Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 12-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #166
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're delusional as usual. But Christmas is the time of fantasy. Enjoy yours!

BTW, you never did answer what it was about indefinite detention of American citizens without due process that appeals to you so much.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:26 PM   #167
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
And the data I posted came right out of the 2011 comparative state data.

So, now, you shop for data that fits your "opinion" .... or desired result?

I'm not surprised that the educational level is lower in Texas than New York, it would be frustrating for an educated Texan to converse with an educated New Yorker, migrating to Texas, so "dumbing down" is helpful....... apparently.... just temporarily to communicate.

(Please feel free to check for typos).
You conveniently missed my statement that you misstated the data that YOU presented. NY had the lower overall violent crime (per 100,000 people) (398 to 408) and murder rate (4.0 to 4.4) than Texas. Please go back and re-read my post.

And the graduation rate in Texas is lower than EVERY state in the union.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:30 PM   #168
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I have to agree with you there ...

.... and you are the one who distinguishes a threat from a neighbor!

So, if you "neighbor" kicks your door at 4 a.m. and barges into your house ...

... he's not a threat!!

And you were taught that crap in your CHL class(es)????

So, now people who believe in the 2nd Amendment are "idiots" ....

.. you and MBA-Syracruse need to start an anti-gun club.
MBA-wannabee, you being an idiot goes way beyond your views on the 2nd Amendment. I have grown soooo tired of finding you incorrect in so many ways.
Syracruse??? Never heard of that school. And for the second time, I never stated I got an MBA from SYRACUSE. Wrong yet again.

Still waiting for you to find a single incorrect statement I've made.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:34 PM   #169
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

University of Phoenix?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:36 PM   #170
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
... Syracruse??? Never heard of that school.
How about Sarah-Cruse? Does that help?

I never wanted an MBA. It simply wasn't challenging enough academically. And it shows.

Didn't you think Bush was brilliant?

I really don't care where you went to school. I'm not impressed!

You are a petty, pansey from the fringes of Austin, Texas, and I can understand why your wife would spend her time going from country to country. Do you correct her typos also? With your dumb remarks?

Nor do I care if your house is 4000 sq feet with a pool and "hot tub".... silly boy. Not impressed with that either. In Cedar Park?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #171
CJ7
Valued Poster

M-B(ush) -A

that Harvard business education really paid off for Shrub .. it took him more than 1 year to run his daddys oil business in the ground

har har har
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #172
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I have to agree with you there ...

.... and you are the one who distinguishes a threat from a neighbor!

So, if you "neighbor" kicks your door at 4 a.m. and barges into your house ...

... he's not a threat!!

And you were taught that crap in your CHL class(es)????

So, now people who believe in the 2nd Amendment are "idiots" ....

.. you and MBA-Syracruse need to start an anti-gun club.

I was taught that you are responsible for any round you let loose.If your life isn't in danger depending on the area you live you may be prosecuted.If you haven't experienced it you need to STFU,because you don;t know what it is like.I do so fuck off ...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #173
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Down goes COG! Again!
Glug, Glug, Glug!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #174
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
I get the scenario. And if it were as simple as "everyone who bangs in your door at 2AM is going to kill you if you don't kill them first", there'd be no issue whatsoever. Unfortunately, life ain't that simple.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Hey dumb ass. He didn't bang on his door. He kicked it the fuck in. Big difference. Hell, in a few more post you will have the drunk selling bibles door to door at noon and the evil homeowner shot him for disturbing his nap. You are a fucking idiot.
Hey dumb ass, i didn't say 'bangs on', i said 'bangs in'. Big difference.

The fucking idiot is the guy who can't freakin' read.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #175
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I don't know who is the biggest idiot you or budman both are a waste of time.You just can't educate stupid ....
I know, right? They spent 5 or 6 posts arguing with each other when apparently neither one could figure out they were agreeing.

How beautiful is that?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #176
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Hey Doove, how about you and biggen come kick my door in. I would love to have you over for a shot or two. You two are fucking morons.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #177
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Hey Doove, how about you and biggen come kick my door in. I would love to have you over for a shot or two. You two are fucking morons.
Hows 'bout i just come and kick on your door?

By the way, two firefighters are dead today because some guy decided to start a fire and shoot the guys who showed up.

I'm thinking it had nothing to do with the firefighters knocking on or knocking in the doors.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #178
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

I live a few hundred feet from a elementary school and on this day, like every school day as the school dismisses, the children gather at the north door as their parents drive by to pick them up and take them home. This being Friday, December 14th, less than 10 hours after yet another mass killing in America, that occurred nearly 1,500 miles away in Connecticut in a small town just like my small town. As the children were leaving school, going home to loving families, anticipating Christmas, it chilled my blood to think of the 20 children back east who were shot down by a maniac along with six caring and nurturing professionals at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, CT.

Allow me to digress. To get the inevitable name-calling out of the way, yes, I am a liberal in my politics and in most things I practice in my life. That said, I own a semi-automatic handgun with a clip that holds seven bullets at once. I have no need for a clip that holds 30 rounds. I have the permit to carry this gun in public but yet, I do not need to strap it to my belt and swagger into the local coffee house here in town in order to get my testosterone rush. So this liberal has a gun, will use it to defend myself, my wife, my house if need be. I support the 2nd Amendment but I do not worship or pledge allegiance to the NRA! I travel to the beat of my own internal drum. I have two ways to vent stress in my life – I enjoy running as a sport, exercise and a way to burn off frustration. I also like to write and when I am moved to write, the process of stringing my words and thoughts together, to share with others – to me that process is a catharsis of sorts. I need to share in word my innermost feelings and so, I continue with my story…..

Each and every time we have one of these mass killings in America, several Constants fall into place that are predictable: The shooter’s venue could be in Virginia, Colorado, Arizona. Really anywhere and yesterday it was Newton, CT. The first Constant will be the national, even worldwide media swooping into town with their vans, lights, cameras and celebrity personalities. From Newton CNN’s Wolfe Blitzer stared into the camera and solemnly told us what we already knew “This was a horrific, horrific incident.” Eventually the hordes of media attention will leave town but not before we are subjected to round after round of interviews with (pick one), Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Sociologists and even, as I found out today, an ‘expert’ on Mass Murder. The second Constant will be a fresh round of impromptu ‘debates’ over the issue of gun control. We get the same old arguments passed down from massacre to massacre but one cerebrally challenged gun lobbyist last night offered up this new gem: Instead of guns being curtailed to end violence, the whole incident may have turned out differently if we could only arm our teachers with guns and train them how to use them! Yes, I thought, and we can equip all of our firemen with Propane tanks strapped to their backs to fight fires, instead of using water and fire hydrants! The third Constant will be politicians saying that “This may well be the incident that finally brings us together to talk about some restrictions, maybe even new laws to prevent this from happening again.” – and we the people have heard this after Columbine, after Virginia Tech, after Tucson, after Aurora and so, after the Newton massacre, more of the same rhetoric!

The NRA with its highly compensated lobbyists have for years ‘owned’ more than 80% of all elected members of Congress, both on the House and Senate side. These totally spineless politicians are Republicans and Democrats. They are enslaved to the money funneled their way by the NRA along with their visceral fear that the NRA will ‘out’ them as individuals intent on “taking away your firearms.” Most normally these politicians will not even allow a debate to take place in Congress, let alone pushing through a Bill that might help deter future mass killings in our nation! This group – this powerful lobby will not budge one iota when it comes to their interpretation of the 2nd Amendment. Yet they brush aside the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence that in pertinent part tells us we the People have “….Certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Have not these 20 children and six adults been denied this right to life? How do the grieving families and the community as a whole pursue happiness?

The final Constant is this: After the dead are buried, the mass media moves away, Sunday political talk shows will return to talking about the ‘Fiscal Cliff’, politicians in America will deposit their checks from the NRA to gear up for their next campaign to hold office and yes, not a single thing will be done to prevent the next mass murder in America. Like many forms of cancer, the state of the Union will go into remission as we get near the Christmas season and roll into the year 2013. But this cancer will return again and it can strike at anytime and anywhere in our country! Thus these Constants will be witnessed again!

Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:11 PM   #179
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
It also "FLIES IN THE FACE OF" ....

2ND AMENDMENT
4TH AMENDMENT
14TH AMENDMENT

and that "un-enumerated" amendment that your liberal justices put in place ....

... a "right of privacy" and the "right of the sanctity of one's home" .....

That's not "Teawhipe policy" ...

....... IT is the Policy of the United States of America.LL, you are as fucking dumb as the day is long. Where did you learn to read, Afghanistan? I even put the thought in it's own paragraph to help nut-tards like you out. The statement was regarding KNOWLEDGE (and training), you ignorant and arrogantly stupid fuck. Don't try out for a seat on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader" anytime soon. The embarrassment will be too much for your flimsy, stretched past the limit of safety, ego.

As far as I am concerned, and by far the majority of the jurisprudence in this country, when someone crashes into my home, naked or wearing body armour, during the day or during the night, he or she just waived any Constitutionally protected rights to continuing to do so .... or any other so called "privilege" to break into my home. Your initials need to be "KRKU" - Kain't Read, Kain't Understand. You're probably stupidly paraniod enough to wear body armor to bed as the latest fashion of pajamas. I'm sure that you adhere to the creed of "always prepared" to the point of self described ridiculousness.

Rather than waste your time trying to "correct" or train homeowners (the REAL VICTIMS), I highly recommend that you expend your energy attempting to re-educate the assholes (the REAL CRIMINALS) who for some unknown reason believe they have some "privilege" to enter our homes without permission and have their way with our belongings, us, and/or our loved ones. Yep, let's just continue on allowing people like you with limited mental capacities to be turned loose with deadly weapons. BTW, and I know it's a waste of time and bandwidth, but that wasn't the argument I made. But, it is the argument you wanted to see because it fits your preconceptions. You are an unctuous fool who thinks all people are as stupid as you are.

In the meantime, ....

..I recommend you whine to someone who really gives a rat's ass.

The irony about your way of thinking is ....

... if your door-kicker comes into my house and steals my shit or worse, and I find out who it is and go over to his house and take my shit back and kick his ass or worse ....

...I get arrested and charged with burglary for breaking into his HOME and kicking his ass ... or criminal mischief for breaking his door ... or criminal trespass for entering his home without permission. Well, John Fucking Wayne, I guess that you are better than the rest of us since you think you can willy-nilly circumvent law enforcement. You are probably one of the Teawipes who are against all taxes because the government services you have don't do to suit you. Well, fucktard, dial up Blackwater and see how you like it when they tire of your bullshit. I suspect that, in real life, you're a wuss-boy who would fold up like a house of cards when faced with an immediate threat. Methinks you protest too much.

You remind me of the assholes who do 80 down the toll road and run up my ass while I am doing 65, then swerve 5 feet in front of me without using any turn indicator, while giving me the finger and that "look".... I guess they have a CHL and their "duty" weapon on board with all that training? No, I don't fit that description. Given how you respond to those who don't think and do as you think they ought to, I'd say that you are EXACTLY the person you describe who supposedly offends you. That would fit your unthinking arrogance much better. You know, you can get help with your problem with people not realizing how wonderful you are just by looking at you. There isn't, however, much that can be done about their evaluation of you after having lilstened to your horsehsit for a couple of minutes.
Hey, look on the bright side, you can still kiss my ass.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #180
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:

fuck you would be hiding under the bed while your SO was dialing 911.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women