Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #91
Gentleman10
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Just thought I would correct your mistype since you were so kind as to point mine out? glass houses?

and I am guessing you are Irish and thus you can stereotype the race for being drinkers, kinda like the only folks allowed to use the N word are those who are AA? My goodness is this rabbit hole deep huh? lol.

Anyways to answer your question, an anti-racist who is only anti-racist for the purpose of business is not only a racist in sheeps clothing, but also a dangerous bigot. People know where they stand with a skinhead because at least he wears the truth of himself on his arm. I just hear alot of "I love the AA man" talk here from alot of folks who choose not to spend time with them unless it helps their booking schedule, I may be wrong and I would love to hear from all of you white ladies who are married to AA males or maybe your daughters BF or husband is AA? Seeing as Louisiana is half AA, the chances are 50/50 that your significant other is A right? so of the half dozen of the white providers with all the AA love in their hearts who posted here, 3 should have an AA significant other if they are in fact "equal oppourtunity" ladies yes?

And to answer your other question, yes he is Native American, and he has 2 beautiful AA children as well.
I typically avoid conflict, taking sides and the whatnot, but I felt compelled to write in response to GFE's remarks.

Your long-winded, high word count, grammatically incorrect (again), and nonsense rambling simply shows both your level of knowledge and moreover, thought maturity. Coherence of thought and the ability to put those thoughts to 'paper' are at the forefront of being able to express yourself and thus, in a more general sense, relay those thoughts in a comprehensible manner to your audience. Unfortunately, you managed to do none of the above. Instead, your diarrhea of the mouth showcased your complete and total lack of intelligent thought processes.

On a final note - perhaps you should learn what the adage, "If you have nothing nice/constructive to say, don't say anything", means and moreover, how to embrace it in your life.

If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. .

Gent

Gent
Old 10-14-2012, 12:27 AM   #92
BlackJedi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

"Seeing as Louisiana is half AA, the chances are 50/50 that your significant other is A right? so of the half dozen of the white providers with all the AA love in their hearts who posted here, 3 should have an AA significant other if they are in fact "equal oppourtunity" ladies yes?"

GFE: Do you or have you ever had an AA significant other?
Old 10-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #93
eholiday
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJedi View Post
"Seeing as Louisiana is half AA, the chances are 50/50 that your significant other is A right? so of the half dozen of the white providers with all the AA love in their hearts who posted here, 3 should have an AA significant other if they are in fact "equal oppourtunity" ladies yes?"

GFE: Do you or have you ever had an AA significant other?
Actually I think I recall hearing that Santa's/GFE's wife is AA.

I think we've gone pretty far afield from what the OP was asking with his original post. The question was, what is the reason that some providers use to justify their 'No AA' or 'NBA' preference.

Personally, I've mostly gotten over being excluded for the color of my skin, but I did comment that I think when I see a a (hot) provider ad that states they are no AA, that it may impact the next few ads before my libido recovers. It's their choice who they see, however it would be enlightening to know the reasoning behind the choice. If it's attraction, then that's understandable. If' it's a cultural thing, then that too can be understood, as we do reside in the deep south.

To quote the late Rodney King 'Can we all just get a long?'
Old 10-14-2012, 01:30 AM   #94
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for pointing out my mistype. There is a difference between overlooking auto spell and not knowing that anyways isn't a word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Just thought I would correct your mistype since you were so kind as to point mine out? glass houses?

and I am guessing you are Irish and thus you can stereotype the race for being drinkers, kinda like the only folks allowed to use the N word are those who are AA? My goodness is this rabbit hole deep huh? lol.

Anyways to answer your question, an anti-racist who is only anti-racist for the purpose of business is not only a racist in sheeps clothing, but also a dangerous bigot. People know where they stand with a skinhead because at least he wears the truth of himself on his arm. I just hear alot of "I love the AA man" talk here from alot of folks who choose not to spend time with them unless it helps their booking schedule, I may be wrong and I would love to hear from all of you white ladies who are married to AA males or maybe your daughters BF or husband is AA? Seeing as Louisiana is half AA, the chances are 50/50 that your significant other is A right? so of the half dozen of the white providers with all the AA love in their hearts who posted here, 3 should have an AA significant other if they are in fact "equal oppourtunity" ladies yes?

And to answer your other question, yes he is Native American, and he has 2 beautiful AA children as well.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:23 AM   #95
Arverni
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Dead Horse is Dead ... Dead, Dead.

Verdict: People have a right to see who they want and it pisses some people off.

That's life - get used to it. Ranting about it isn't changing anything.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #96
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholiday View Post
I find the whole No AA thing to be a pain in the ass. Here I am cruising BP or ECCIE and see this hot girl that I would love to spend some quality time with. I read their ad and see 'No AA'. I lose my hard on, and it takes a few more clicks to get the motor going for another girl. The next 3-5 girls after that ad have probably lost out because of the previous girls 'preference'.

In all seriousness, post 'no thugs', or something to that effect if you will see respectful guys of any race. Lumping us all in with the wanna-be's with the crotch of their pants between their ankles just ticks me off. I have never negotiated a rate for a session. I'll either see you at your rate or I won't. I'm a professional, well spoken guy in his late 30's.
Great Idea...No Thugs Allowed! N.T.A Policy.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:15 AM   #97
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Geesh people it's slang type, if the most fault you can find in my statements is the way in which I spell the words, I think that in itself says alot as to the volume of my words. oh, and amphetamine , thats my big word so I too can sound intelligent like Gentleman10.

Nevertheless (<-- not a word, but you know what it means..) Nevertheless we have gotten off the original thread and as always, turned it into a personal pokefest (<-- another fake word) To put this back on track, I am still waiting to hear how many of you little AA loving white folks have AA persons in your life full time, or if in fact you only have them in your life when it earns you something for doing so. I do like how many tried to dodge that question by trying to change the entire subject to my grammar, shall we now hear the truth? Or can we just use a few more fancy words like, hypocrit, bigot, racist and completely full of poo (is poo a real word? its fun to say, but I dont thing it is a proper word, either way im sure you understand what it represents in any context)

PS. on another note, you will find that my punctuation is also atrocious (oh damnnn check out that 5 dollar word!), I just wanted to point that out myself so that we dont (<- yes an ' goes there but im too lazy and prefer to type these umpteen(not a word) words than just typing it properly) pitch out another 10 posts on that subject instead of again answering the question at hand.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:57 AM   #98
trig542
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Political correctness, exactly the country's narrative. The land of the free?? We fight for so long to right a wrong that we tend to over correct. We are human, we are what we are, whether you agree or not, a person is free within legal terms, able to make a choice. The bottom line is the provider made her choice, for what ever reason it was, is not any of your business. You can ask, but it may not be the answer you expect or you are looking for. Since she runs a business, and since we all make a choice in life,legal or not, we live with the results. You'll get a 100 responses in this thread, but it won't change the the fact.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #99
lat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Again well spoken Holiday, like I said at first not getting mess started on the board just my thought, a provider can tell a lot on the phone by the conv if that person is a gentleman or a thug or very young person ?
It's just I know I have been disappointed when I see a hot provider listing then it says no AA !
So I don't call to plead my case about how much of a gentleman I am or my skin color !
I guess we all have choices and likes even I do ....
So lets close this out ...

Lat...
Old 10-14-2012, 04:55 PM   #100
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

my SO is white but his dad is aa....................I was raised in a very predijuced household but after leaving,I learned that the best policy is "live & let live"
Old 10-14-2012, 05:18 PM   #101
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

There are two different conversations here. Of course we as hookers can choose who we suck or f@@&. If you aren't into black guys, young guys, old guys that is your prerogative.
It just isn't right to judge someone based on skin color or age. Be honest, you don't like AA men, no worries. Dont make excuses or stereotype people.
Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #102
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

I really wasnt gonna chime in but The GFE girls now have me curious because they do have a valid point.. Why do some girls date AA men but won't see AA men.. I know I post on BP please no AA men and maybe I should start wording it different because I do have AA clients that I love.. I guess I mean I dont see thugs or pimps...So I am guilty of posting it the wrong way..Guess I am just curious about the dating AA but not seeing AA men.. Even though the GFE girls get alot of crap on here they do alot of the time make good points...Not starting anything just curious...To each their own.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #103
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by eholiday View Post

I think we've gone pretty far afield from what the OP was asking with his original post. The question was, what is the reason that some providers use to justify their 'No AA' or 'NBA preference.
Thank you eholiday, it has gotten off topic. Lets get it back to the original question.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM   #104
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lat View Post
Again well spoken Holiday, like I said at first not getting mess started on the board just my thought, a provider can tell a lot on the phone by the conv if that person is a gentleman or a thug or very young person ?
It's just I know I have been disappointed when I see a hot provider listing then it says no AA !
So I don't call to plead my case about how much of a gentleman I am or my skin color !
I guess we all have choices and likes even I do ....
So lets close this out ...

Lat...
The Original Poster has asked for this thread to be closed.

Might have gotten missed with all the back and forth going on.

I second the OP's request to close this thread.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 10-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #105
Guest052115-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

I missed that biomed1.

For the record, because the OP requests a thread closed it doesn't mean a mod will automatically close it. We generally like to let members have their opinions heard. That's happened and I will honor lat's request to close the thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women