Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2014, 10:04 PM   #31
Bigpapa1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl11 View Post
This should serve as a reminder to cover up when playing in the hobby or with any other lady that isn't a trusted gf that you know for sure is clean.

For once I understand Annie, and agree with her.
I agree with what Annie said as well, but not what chella is spewing. How does anyone brag about going to bars and picking up men, get on here pointing fingers. I would be willing to bet $10k that in her personal sex life that she hasn't used one rubber while giving a bbbj.. NOT ONE!
Bigpapa1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:10 PM   #32
jl11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I don't know. I don't get involved in drama.
jl11 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #33
Guest040816
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Mine is a lil teethy, and my tmj makes my jaw lock up at times, is that ok?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1055029492
Subject about BBBJ
Chella is describing her BBBJ

Guest040816 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:31 PM   #34
australian_hell_yun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

A lot of people have made some great points. Even though, there are enough risks as it is. Throwing BBFS in the mix puts one hell of kink in the chain.
australian_hell_yun is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:40 PM   #35
Jane 999
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 211186
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Jane in Alexandria NOT offering BBFS or BBGRK ANYWHERE

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Jane in Alex is apparently offering it for $200
Sad, indeed
It is your business and all of our business!
We are taking risks
As I am not from NOLA, I don't read the NOLA forums. However, many of my regulars do read them. I received 15 plus messages from my regular clients who know that this malicious lie is NOT true; they were concerned and wanted to give me a heads up. I have quite a few reviews (20+) and not one of them mention BBFS or BBGRK. So, I can only assume that Ms. Heidilynn who is well known to be a shit starter has concocted this lie of her own volition in an effort to destroy my reputation. A desperate attempt and a waste of time on her part. Those of you who know me, know that I have a prominent degree in the healthcare field. My knowledge of safe sexual practices far exceed yours, Heidi. Your attempt to discredit me and ruin my reputation will prove to be a lesson in futility. I will breath no further life into a malicious lie by discussing it any further. I shouldn't have even dignified such blatant ignorance with a response, but I felt it necessary to defend myself. In closing, HeidiLynn is a liar with no basis for her claims. Get a life, bitch and get your clients the way the rest of us do...legitimately! -Jane 999
Jane 999 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:45 PM   #36
Jane 999
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, dear. Her info is NOT correct. It is a lie and she knows it.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:58 PM   #37
Easy98569
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 30

I must say I've been fortunate enough to visit Jane on numerous occasions and she has never offered me BBFS. I'm not sure where that info is coming from but I don't believe it to be true.
Easy98569 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #38
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Dayum Jane!!! That was the most grammatically correct backhand I have read on here! Your education is shown along with your prowess. Most would gave been dropping F bombs with bitch, whore, slut and many more terms thrown in.

I would think your message will be taken better than any others written on here!!!
LA Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 10:16 AM   #39
Jane 999
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks LA Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Man View Post
Dayum Jane!!! That was the most grammatically correct backhand I have read on here! Your education is shown along with your prowess. Most would gave been dropping F bombs with bitch, whore, slut and many more terms thrown in.

I would think your message will be taken better than any others written on here!!!
Thanks. I have found that the best way to combat ignorance is with a thorough lashing from an intellectual tongue, figuratively speaking, of course. After the verbal assault from the aforementioned intellectual tongue, the ignorant will respond in one of two ways: silence or more ignorance. Fortunately, in this situation, silence has been the chosen response. I am glad that you enjoyed my retort. You aren't the only one. Quite a few providers and members have responded (with a pm); all applauding my efforts. I only wish that they, like you, would have made their comments on the thread or at least "liked" my post. However, I suspect that there are many out there who were unable to appropriately comprehend my rant. I am pleased that you were. -Jane
Old 06-24-2014, 09:41 PM   #40
April Cox
Account Disabled

User ID: 178285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane 999 View Post
Thanks. I have found that the best way to combat ignorance is with a thorough lashing from an intellectual tongue, figuratively speaking, of course. After the verbal assault from the aforementioned intellectual tongue, the ignorant will respond in one of two ways: silence or more ignorance. Fortunately, in this situation, silence has been the chosen response. I am glad that you enjoyed my retort. You aren't the only one. Quite a few providers and members have responded (with a pm); all applauding my efforts. I only wish that they, like you, would have made their comments on the thread or at least "liked" my post. However, I suspect that there are many out there who were unable to appropriately comprehend my rant. I am pleased that you were. -Jane
Great Response Jane! Speak your mind and take no shit off no one!
April Cox is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:12 PM   #41
Jane 999
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you April. You wouldn't believe how many messages I have received saying something similar. Apparently, the provider that tried to trash me has made a very ugly reputation for herself by doing the same to others. That information comes from not only other providers, but from quite a few members as well. I don't think she realizes how much damage that type of behavior does to her "career" in this industry. The fact of the matter is that no one on ECCIE wants BS and/or drama with regard to "the hobby." Thus, the repeated creation of either (BS or drama) will send many potential clients, as well as previous clients, running in the other direction. Men find class and grace to be sexy attributes. They shun a vile tongue and juvenile behavior. At least, intelligent and worthwhile men do. Be safe. -Jane
Old 06-26-2014, 01:14 AM   #42
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Jesus Christ, it is like being in high school again. All the cliques and their sycophants.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 01:16 AM   #43
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

My hooker "career"? That's priceless! (I know who you have been talking to, lol.)
Busy week, more later.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 11:30 PM   #44
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default WELL SHIT..

LIKE I SAID..AND ALWAYS HAVE!! COVER THE FUCK UP!! XO ANNIE P.S HEIDI DO YOU KNOW THIS GIRL? I KNOW TAYLOR... I HAVE NOT MET OR SPOKEN WITH THIS "JANE" PERSON. SHE SEEMS OK... DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF HER DOING THIS?? I ONLY KNOW OF TAYLOR LOVE CAUSE I HAPPEN TO KNOW ALOT. PART OF THE JOB. I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD AT RESEARCH... CLEAR YOUR NAME. AND I MAY FORGIVE YA FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME BOO... ANNIE
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 08:51 AM   #45
LA Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Kiss and make up

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
LIKE I SAID..AND ALWAYS HAVE!! COVER THE FUCK UP!! XO ANNIE P.S HEIDI DO YOU KNOW THIS GIRL? I KNOW TAYLOR... I HAVE NOT MET OR SPOKEN WITH THIS "JANE" PERSON. SHE SEEMS OK... DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF OF HER DOING THIS?? I ONLY KNOW OF TAYLOR LOVE CAUSE I HAPPEN TO KNOW ALOT. PART OF THE JOB. I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD AT RESEARCH... CLEAR YOUR NAME. AND I MAY FORGIVE YA FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME BOO... ANNIE

Annie why don't you offer double with Taylor Love then the two of you could kiss and make up! You know myself and a minority of the other dogs would pay the price of admission!!
LA Man is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women