Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-29-2012, 07:36 AM   #1
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41
Default AA Men

I been kind of looking on Backpage and other sites even a few on here and I have notice more and more woman , Even some of the AA women, are posting no BLK guys or AA men !

Now I am not trying to start anything messy, I just want to get a couple of views on this matter, even when I have said I am very light skin in color , they still say no ! Just y'all views ....
Old 09-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I do travel I will post no AA men because of the issues I have had in the past. I will see AA if theyre on p411 or eccie. I like all races and colors but most of of the time guys who call girls on BP seemed to be ghetto meaning attitude and such and do not know how to speak to someone in a good matter. This is just my opinion as to why many post no AA men.
Old 09-29-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
princessofpoker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49741
My ECCIE Reviews

I do some traveling from time to time . I do see all shades and shapes or people . However, I will refuse to see anyone of any color for speaking to me in any disrespectful manner . I give people the benefit of the doubt . Not all people are the same for sharing some characteristics of other people. I let each person let their own individual personality speak for itself .. I hope that this answers your question .. Have a wonderful day !!! SMILE
Old 09-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #4
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Bottom line, you shouldn't judge guys on skin color alone. People are people. Everyone has a preference, but I feel when you say no AA, you are bulking all black men into a negative category. You can judge guys on manners, whether or not they have references, etc. When you sterotype a group based on skin color, you eliminate some really cool guys.
Veronica Moore once said that many people mistake race and class. (Something like that)
We don't want to be judged for being "whores", so who are we to judge someone by skin color? IJS
Old 09-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #5
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Lat...

I have had trouble myself getting w/providers....I have actually had an appointment knocked on the door and when I entered she had a startling look on her face and said: " I had no idea U were black, U don't sound black on the phone....." then proceeded to usher me out the door, I won't name her but I made special arrangements to make that appointment to her incall location; I was familiar with that area once I drove thru it and I guess she did not want her AA neighbors to see AA men coming to her apt....as bad as that one was I will now on the phone go thru all the particulars for an appointment and at the end state that I am AA... I usually get just hung-up on or U don't sound it...

Jus' seems hard as is in hobby world but just blanket 'no AA or blacks' TRUELY limits choices...I'm just saying....
Old 09-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I like all the colors in the crayon box............I am an equal opportunity slut!
Old 09-29-2012, 06:52 PM   #7
liflipper
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidilynnla View Post
Bottom line, you shouldn't judge guys on skin color alone. People are people. Everyone has a preference, but I feel when you say no AA, you are bulking all black men into a negative category. You can judge guys on manners, whether or not they have references, etc. When you sterotype a group based on skin color, you eliminate some really cool guys.
Veronica Moore once said that many people mistake race and class. (Something like that)
We don't want to be judged for being "whores", so who are we to judge someone by skin color? IJS

I agree, not all AA men act the same!!!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #8
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Well there you go Lat, you just got 3.5 providers to advertise that they do see AA guys, lol.

Capitalism, if they want to refuse that market share...then they either suffer or they don't. The free market corrects itself by more providers coming in to take that market share, or you find another resource stream.

Sucks, but we cannot tell woman who they should or should not see. From what I have read and heard, you are a cool dude who treats the ladies right.

Good luck in your search.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:22 PM   #9
tejero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Some of these girls have insecure pimps that tell them to not see black guys. A lot of girls also say black men like to negotiate the price all the time. If I don't like the price I will not negotiate I just a call somebody else.
Old 09-29-2012, 08:42 PM   #10
Sizematters75
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Could be that they just have no attraction to them. I know plenty of woman who choose never to go outside of there race for whatever reason and that is essentially there choice.
I can say that from my stand point I wont see AA woman. Just a personal preference of mine nothing against them or anyone of any other color or skin tone I just have no attraction to them. I have many friends both male and female of other races but when it comes to a sexual standing its more a personal preference and to me.
As many of us choose our providers on measurements, sex appeal, etc. and skin color may be a choice also as in my case but essentially there is always an attraction there.
Old 09-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #11
tejero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds.
Old 09-29-2012, 10:30 PM   #12
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejero View Post
Yeah that is there choice. I wonder if Michael jordan, Denzel Washington, or Lenny Kravitz would change there minds.
Are we talking about them, the man....or their bank accounts?

Cause there could be a difference....lol
Old 09-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejero View Post
Or Mike Tyson. Lets don't foreget about Mike.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #14
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I just saw a Taye Diggs look alike last week and if I had a policy like that I would have missed out on that deliciousness! Just saying, YUM!
Old 09-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #15
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

I find the whole No AA thing to be a pain in the ass. Here I am cruising BP or ECCIE and see this hot girl that I would love to spend some quality time with. I read their ad and see 'No AA'. I lose my hard on, and it takes a few more clicks to get the motor going for another girl. The next 3-5 girls after that ad have probably lost out because of the previous girls 'preference'.

In all seriousness, post 'no thugs', or something to that effect if you will see respectful guys of any race. Lumping us all in with the wanna-be's with the crotch of their pants between their ankles just ticks me off. I have never negotiated a rate for a session. I'll either see you at your rate or I won't. I'm a professional, well spoken guy in his late 30's.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women