to offend you Old-T, I apologize. It wasn't intentional!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #15
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Hell, I don't even recall the exchange you are speaking of. In any event, if I said something to offend you Old-T, I apologize. It wasn't intentional!

Tex, no you did not. There was some confusion about this post by IB:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1055400585&postcount=6
and his comment dedicating it to you.

Since it was out of any previous context I took it as a confusing jab at you. IB explained rather reasonably that it was not intended as a jab, so then I apologized to IB.

That is about the extent of it. Sorry for the confusion.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women