Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2014, 08:12 PM   #1
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default My Powder Room Groupies

For all the haters in your powder room. In my world and the fee I prefer to pay and my personal rule I set years ago takes me over six hours to earn and that’s if I am not working 24/7 in some shithole country defended your freedom you have clearly taken for granted. Over the years I have seen many and spent a wide range, it’s all the same for the most part. It’s always about the money for most and only have had the pleasure of meeting a few where it was not…………..peroid! If you want to talk crap behind my back at least be a provider that has been with me. Thanks for the call honey, sorry I got upset with you. I hate drama!
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 10:56 PM   #2
April Cox
Account Disabled

User ID: 178285
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Sir, please, if you don't mind, I would like to start by saying that I'm not involved in whatever this "drama" is. I would also like to state that I DO NOT have any access of any kind to the private men's area's, a PA male handle to see private tags nor do I want one. I do not snoop in the men's areas.

It is my personal feeling that y'alls area should be just for you gents.

The private areas for the ladies should also be kept private. Yes, we gossip now and then, for the most part, the privacy there can be very important for safety concerns. I feel as though our privacy quite important also.
April Cox is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:33 PM   #3
siberia
Account Disabled

User ID: 262636
My ECCIE Reviews

Where is the powder room?
siberia is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:36 PM   #4
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Speaking for all providers.
"We can never be too safe"
It's a terrible thing that someone
amongst us would put us in harms
way
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 11:38 PM   #5
annie@christophers
Business Account

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking HE'S

Fine..lol. DATY WTF. you know the rules bout girlie and boyee thing.. in all these years I do not believe i have seen ya start a thread (good job GERONIMO! LOL) I dont see any reason why ya getting this attitude..i been telling ya for YEARS you are getting on somes nerves. YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON.. YOUR JOB HOLDS YA REAL. BE A NON FREAK WITH THE YOUNGERS AND ILL GIVE YOU A REF ANY DAY! XXOO ANNIE:
annie@christophers is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:06 AM   #6
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Military discount sounds
fair. hmmm
Old 12-24-2014, 02:00 AM   #7
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default DAIRY DISCOUNTS ALSO

HMMM WHY ARE COWS SOOOO DUMB.. OH YEA.. THEY ARE 3 OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS.... LOL STUPID COWS.. ANYMOOOO HES OK. JUST DRUNK OR SOMETHING. HAYOFF.. XXOO ANNIE.. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS. PLEASE FREAKING MAKE THIS A GOOD YEAR!!
Old 12-24-2014, 02:29 AM   #8
SknyDiva
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 166332
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Baaahaaaahaaaahaaahaaahhaaaaha a!!!
SknyDiva is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 02:57 AM   #9
siberia
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cows are dumb just like
a stupid pimp giving away free pussy.

Haaaaaa Haaaa HAAA.

He might but he didn't ask
for help , he fights for
our freedom while being
sobber.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:09 AM   #10
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Taking a closer look

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATYMAN View Post
For all the haters in your powder room. In my world and the fee I prefer to pay and my personal rule [ The ladies have the same option, their bodies, their rules. Its been said HOW many times? ] I set years ago takes me over six hours to earn and that’s if I am not working 24/7 in some shithole country defended your freedom you have clearly taken for granted[ There are plenty of providers here that have served our country too ]. Over the years I have seen many and spent a wide range, it’s all the same for the most part. It’s always about the money for most and only have had the pleasure of meeting a few where it was not…………..peroid! If you want to talk crap behind my back at least be a provider that has been with me. Thanks for the call honey, sorry I got upset [ Those four words alone speak volumes ]with you. I hate drama!
Not every woman on this board is as cold and jaded as you seem to think. And not every woman here is a perfect 10. There are lots of women, imperfections and all, who not only want to make money to better themselves or care for their families, but to also meet the interesting men here as well, and to have fun while doing so.
If you are going to stand guard on your wallet and want the best bang for your buck, do your research and choose wisely.

I wish you peace this holiday season, DATYMAN.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 09:49 AM   #11
annie@christophers
Business Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default huh

Pimps soberly give away free puss...MAN What farmyard trailer ya't? I do believe I shall put razors on my claws and we can DANCE!! LOL TO JINGLE BELL OF COURSE!! xo annie
Old 12-24-2014, 10:18 AM   #12
DATYMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I told you I was sorry Nicolet and you were not my type. BTW i bet not a one is paying taxes to provide for the country that provides for them. Happy Holidays.
DATYMAN is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:31 AM   #13
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

If I am not your type DATYMAN, why do you write and text me? And you are incorrect, some ladies DO pay taxes.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:58 PM   #14
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell him Nicolet. ..No offense, to anyone, but some ladies like me and others here pay taxes. You are not the only gent. Who has fought for our great country.. And Nic. Is correct. If she is not your type, then why text and message her??

Merry Christmas all..
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 12:59 PM   #15
whattaguy
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by annie@christophers View Post
HMMM WHY ARE COWS SOOOO DUMB.. OH YEA.. THEY ARE 3 OF THE 4 FOOD GROUPS.... LOL STUPID COWS.. ANYMOOOO HES OK. JUST DRUNK OR SOMETHING. HAYOFF.. XXOO ANNIE.. MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS. PLEASE FREAKING MAKE THIS A GOOD YEAR!!
I don't post much and I've never written a review (laziness, primarily, I guess). But, Annie, I have to step in and say your posts entertain the hell out of me sometimes. Even though I may not have a clue what the fuck you are saying.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
whattaguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women